Author Topic: hotter when its cold  (Read 8027 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: hotter when its cold
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 08:35:28 AM »
Yeah i got a pretty good feelin he didnt look into how eca is supposed to be taken, he just was like "hm it stands for eph caffein and asprin eh" and then just takes a whole lotta each every day.

See at least the pros know how to abuse drugs...candidate just abuses them cuz hes confused

Beener, check out the link I posted above...Princess L and others are literally begin him to stop giving bad advice on the nutrional board
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 08:37:25 AM »
hahahaha, it always makes me laugh when fat muscleless "guys" like candidate think that by taking ephedrine and caffiene and doing 8 hrs of cardio a day that in a month they're going to be these huge ripped 215 pound at 1 percent bodyfat monsters and only end up being 164 pounds and skinny/fat from all the cortisol release. ;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 08:40:13 AM »
why dont u tell us how it should be taken, beener?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 08:40:40 AM »
hahahaha, it always makes me laugh when fat muscleless "guys" like candidate think that by taking ephedrine and caffiene and doing 8 hrs of cardio a day that in a month they're going to be these huge ripped 215 pound at 1 percent bodyfat monsters and only end up being 164 pounds and skinny/fat from all the cortisol release. ;D
Hahahah hey, it happens to the best of us. I thought i was going to be 180 ripped on my first cut and i ended up being a 155 skinny fat. Delusionality happens to everyone in the begining. The lucky ones get the reality check early and keep sticking with it.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 08:42:27 AM »

I don't go as far as leafy and others to say that no cardio is best way to go.

I know for me personally, I always look and feel better when I mix in cardio..yes, it maybe be that I am burning some muscle but I am not stepping on stage so it is ok.

hey Squad, what kind of food to do you have on tap for watching football?

I just called in my order for a slab of ribs and corn bread..he said that it came with a side of vegetables also..I told him no thanks

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007, 08:45:04 AM »
I don't go as far as leafy and others to say that no cardio is best way to go.

I know for me personally, I always look and feel better when I mix in cardio..yes, it maybe be that I am burning some muscle but I am not stepping on stage so it is ok.

hey Squad, what kind of food to do you have on tap for watching football?

I just called in my order for a slab of ribs and corn bread..he said that he came with a side of vegetables also..I told him no thanks
hahahaha, matter of fact i just had the best slab of ribs last night at the best BBQ place in the entire world called Bandana's, it's a local chain here in St. Louis, ribs so good that you have to take off your shoes to wiggle your toes, had fries, green beans and garlic bread with it, yummy.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 08:45:54 AM »
epic changing of the subject once my point was proven.

my point stands.
and it will continue to stand.
the truth lives on.

"starved cardio" is the ONLY possible way to lose fat.
whether you are doing it by walking in the morning on an empty stomach, or during several small amounts spaced out during the day. it is the ONLY way possible for your body to burn fat.

leafy bug did his contest prep using entirely "starved cardio" to burn fat.

same as anyone who has ever lost an ounce of fat.

and dave, that is why you are fat, disgusting, ugly, and also, yes, "muscleless"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007, 08:47:10 AM »

my point stands.
the truth lives on.

whether you are doing it by walking in the morning on an empty stomach, or during several small amounts spaced out during the day. it is the ONLY way possible for your body to burn fat.

and dave, that is why you are fat, disgusting, ugly, and also, yes, "muscleless"

hahahahaha, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 08:47:40 AM »

my point stands.
the truth lives on.

Your attempts at trying to spark to shit stir are failing horribly.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 08:49:11 AM »
candidate...you have not quoted or revealed any scientific info to support your claim..

you were wrong on the basic eca formula that is everywhere, and you want us to believe you on this? you only say "trust me"  ::)

leafy has at least competed under his claim of minimal cardio..the results are proof.

as a concession I might concede that your way is a great way to lose weight..but that is not the discussion at hand

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007, 08:50:56 AM »
it is impossible to lose fat in any other way than by doing "starved cardio".

it is absolutely 100% the only possibility.

you will not, and cannot, lose any amount obody fat without doing "starved cardio".

this is 100% true. 100% accurate.

my argument is conclusive.

the "basic" eca stack ,yes, 25 mg e 200 mg caffiene and one, maybe two, childrens dosage asprin(81 mg.)

but i am not an average person when it comes to stimulants. i did the basic stack for two weeks, and i only felt it the first day, and it was barely anything. so for the last week i have upped the dosage to what its currently at. and same thing...i felt it only the first day.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2007, 08:52:01 AM »
candidate...you have not quoted or revealed any scientific info to support your claim..

