Author Topic: The full Muscle Asylum line-up  (Read 10283 times)

Master Blaster

The full Muscle Asylum line-up
« on: September 22, 2007, 02:54:00 PM »
There's a lot of hype around this line of supplements, but not a lot of specifics. That is untill now. Here's the Master Blaster official tour of the full array of Asylum "gear". (As always, cunsult a physician before consuming any powerful muscle building supplements)

ALTERED STATE

Vaso-Reactive Nitric Oxide Shock Therapy

Invades Blood with Insane Vasodilating Substances*
Devastating Muscular Pumps*
Force Feeds Anabolic Growth Factors for Abnormal Muscle Size Expansion*
Ruthlessly Floods Blood Vessels for Obscene Vascularity*

Warning: Materials cause rapid and serious muscle altering effects*

USES: For individuals willing to endure obscene muscle pumps for a higher state of growth. Altered State™ is a vaso-reactive nitric oxide shock therapy designed to stretch muscles to their absolute limits.* Bleeding-edge experimental development has spawned the creating of a nitric oxide breakthrough unlike anything the world has ever witnessed. Built with rare vasodilating compounds designed to deliver anabolic growth factors, Altered State™ is the most extreme nitric oxide formula allowed.*

Notice to User: By applying the latest advancements in nutramolecular theory, MAP scientists developed Wave Pulse Technology™ - designed to take advantage of, and improve upon, dynamic nutrient transport. Years ahead of its time, this patent-pending, groundbreaking innovation leverages a precise portion of strategically scaled molecular compounds engineered to invade your body in a rapid chemical priority. This delivery system is not a time-released process. Wave Pulse Technology™ is built to initiate rapid delivery for accelerated nitric oxide production and abnormal muscle size expansion.*

Caution: Keep out of reach of joggers, fitness enthusiasts, and wannabe bodybuilders. Do not store or use any highly pressurized containers or explosive materials within the vicinity of this product. Due to the overwhelmingly powerful effects of Altered State™, you may experience difficulty fitting into clothes, walking through doors, and avoiding attention.

Master Blaster

Re: The full Muscle Asylum line-up
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 02:56:08 PM »
This is probably my favorite. I can't wait to try it.  :D

ANABOLIC O.D.

Hybrid Muscle Mutating Post-Workout Composite*

Forces Obsessive-Compulsive Muscle Growth*
Provokes Vicious Episodes of Uncontrollable Strength*
Involuntary Growth of Muscle Tissue*
Triggers Satellite Cell Activation*

CHRONIC FRUIT PUNCH

USES: For individuals devoted to building 21-inch guns, growing a 50-inch chest, benching 4-plates, forcing yourself into an XXXL shirt, and living the life of a bodybuilding freakshow. After just one dose, the Anabolic Optimal Dose™ supplement overwhelms your damaged muscle cells for uncontrollable muscle mutation and expansion.* This is a molecularly altered matrix developed to activate satellite cells for involuntary growth or muscle tissue.* With each dose, you're one step closer to resembling a walking science experiment.

Notice to User: By applying the latest advancements in nutramolecular theory, MAP scientists developed Wave Pulse Technology™ - designed to take advantage of, and improve upon, dynamic nutrient transport. Years ahead of its time, this patent-pending, groundbreaking innovation leverages a precise portion of strategically scaled molecular compounds engineered to invade your body in a rapid chemical priority. This delivery system is not a time-released process. Wave Pulse Technology™ is built to initiate rapid delivery and uptake for raw muscle growth.*

Caution: Keep out of reach of couch potatoes, recreational athletes, and wannabe bodybuilders. Anabolic Optimal Dose™ has been shown to cause abrupt anabolic mutating effects.* Users may also experience plateau-smashing workouts and may have difficulty finding clothes that fit. Never take more than the recommended dose.
For bodybuilding extremists only. Add one serving (1 scoop) to 6 oz. of cold water and mix. For frightening muscle growth, consume two servings of Anabolic Optimal Dose™ with 12 oz. of cold water immediately following your workout. Stay hydrated. Take this product with a hardcore bodybuilding diet and make sure you tear it up at the gym. Read the entire label before use and always follow directions.

Serving Size  1 scoop(s) 
 Servings Per Container  30 

Warning:  Not intended for use by persons under 18. May cause flushing and itching. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack). Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter medication(s). Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The Anabolic O.D.™ trademark is owned by IML US Trademark Ltd.
All other trademarks are owned by their respective company and are used under license. US Patents Pending.
Distributed by Iovate Health Sciences USA Inc.
3850 Jeffrey Blvd Blasdell NY 14219
Made in the USA from international and domestic ingredients.
Protected by US Patent #6136339, 6100287, 6620425, 6861544, 5968544 & 6274161.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html   

Master Blaster

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 02:58:34 PM »
This one could be tasty!!! It's "pure white vanilla" so it bears some cultural relevance for me as well.  ;)

FREAK FIX

Molecularly Enhanced Muscle Synthesizing Protein Matrix*

Hyper-Anabolic Protein Synthesizer*
Bone-Crushing Strength Amplifier*
Don't Get Fat, Get Freaky!

