Author Topic: Getbig Meltdowns  (Read 2703 times)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
Re: Getbig Meltdowns
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 09:51:37 PM »
I would have liked to have seen that epic thread on here between Jessica and Dina back in the day.  From what I've heard of it and knowing a little bit about the mindset of part of the equation, I can imagine what it was like.

Anyone got that saved?

Where does telling someone that everyone in a gym will be looking for them and that they have been made "aware of the situation", suggesting that you will either get beaten down or asked to leave (or both) if you train somewhere rank?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 09:54:37 PM »
Anyone got that saved?

Sure, we all make a habit of saving old threads to our hard drives ::)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 10:14:31 PM »
You'd be surprised.  People throw threads on here all the time that are years old. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 10:21:20 PM »
You'd be surprised.  People throw threads on here all the time that are years old. 

is there something "alldrugs"?

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 10:40:34 PM »
Yes, many people.  They know who they are.

Best slang term in getbig next to "meltdown", actually.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 12:51:59 AM »
Level-1
Some name calling, very little rebuttal..
Level-2
Name calling of parents( stupid, mom's a slut etc..)talking about
haircuts, clothes...
Level-3
More serious name calling (F-bombs, etc..) talking about said persons
educational background and annual income..
Level-4
Getting the said persons children and wife involved, religous backgrounds and such.
Level-5 THE GETBIG MELTDOWN

Copying and pasting 5+ quotes of said member and brutally deciphering it to mean whatever you want it to. Posting 10 year old pics of said member that they look NOTHING like any longer.  EPIC, MONSTER< BRUTAL must be used 3+ times in said post.  Telling said person to go kill themselves and there parents should be shot for having them.

Level-6 THERMONUCLEAR MELTDOWN
Posting pics of volcanoes, getting squadfather involved so it will get uglier :)  Surfing the internet for pics that "resemble" said member.
Posting your W-2 or paycheck stubs to prove your net worth.  Taking pics in your kitchen to showcase your "stage worthy" physique.  Threats of said members life via a PM.  Getting Ron to delete the thread even if your name is mentioned in it....

Discuss

Level 7 - "Making a page long thread entirely dedicated to you being viciously owned by squadfather on a daily basis, instead of just laying in the fetal position with the calipers and measuring your 7% bf while looking at your before photo and crying tears of acheivement, again"

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 06:12:28 AM »
Level 7 - "Making a page long thread entirely dedicated to you being viciously owned by squadfather on a daily basis, instead of just laying in the fetal position with the calipers and measuring your 7% bf while looking at your before photo and crying tears of acheivement, again"

;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 06:26:08 AM »
I would have liked to have seen that epic thread on here between Jessica and Dina back in the day.  From what I've heard of it and knowing a little bit about the mindset of part of the equation, I can imagine what it was like.

Anyone got that saved?

Saved in my head only. That was a classic thread. It wasn't really Dina getting in the fire, quite a few ppl....male and female...were in the thread defending her etc.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2007, 06:34:30 AM »
Saved in my head only. That was a classic thread. It wasn't really Dina getting in the fire, quite a few ppl....male and female...were in the thread defending her etc.

hahaha yes, but in all honesty Dina is a massive whore.