Author Topic: The full Muscle Asylum line-up  (Read 10282 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: The full Muscle Asylum line-up
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »
You may not know it, Mr. Smarty Pants, but theres a little something called the Food and Drug Administration.

DSHEA ties their hands in many instances.  The BB supp industry got a free ride on the coattails of the health-food supplement industry.

Go pimp this crap somewhere else.  People on this board know supplements are bullshit.  Maybe you'll have better luck with the teens on the BB.com board?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Master Blaster

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007, 05:50:57 PM »

DSHEA ties their hands in many instances.  The BB supp industry got a free ride on the coattails of the health-food supplement industry.

Go pimp this crap somewhere else.  People on this board know supplements are bullshit.  Maybe you'll have better luck with the teens on the BB.com board?

Hahahaha, OK bro. Geeze, sounds like you need to take a dump or some shit.

Brutal getting all serious like a little whiner.  :D

Oaf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 07:05:12 PM »
I'm seeing a whole load of hype and bullshit words but no ingredient list. Lets wait for that then decide, but a company who puts image of substance never lasts.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 07:07:00 PM »
MODS

COMMAND <move thread>

DESTINATION <business board>

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 07:08:14 PM »
Finally I agree with WOO...

if i put an ADD up, it would be deleted in 5 secs...
you are gay.

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 08:19:37 PM »
 ::)

no comments !

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 02:15:59 AM »
Reminds me of:

ahahahaahah, i always like that "ad"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007, 03:56:23 AM »

Well, if it wasn't more extreme than the other brands then they couldn't, by law, claim it on their packaging. You may not know it, Mr. Smarty Pants, but theres a little something called the Food and Drug Administration. "More Extreme", by their definition is: "Establishing by potency of ingredients, or volume contained therein, a product that demonstates a level of quality and efficacy beyond the level of other, similar products." Oh yes, believe the hype, this product line is going to change everything.  8)

Heh, my inteligency awares me that every new brand enters the industry claims to be more extreme. any words?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 03:59:02 AM »
Guys are you all crazy? Wake up it's a scam ffs.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 05:11:57 AM »
FOOLS AND THEIR MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

With the vast number of stupid people in the world, I feel I'm missing out by not selling supplements.

MuscleTech rules the sleezy ad world.This just confirms it with their latest brand.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007, 05:18:12 AM »
OMG  ::)

I would honestly be embarrassed to buy any of those.

i also have the felling they were designed by some spotty geek, weighing 125lbs, who loves wwe.

is there no dignity in bodybuilding anymore???  :-\ :'(
175lbs by 31st July

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2007, 05:27:40 AM »
OMG  ::)

I would honestly be embarrassed to buy any of those.

i also have the felling they were designed by some spotty geek, weighing 125lbs, who loves wwe.

is there no dignity in bodybuilding anymore???  :-\ :'(

Not as long as there are idiots who buy every god damn bullshit these criminal business cocksuckers cook up.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2007, 05:50:26 AM »
With words like massive, devastating, shocking, crushing, obscene growth, extreme, I can just see all these 150lb monsters walking out the store with this shit.

Should be a success.
No doubt about it...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2007, 07:36:15 AM »
Mostly guys like dreamer fall for this crap.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Muscle Asylum Project Review in One Word....
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2007, 08:17:47 AM »
Bullshit!!!!

Even though this product hasn't been released, I was a bit miffed after reading the description "nutramolecular technology" ::)

I'm sorry but I would love to know WTF is nutramolecular technology.  Also the description of building a 21 inch arm, 50 inch chest from a 2lb canister of whey protein powder, a fat burner and some NO2 pills is beyond stupidity.   

Folks, if you really want to get big then use the stuff that Arnie, Lou, Franco and Reg used back in the day.  Liver Tablets, Amino Acids, Milk & Egg Protein and most importantly free weights....lots of free weights. 

That's why I still sell that stuff in my online store..... ::) 
A

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Re: Muscle Asylum Project Review in One Word....
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2007, 08:21:02 AM »
Bullshit!!!!

Even though this product hasn't been released, I was a bit miffed after reading the description "nutramolecular technology" ::)

I'm sorry but I would love to know WTF is nutramolecular technology.  Also the description of building a 21 inch arm, 50 inch chest from a 2lb canister of whey protein powder, a fat burner and some NO2 pills is beyond stupidity.   

