Author Topic: hotter when its cold  (Read 8026 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: hotter when its cold
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2007, 01:29:12 PM »
lol!

that last post had no information in it.

it was me bragging that i was right and they were wrong.

heres the info i had intended this thread to be about= Doing cardio in the cold burns more fat than in the heat. because your body tries to always maintain an internal temperature of 98.6 degrees, and if it is colder outside your body than that degree, it will bunr calories in a process called thermogenisis to produce heat and rise your bodies temperature to the proper heat. if it is hotter than 98/.6 degrees outside your body, your body will not bunr calories in orsder to heat itself, but instead release water through your pores to cool you off. 

so all those times you put on sweats before you worked out, or did cardio; you DID lose water weight, but you were not using as many calories as you could have been. which is not important for weight training, but cardio....the only purpose of which is to burn calories...this piece of info is of great importance.

the info that this thread turned into being about=
there is no possible way to burn fat while there are calories, or glucose, present in your system. someone argued against the idea of cardio done on an empty stomach..sayingt hat it was ineffective. which is ludicrous. the only possible way to burn fat is by doing "starved cardio". in a caloric deficit you are only bunring fat when your body resorts to "starved cardio" during those small intervals during the day in which your body has already used up all the calories from its last meal, but is still being called upon to perform functions that require energy. and all functions require energy.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2007, 01:42:17 PM »
Sprint for 3 mins.? then rest for 1 ?  Thank's Leafy.
I prefer 3 sets of 3-4 with 3 mins rest embetween.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2007, 02:31:24 PM »
lol!

in a caloric deficit you are only bunring fat when your body resorts to "starved cardio" during those small intervals during the day in which your body has already used up all the calories from its last meal, but is still being called upon to perform functions that require energy. and all functions require energy.

So you now also want us to believe that all meals are digested in the 2 hours between them?  

Jason

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2007, 02:35:00 PM »
So you now also want us to believe that all meals are digested in the 2 hours between them?  YOU ARE A FUCKTARD. 

Jason
when did i say that, jason?
you are looking for things to point out and call incorrect, rather than addressing the main point. you know as well as i do that i didnt argue that point, and that that point has nothing to do with my argument.
 you cannot burn body fat unless your body has no other option...meaning that there are no calories, or glucose, present. this state of "no other option" is called being on an "empty stomach", or being "starved".

thus, it is impossible to burn fat without performing some type of "starved cardio". saying that doing cardio on an empty stomach  doesnt work is like saying that it is impossible to lose body fat.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2007, 02:36:53 PM »
GET OFF MY NUTS, BITCHES!!!!!!
 ;D ;D
you arent on my level.
 ;)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2007, 01:07:13 PM »
I prefer 3 sets of 3-4 with 3 mins rest embetween.
Thank you sir ... Will do ! Anything else I can do?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »
GET OFF MY NUTS, BITCHES!!!!!!
 ;D ;D
you arent on my level.
 ;)

You were doing so well ?  ???

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2007, 01:47:29 PM »
This whole thread is retarded.  If you do "starved" cardio first thing in the morning, your body has already entered a catabolic state overnight.  During an extended fast your body burns muscle, not fat.  By your logic I should be able to not eat for 4 days straight and all I would lose is bodyfat, no muscle. 

You seen any ripped Ethiopians lately?

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2007, 10:52:46 PM »
ok...the new mr "o" will be an eskimo that does cardio undressed (in the igloo) and eats whale blubber and BCAAs...why cant Troy Alves get his ear problem fixed then...discuss!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2007, 01:06:52 AM »
lol!

that last post had no information in it.

it was me bragging that i was right and they were wrong.

heres the info i had intended this thread to be about= Doing cardio in the cold burns more fat than in the heat. because your body tries to always maintain an internal temperature of 98.6 degrees, and if it is colder outside your body than that degree, it will bunr calories in a process called thermogenisis to produce heat and rise your bodies temperature to the proper heat. if it is hotter than 98/.6 degrees outside your body, your body will not bunr calories in orsder to heat itself, but instead release water through your pores to cool you off. 

so all those times you put on sweats before you worked out, or did cardio; you DID lose water weight, but you were not using as many calories as you could have been. which is not important for weight training, but cardio....the only purpose of which is to burn calories...this piece of info is of great importance.

of course, the body uses burns more calories if it's colder, and no, cardio isn't just for burning calories, cardio keeps our heart and cardiovascular system in shape.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2007, 03:38:02 AM »
This whole thread is retarded.  If you do "starved" cardio first thing in the morning, your body has already entered a catabolic state overnight.  During an extended fast your body burns muscle, not fat.  By your logic I should be able to not eat for 4 days straight and all I would lose is bodyfat, no muscle. 

You seen any ripped Ethiopians lately?

At what point in sleep does the body begin to enter that catabolic state? and what time would you suggest to stop eating? ... saaaay if my bedtime was 10pm ? and awoke at 6-7am. Would you say ones hunger in the morning would possibly evidence the fact one is or has been in a catabolic state overnight? - serious questions by the way

thanks.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2007, 10:21:57 AM »
At what point in sleep does the body begin to enter that catabolic state? and what time would you suggest to stop eating? ... saaaay if my bedtime was 10pm ? and awoke at 6-7am. Would you say ones hunger in the morning would possibly evidence the fact one is or has been in a catabolic state overnight? - serious questions by the way

thanks.

After about 3 or 4 hours.  It's the same reason that bodybuilders are told to eat every 2-3 hours.  And you'll see guys follow that a lot more closely when they're dieting, as well, because you're more likely to enter a catabolic state more quickly because of the caloric deficit that you're in.  Eating protein every 2-3 hours makes sure that your body has amino acids to rebuild muscle tissue damaged by workouts.  And yes, if you're hungry, you've already entered a catabolic state, 9 times out of 10.

BTW, the reason that you can eat a small amount of protein or BCAA's prior to cardio and not have it affect fat loss is because your body always has a use for amino acids, and your body doesn't like to use it for fuel unless you place incredibly high energy demands on your body.  It would rather use dietary carbs or fat, or in the absence of those two, body fat.  Eating that protein sends a message to your body to stop the breakdown of muscle tissue that's been taking place overnight and snaps you out of a catabolic state and into an anabolic one.  And your body won't burn bodyfat if it's in a catabolic state.