Author Topic: Return of "Godzilla" Greg Kovacs...  (Read 13200 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Return of "Godzilla" Greg Kovacs...
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2007, 01:07:50 PM »
  I support Kovacs 110%! :D I can't wait to see him dwarfing Jay and alll the other guys at the Olympia. I can assure you guys something: the crowd will love him. Of course, I can never see him finishing in the top ten at a a major pro show, because his structure is truly atrocious, but if he steps onstage at 400 lbs ripped, he will be by far the crowd favorite.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »
  I support Kovacs 110%! :D I can't wait to see him dwarfing Jay and alll the other guys at the Olympia. I can assure you guys something: the crowd will love him. Of course, I can never see him finishing in the top ten at a a major pro show, because his structure is truly atrocious, but if he steps onstage at 400 lbs ripped, he will be by far the crowd favorite.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahahaaa, 400 pounds ripped on stage my ass, kovascs got 150 pound out of that 400pounds to loose on his mid section to be ripped

Etrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2007, 03:33:03 PM »
LOL  nice.

I train a few days a week with Scott Milne. Scott lived with Greg for a year and a half he gives me the updates on him.

Scott does not talk to Greg anymore. . .FACT.  Have known scott for over 10 years. . .

bkt

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
well, where are the pics of the new and improved greg? i hope he can in fact try to turn his body around. besides all th hype and haters, i was a fan of his. i wasnt happy with the way it all turned out, but maybe the future will be good for him.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »
Here is a recent picture of Greg...

Bodybuilding Pro.com

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »
It would be good to actually see him get his shit together and compete again. Who cares if he is is on or off the juice ? He is a freak ! He will never place top 10 at the O but it would be good to see him in the mix again.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2007, 01:00:23 PM »
Its coming!!!...I just interviewed him for a possible piece in MD and he looks awesome...375lbs, been clean of 'stuff' for 4 months and his mid section is trimming considerably!!...I took pics and will upload them soon...

You posted this on September 24th and still no photos a month later.  What is soon to you Yabuddy?  Having trouble uploading the pics or did you re-assess your view on how Kovacs looks and decide not to embarass Greg (or yourself!)? 

Post the pics so we can see if Kovacs has recovered from his bout of Palumboism.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2007, 02:24:50 PM »
I will be surprised if pot belly Kovacs makes it to his 40th b-day.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2007, 02:36:06 PM »
You might want to rethink that.  Ba ha ha ha ha ha

I've never seen anyone with an "8" taper before.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2007, 04:46:18 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ 8 TAPER... LOLOLOL

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2007, 05:00:51 PM »
Scott does not talk to Greg anymore. . .FACT.  Have known scott for over 10 years. . .

Didn't he get busted for dealing coke? I also believe he lives in Ajax which is where dreams go to die...