you were wrong on the basic eca formula that is everywhere, and you want us to believe you on this? you only say "trust me"  ::)

leafy has at least competed under his claim of minimal cardio..the results are proof.

as a concession I might concede that your way is a great way to lose weight..but that is not the discussion at hand
exactly, Leafy looked fantastic, way better than "candidate" could ever hope to look.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2007, 08:53:15 AM »

you will not, and cannot, lose any amount obody fat without doing "starved cardio".

the "basic" eca stack ,yes, 25 mg e 200 mg caffiene and one, maybe two, childrens dosage asprin(81 mg.)

but i am not an average person when it comes to stimulants. i did the basic stack for two weeks, and i only felt it the first day, and it was barely anything. so for the last week i have upped the dosage to what its currently at. and same thing...i felt it only the first day.

thanks for the scientific proof...now I am totally convinced

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2007, 08:53:31 AM »

;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2007, 08:57:10 AM »
hahahaha, no wonder "candidate's' body and attitude are so fuccked up, the kid is hopped up on speed everyday, leave that shit alone man. :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2007, 08:59:56 AM »
if there are calories in your body, your body will ALWAYS use those calories to perform any function it is called upon to perform. the only way your body will use itself for energy (aka fat loss) is by performing bodily functions without any calories present for your body to use.

a "calorie deficit" is when you take in less calories in a day than your body uses. say you eat 1700 calories in a day. your body uses 2000 calories performing various tasks throughout that same day day. well for 1700 calories worth of tasks; your body was using nutrient you provided it with. but for those other 300 caloires your body used...they were burnt up when you body didnt have any calories left from what you had eatn...when there were ZERO CALORIES PRESENT. you body then started to perform bodily functions using body fat as energy...it did so because you were "starved"(and because the movements were low intensity, had they been in the least bit stressful, your body would have switched to "survival mode" and burned muscle for fuel).

what happens when you wake up in the morning, and you walk to the fridge to get your breakfast...yet there is no calories in your body to fuel that walk to the fridge? well, your body has to get the energy somehow, so it uses body fat!

just like any other low intensity movement done on an empty stomach.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2007, 09:13:43 AM »
if there are calories in your body, your body will ALWAYS use those calories to perform any function it is called upon to perform. the only way your body will use itself for energy (aka fat loss) is by performing bodily functions without any calories present for your body to use.

a "calorie deficit" is when you take in less calories in a day than your body uses. say you eat 1700 calories in a day. your body uses 2000 calories performing various tasks throughout that same day day. well for 1700 calories worth of tasks; your body was using nutrient you provided it with. but for those other 300 caloires your body used...they were burnt up when you body didnt have any calories left from what you had eatn...when there were ZERO CALORIES PRESENT. you body then started to perform bodily functions using body fat as energy...it did so because you were "starved"(and because the movements were low intensity, had they been in the least bit stressful, your body would have switched to "survival mode" and burned muscle for fuel).

what happens when you wake up in the morning, and you walk to the fridge to get your breakfast...yet there is no calories in your body to fuel that walk to the fridge? well, your body has to get the energy somehow, so it uses body fat!

You are a library of knowledge. Please enlighten us more.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 09:15:48 AM »
dont be bitter, leafy.

its okay..i dont hate you.

you just didnt know what the truth was.

your next pre-contest diet will be that much easier.

thank me later.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2007, 09:18:33 AM »
hahahaha, yeah Leafy, maybe if you listen to him you can get your arms up to this level. ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2007, 09:20:45 AM »
i could look like you, dave...(obscenely fat)...and it wouldnt matter. my point is accurate. and i stand as the victor in this argument.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2007, 09:21:49 AM »
hahahaha, yeah Leafy, maybe if you listen to him you can get your arms up to this level. ;D

what do you have against matt damon?

but seriously, candidate was a fat kid that lost a ton of weight, he has yet to provide any evidence of being ripped

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2007, 09:23:54 AM »

As a fence sitter par excellence, decisive in my indecision and resolute in my uncertainty, I am compelled to say your statement is nonsense.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2007, 09:26:10 AM »
i could look like you, dave...(obscenely fat)...and it wouldnt matter. my point is accurate. and i stand as the victor in this argument.

hahahahhaa, you're not victorious with this monstrousity of a build, hahahahhaa, epic skinny/fat love handles and morbid acne. ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2007, 09:31:33 AM »

This is by far the absolutely dumbest thing Ive read in my entire life

Jason

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2007, 09:33:06 AM »
This is by far the absolutely dumbest thing Ive read in my entire life

Jason

hand around longer, Candidate will surely drop more jewels of knowledge on us  ::)