Folks, if you really want to get big then use the stuff that Arnie, Lou, Franco and Reg used back in the day.  Liver Tablets, Amino Acids, Milk & Egg Protein and most importantly free weights....lots of free weights. 

That's why I still sell that stuff in my online store..... ::) 

Vince, do you sell Dianabol in your store too? 

The breakfast of champions.

;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2007, 08:24:47 AM »
Vince, do you sell Dianabol in your store too? 

The breakfast of champions.

;D

No, I'm beyond that....My Pro-Store speaks for itself.
http://caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php
A

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 08:27:16 AM »
what a description ;D

Warning: Materials cause rapid and serious muscle altering effects

Notice to User: By applying the latest advancements in nutramolecular theory, MAP scientists developed Wave Pulse Technology™―designed to take advantage of, and improve upon, dynamic nutrient transport. Years ahead of its time, this patent-pending, groundbreaking innovation leverages a precise portion of strategically scaled molecular compounds engineered to invade your body in a rapid chemical priority. This delivery system is not a time-released process. Wave Pulse Technology™ is built to initiate rapid delivery for accelerated nitric oxide production and abnormal muscle size expansion.

Caution: Keep out of reach of joggers, fitness enthusiasts, and wannabe bodybuilders. Do not store or use any highly pressurized containers or explosive materials within the vicinity of this product. Due to the overwhelmingly powerful effects of Altered State™, you may experience difficulty fitting into clothes, walking through doors, and avoiding attention.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2007, 08:34:21 AM »
now thats the most ridiculous ad i have ever seen. what a bunch of cocksuckers.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2007, 08:34:42 AM »
what a description ;D

Warning: Materials cause rapid and serious muscle altering effects

Notice to User: By applying the latest advancements in nutramolecular theory, MAP scientists developed Wave Pulse Technology™―designed to take advantage of, and improve upon, dynamic nutrient transport. Years ahead of its time, this patent-pending, groundbreaking innovation leverages a precise portion of strategically scaled molecular compounds engineered to invade your body in a rapid chemical priority. This delivery system is not a time-released process. Wave Pulse Technology™ is built to initiate rapid delivery for accelerated nitric oxide production and abnormal muscle size expansion.

Caution: Keep out of reach of joggers, fitness enthusiasts, and wannabe bodybuilders. Do not store or use any highly pressurized containers or explosive materials within the vicinity of this product. Due to the overwhelmingly powerful effects of Altered State™, you may experience difficulty fitting into clothes, walking through doors, and avoiding attention.

Nutramolecular is a word that doesn't even exist as I've never heard of it, MAP scientists, Wave Pulse Technology?????  

It should be illegal to use a Thesauras to write ads much less make up words.  All of this is just meaningless.  Worse off, a lot of kids are going to buy this stuff  
A

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2007, 08:34:57 AM »
Oh brother. . .how do the owners of these supp companies sleep at night knowing they are selling something that will not do what they say it will.  I mean other than sleeping on a small pile of money that is...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2007, 08:38:20 AM »
It's the same as that bitch on TV advertising that bullshit Beauty product with Peptipetines.... bich voice/ It's be worse keept secret in the fashion industry  >:( >:(

Man I fuckin hate that shallow c unt so much.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2007, 08:38:30 AM »
worse yet - it's a flash intro that you can't use 'back' on.

try it.

type in getbig.com into this browser.  You'll get the flash, then the home page.

but then you can't hit BACK to get back to here, like you can on every other site.

That's dangerous linking IMO.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2007, 08:39:43 AM »
My mom did a similar ad for some Peptipetines beauty product.  The commercial got negative feedback from the homosexual community though, oddly enough.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2007, 08:40:01 AM »
worse yet - it's a flash intro that you can't use 'back' on.

try it.

type in getbig.com into this browser.  You'll get the flash, then the home page.

but then you can't hit BACK to get back to here, like you can on every other site.

That's dangerous linking IMO.

I really wonder how much they paid Ron to get that bullshit on the frontpage... I mean any other page but NOT fucking Getbig.