Master Blaster

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 03:02:48 PM »
Feel the burn, baby! Prepare to tear apart the gym like a Tap-out Tyrannosaur!!  :o

ARSON

Legally Insane Fat-Incinerating Serum*

Torch Fat*
Reveal Shocking Muscularity and Peeled-to-the-Bone Conditioning*
Injected with Bleeding-Edge Lipo-Reactive Substances

USES: For individuals committed to getting inhumanly shredded. Arson™ is a legally insane fat burner, conceived by a radical team of scientists to force your bodyfat into a state of total meltdown.* When other attempts to get shredded have failed, Arson™ is your only option. Hybridized from rare fat burning compounds and extreme blood-boiling reactive substances, Arson™ destroys fat. After a single oral dose, severe thermogenesis is ignited. Your body has no choice but to reach its fat burning flash point. The extremely potent Arson formula causes such shocking results that you will literally look like a walking anatomy chart.*

Notice to User: By applying the latest advancements in nutramolecular theory, MAP scientists developed Wave Pulse Technology™ - designed to take advantage of, and improve upon, dynamic nutrient transport. Years ahead of its time, this patent-pending, groundbreaking innovation leverages a precise portion of strategically scaled molecular compounds engineered to invade your body in a rapid chemical priority. This delivery system is not a time-released process. Wave Pulse Technology™ is built to initiate rapid delivery to obliterate fat and expose striations and muscularity you never knew you had.*

Caution: Keep out of reach of housewives, part-time bodybuilders, and aspiring actors/models. Do not store or use any flammable, combustible, or corrosive substances in the vicinity of this product. Never take more than the recommended dose. Do not use for toning, sculpting, leaning out, or "dropping a few pounds."

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 03:13:39 PM »
product might be good , but such a stupid graphix,

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 03:21:16 PM »
FOOLS AND THEIR MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

With the vast number of stupid people in the world, I feel I'm missing out by not selling supplements.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Master Blaster

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 03:43:04 PM »
FOOLS AND THEIR MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

With the vast number of stupid people in the world, I feel I'm missing out by not selling supplements.

Who is the fool? The fool, or the fool who follow the fool?  ;)

Anyway, let's wait and see before we cast judgment. They might really work great!!  :D

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HUGE!!!!!!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 03:51:15 PM »

Anyway, let's wait and see before we cast judgment. They might really work great!!  :D

how much is muscle asylum payin u?

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »
how much is muscle asylum payin u?

No money changes hands. Ron has promised me unlimited gimmic accounts.  :o

But I would do it anyway. I REALLY AM STOKED TO GET MY FREAK FIX ON!!!!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »

ur talkin about gettin huge !
ar u sayin this stuff works better than dianabol itself ??
what makes it so diffrent than other brand supp. line?  any scientefic proof?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 04:12:44 PM »
In all of the internet, the phrase "nutramolecular theory" has only ever been used in Muscle Asylum ads.  Congratulations on creating a word that sounds really important but is totally meaningless.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 04:16:38 PM »
In all of the internet, the phrase "nutramolecular theory" has only ever been used in Muscle Asylum ads.  Congratulations on creating a word that sounds really important but is totally meaningless.
LOL. That's not even English, let alone Ingredientieneze.

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 04:17:23 PM »
ur talkin about gettin huge !
ar u sayin this stuff works better than dianabol itself ??
what makes it so diffrent than other brand supp. line?  any scientefic proof?

Well..."huge" is a relative term. Maybe I won't get D-bol huge, but I plan on getting Muscle Asylum huge! That might be pretty big!!!!  :o

It's different from other brands because it's MORE EXTREME. Check out my handy guide above for more details.  ;)

Hybrid Muscle Mutating Post-Workout Composite*

Forces Obsessive-Compulsive Muscle Growth*
Provokes Vicious Episodes of Uncontrollable Strength*
Involuntary Growth of Muscle Tissue*
Triggers Satellite Cell Activation*

That's what I'm talkin' about, baby! Not for couch potatoes or house-wives! :D

Master Blaster

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 04:19:25 PM »

Try clicking Googles "Advanced Search" tab. It's all over PubMed.  ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 04:31:00 PM »
Well..."huge" is a relative term. Maybe I won't get D-bol huge, but I plan on getting Muscle Asylum huge! That might be pretty big!!!!  :o

Yeah....  about as big as you'd get with proper training and good food not taking any supp-crap.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 04:34:09 PM »
Is this a joke  ???

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »

It's different from other brands because it's MORE EXTREME. Check out my handy guide above for more details.  ;)

"more extreme" oh wow!!

its pretty sad when a companies advertising is so lame, that a rep has to come onto a message board to do damage control...

btw - what exactly is "freak fix"?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 04:46:20 PM »

what gives u 100% that this more extreme than other brands? , + this was only lab tested upto now, not real life tested ,

stll cant get wht makes it so better thann muscle tech and the like

Master Blaster

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »
"more extreme" oh wow!!

its pretty sad when a companies advertising is so lame, that a rep has to come onto a message board to do damage control...

btw - what exactly is "freak fix"?

LOL! Good one, dearth of the earth.

BTW: "Freak Fix ©" is a freaky new EXTREME protein powder that comes in awesome "Chocolate Rain" or delicious "White Vanilla Pump" flavors. It's packed with  cross-hydrolyzed peptides, and it explodes with revolutionary Flavor-Tech© savory goodness!

what gives u 100% that this more extreme than other brands? , + this was only lab tested upto now, not real life tested ,

stll cant get wht makes it so better thann muscle tech and the like

Well, if it wasn't more extreme than the other brands then they couldn't, by law, claim it on their packaging. You may not know it, Mr. Smarty Pants, but theres a little something called the Food and Drug Administration. "More Extreme", by their definition is: "Establishing by potency of ingredients, or volume contained therein, a product that demonstates a level of quality and efficacy beyond the level of other, similar products." Oh yes, believe the hype, this product line is going to change everything.  8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 05:19:18 PM »
LOL.  wow, extreme!!!   lol

we all know supplements don't do SHIT.
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 05:20:58 PM »
I want to be a "freak," and have an "altered state!"

this may work if you market to unsuspecting teens....
you are gay.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 05:28:51 PM »
Reminds me of:

HAHA, RON.....

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo