Author Topic: Liberals, I gave up and finally traded my H1 wagon... !!!!!!!!!  (Read 5273 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Liberals, I gave up and finally traded my H1 wagon... !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2007, 10:39:58 PM »
How do we know that he does not offset his Carbon footprint by making up in other ways, such as Ecobulbs or walking when it is convenient?  You point the finger so easily, just like those who try to fault Al Gore for travelling in a jet.  What do you expect?
how do you know that the shooter in the drive by killing isnt a really nice guy most of the day? that he doesnt take his granmother to the store, walk his younger siblings to school, and volunteer at the local food bank?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2007, 10:41:58 PM »
LOL...yeah, ok....tell that to ALGORE and his private jets or John Kerry and 5 mansions on which he keeps heated or cool all year round whilt traveling on HIS private jet...or John Edwards and his 220000 sqft house that he has to keep heated and cooled all year round...or...........Yes, lets examine, shall we?
Again, you are just echoing the one you are trying to chastize, candizzle.

Al Gore DOES NOT own a private jet.  He charters one.  The GulfStream V which is THE MOST EFFICENT JET that is charterable.  Do you expect him to walk to China?

Futhermore, he offsets his Carbon totally.  His FARM is HUGE, but it uses WAY LESS CARBON than a house the same size if it wasn`t green.

You need to look at the facts.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2007, 10:42:24 PM »
LOL...yeah, ok....tell that to ALGORE and his private jets or John Kerry and 5 mansions on which he keeps heated or cool all year round whilt traveling on HIS private jet...or John Edwards and his 220000 sqft house that he has to keep heated and cooled all year round...or...........Yes, lets examine, shall we?
your republican talking points are so scripted its not even funny.

just stop it.

your giving true conservatives a bad name and you dont even know it.

go back to watching bill o'reilly, and praising false conservative politicians.

adn the sad part is... your argument had nothing at all do with what i was saying. not really.
i would have voted for george w bush over john kerry in 2004 anyways.

Alex23

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »
Alex put a nice 350 in it.  It will run a ton better.  I didn't really look but did it have CTIS.  What year is that.  My old business partner had a beautiful open just like that but with the chrome package on it.  This was back in 93'  They were sights back then.  We went to Beverly Hills to eat and everyone just pointed and took pictures.  It was fire engine red  i have a pic somewhere i will scan.  Those back then were to small inside in regards to leg room.  They really are a blast to drive though.  We had a company back then called Hooya Hummer. 
Code: [Select]

Hahaha Thanks onlyme.

I have both the Runflats and the CTIS sytem. It's a 1998, the quintessential year of the Hummer. Leg size;  the "cockpit" hasn't changed, kinda uncomfortable ;D. Can't be tour only vehicle unless you just drive around. It had LCD in the headrest & all the street queen crap but I'll probably take it out.

I actually looked at a couple of gasser with the 350. It drives like a U-Haul; 0-60 in 45 sec so it's a drag. The only solution is to supercharge the 350 which cranks it to 450hp then you're good to go but make about 7MPG and make the queers who posted above dance like ferries then cry.

The 6.5TD has plenty of juice @ 290hp and 450lb of torque. I've change the injection pump and all the lines which allows me to run biodiesel.

Yea and it is fire engine red ;D.  The yellow ones like Ron Coleman are for pussies  8)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2007, 10:43:04 PM »
i know you, alex.
i read you, and everyone, like a book. i read one of your posts and i can sense, feel, see your motivations, desires, intentions, and beliefs pouring out through it.
the inner workings of your thought processes reveal themselves to me without request, and without delay.
i am sort of a genius.

If anyone had any doubts about this tool being a troll, I think the post above dispels them...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2007, 10:43:25 PM »
I am eating too much protein?
adonis you dont know jack shit about nutrition.

your whole set of principles is just "a calorie is a calorie" but with a different name.

your an ignorant douchebag.
hope this helps.

Thanks for the Ad Hominem attack.

So you don`t believe the FACT that a diet high in protein is actually worse for the environment than Alex23 driving casually around in his Hummer?  

Is this what you are saying?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2007, 10:45:23 PM »
Again, you are just echoing the one you are trying to chastize, candizzle.

Al Gore DOES NOT own a private jet.  He charters one.  The GulfStream V which is THE MOST EFFICENT JET that is charterable.  Do you expect him to walk to China?

Futhermore, he offsets his Carbon totally.  His FARM is HUGE, but it uses WAY LESS CARBON than a house the same size if it wasn`t green.

You need to look at the facts.
no one is echoing me.

i would not echo if i yelled inside a cavern.

your self confidence can be a great asset for you adonis. but you have to realize your potential by applying your intelligence FIRST.

as of right now you are full of false confidence.

but you can convert that to fully supported self contentment with a little bit of work.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2007, 10:45:36 PM »

So you don`t believe the FACT that a diet high in protein is actually worse for the environment than Alex23 driving casually around in his Hummer? 

Adonis, don't waste your breath arguing with this tool.  He is a high school dropout who works two jobs, one at a fast food restaurant and one as a part-time message courier.  He aims high in life, as you can see ::)  I think his bitterness against the wealthy stems from the realization that he will never be anything more than a lower middle class schmoe.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2007, 10:47:20 PM »
Want to help the planet? Eat a salad

Gidon Eshel (left) and Pamela Martin, both Assistant Professors in Geophysical Sciences and the College, have studied food production to measure how much food production processes burn fossil fuel that creates greenhouse gas emissions. They looked at production for five different diets, finding that a vegan diet is the healthiest for the planet. Together they prepare a salad for lunch in their lab. 

The food that people eat is just as important as what kind of cars they drive when it comes to creating the greenhouse-gas emissions that many scientists have linked to global warming, according to a report published in the April issue of the journal Earth Interactions.

Both the burning of fossil fuels during food production and non-carbon dioxide emissions associated with livestock and animal waste contribute to the problem, the University’s Gidon Eshel and Pamela Martin wrote in the report.

The average American diet requires the production of an extra ton and a half of carbon dioxide-equivalent, in the form of actual carbon dioxide as well as methane and other greenhouse gases compared to a strictly vegetarian diet, according to Eshel and Martin. Cutting down on just a few eggs or hamburgers each week is an easy way to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions, they said.

“We neither make a value judgment, nor do we make a categorical statement,” said Eshel, an Assistant Professor in Geophysical Sciences and the College. “We say that however close you can be to a vegan diet and further from the mean American diet, the better you are for the planet. It doesn’t have to be all the way to the extreme end of vegan. If you simply cut down from two burgers a week to one, you’ve already made a substantial difference.”

The average American drives 8,322 miles by car annually, emitting 1.9 to 4.7 tons of carbon dioxide, depending on the vehicle model and fuel efficiency. Meanwhile, Americans also consume an average of 3,774 calories of food each day.

In 2002, energy used for food production accounted for 17 percent of all fossil fuel used in the United States. And the burning of these fossil fuels emitted three-quarters of a ton of carbon dioxide per person. That alone amounts to approximately one-third the average greenhouse-gas emissions of personal transportation. But livestock production and associated animal waste also emit greenhouse gases not associated with fossil-fuel combustion, primarily methane and nitrous oxide.

“An example would be manure lagoons that are associated with large-scale pork production,” Eshel said. “Those emit a lot of nitrous oxide into the atmosphere.”

While methane and nitrous oxide are relatively rare compared with carbon dioxide, they are—molecule for molecule—far more powerful greenhouse gases than carbon dioxide. A single pound of methane, for example, has the same greenhouse effect as approximately 25 pounds of carbon dioxide.

In their study, Eshel and Martin compared the energy consumption and greenhouse-gas emissions that underlie five diets: red meat, fish, poultry, vegetarian (including eggs and dairy) and the average American diet, which consists of a little bit of everything, all equaling 3,774 calories per day. Some of the food containing these calories is discarded rather than eaten.

The strict vegetarian diet turned out to be the most energy-efficient, followed by poultry and the average American diet. Fish and red meat virtually tied as the least efficient.

The impact of producing fish came as the study’s biggest surprise to Martin, an Assistant Professor in Geophysical Sciences and the College. “Fish can be from one extreme to the other,” Martin said. Sardines and anchovies flourish near coastal areas and can be harvested with minimal energy expenditure. But swordfish and other large predatory species require energy-intensive long-distance voyages.

Martin and Eshel’s research indicated that plant-based diets are healthier for people as well as for the planet.

“The adverse effects of dietary animal fat intake on cardiovascular diseases is by now well established. Similar effects are also seen when meat, rather than fat, intake is considered,” Martin and Eshel wrote. “To our knowledge, there is currently no credible evidence that plant-based diets actually undermine health; the balance of available evidence suggests that plant-based diets are at the very least just as safe as mixed ones, and most likely safer.”

In their next phase of research, Eshel and Martin will examine the energy expenditures associated with small organic farms, to see if they offer a healthier planetary alternative to large agribusiness companies. Such farms typically provide the vegetables sufficient to support 200 to 300 families on plots of five to 10 acres.

“We’re starting to investigate whether you can downscale food production and be efficient that way,” Martin said.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2007, 10:47:35 PM »

and when did i say that? your debating skills lack much precision.

BUT

a high protein  diet is bad for the environment like a naturally occuring forest fire is bad for the environment.
human beings were designed to be meat eaters. to eat the flesh of other animals.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »
awesome copy+paste.

Alex23

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2007, 10:50:35 PM »
i know you, alex.
i read you, and everyone, like a book. i read one of your posts and I can sense, feel, see your motivations, desires, intentions,  and beliefs pouring out through it.the inner workings of your thought processes reveal themselves to me without request, and without delay.
i am sort of a genius.

After reading that shit so can I, so That makes two of us.

I can almost "feel", you jacking off to the pics above and/or point your cock in my ass' direction.

Get the fuck out of my face bro.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2007, 10:51:25 PM »
and when did i say that? your debating skills lack much precision.

BUT

a high protein  diet is bad for the environment like a naturally occuring forest fire is bad for the environment.
human beings were designed to be meat eaters. to eat the flesh of other animals.
We weren`t designed for one. We Evolved.

We also did not Evolve to eat High Protein diets.  You overconsume.  You still overconsume.

You emit more Carbon by your diet than Alex23 does by using Biodiesel, which is made by nearly cutting all Carbon, so the usage negates the effect.

You don`t know a thing about the environment.  Keep polluting by eating your diet.  You don`t even realize it.  You are doing this all by choice.  A forest fire is not a choice.

Alex23

« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2007, 10:55:27 PM »
We weren`t designed for one. We Evolved.

We also did not Evolve to eat High Protein diets.  You overconsume.  You still overconsume.

Actually slaming both "design" and "evolving" in the same sentence and make sense out of it was quick-witted ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2007, 11:01:11 PM »
Actually slaming both "design" and "evolving" in the same sentence and make sense out of it was quick-witted;D
;)

The ID`ers are hillariously backwards.

Alex23

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2007, 11:12:13 PM »
;)

The ID`ers are hillariously backwards.

I picked up an intersting theory in an evolutionary biology book the other day about diet compositions.

The theory pretty much suggests that going back to pre agricultural era it's easy to explain why the body reacts the way it does on "low carb"/"high protein diet":

When environmental disasters occurred, the first thing out of the omnivore diet is the animal / high protein, forcing humans to "switch" to a herbivore diet and promote storage; seeing such a diet as a period of "restriction". On the other hand, full blown over proteinated diet meant a period of abundance where no storage is necessary. However, this produced an enzymatic imbalance in the less "evolved" humans therefore causing early deaths ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2007, 02:03:02 AM »
Want to help the planet? Eat a salad

Gidon Eshel (left) and Pamela Martin, both Assistant Professors in Geophysical Sciences and the College, have studied food production to measure how much food production processes burn fossil fuel that creates greenhouse gas emissions. They looked at production for five different diets, finding that a vegan diet is the healthiest for the planet. Together they prepare a salad for lunch in their lab. 

The food that people eat is just as important as what kind of cars they drive when it comes to creating the greenhouse-gas emissions that many scientists have linked to global warming, according to a report published in the April issue of the journal Earth Interactions.

Both the burning of fossil fuels during food production and non-carbon dioxide emissions associated with livestock and animal waste contribute to the problem, the University’s Gidon Eshel and Pamela Martin wrote in the report.

The average American diet requires the production of an extra ton and a half of carbon dioxide-equivalent, in the form of actual carbon dioxide as well as methane and other greenhouse gases compared to a strictly vegetarian diet, according to Eshel and Martin. Cutting down on just a few eggs or hamburgers each week is an easy way to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions, they said.

“We neither make a value judgment, nor do we make a categorical statement,” said Eshel, an Assistant Professor in Geophysical Sciences and the College. “We say that however close you can be to a vegan diet and further from the mean American diet, the better you are for the planet. It doesn’t have to be all the way to the extreme end of vegan. If you simply cut down from two burgers a week to one, you’ve already made a substantial difference.”

The average American drives 8,322 miles by car annually, emitting 1.9 to 4.7 tons of carbon dioxide, depending on the vehicle model and fuel efficiency. Meanwhile, Americans also consume an average of 3,774 calories of food each day.

In 2002, energy used for food production accounted for 17 percent of all fossil fuel used in the United States. And the burning of these fossil fuels emitted three-quarters of a ton of carbon dioxide per person. That alone amounts to approximately one-third the average greenhouse-gas emissions of personal transportation. But livestock production and associated animal waste also emit greenhouse gases not associated with fossil-fuel combustion, primarily methane and nitrous oxide.

“An example would be manure lagoons that are associated with large-scale pork production,” Eshel said. “Those emit a lot of nitrous oxide into the atmosphere.”

While methane and nitrous oxide are relatively rare compared with carbon dioxide, they are—molecule for molecule—far more powerful greenhouse gases than carbon dioxide. A single pound of methane, for example, has the same greenhouse effect as approximately 25 pounds of carbon dioxide.

In their study, Eshel and Martin compared the energy consumption and greenhouse-gas emissions that underlie five diets: red meat, fish, poultry, vegetarian (including eggs and dairy) and the average American diet, which consists of a little bit of everything, all equaling 3,774 calories per day. Some of the food containing these calories is discarded rather than eaten.

The strict vegetarian diet turned out to be the most energy-efficient, followed by poultry and the average American diet. Fish and red meat virtually tied as the least efficient.

The impact of producing fish came as the study’s biggest surprise to Martin, an Assistant Professor in Geophysical Sciences and the College. “Fish can be from one extreme to the other,” Martin said. Sardines and anchovies flourish near coastal areas and can be harvested with minimal energy expenditure. But swordfish and other large predatory species require energy-intensive long-distance voyages.

Martin and Eshel’s research indicated that plant-based diets are healthier for people as well as for the planet.

“The adverse effects of dietary animal fat intake on cardiovascular diseases is by now well established. Similar effects are also seen when meat, rather than fat, intake is considered,” Martin and Eshel wrote. “To our knowledge, there is currently no credible evidence that plant-based diets actually undermine health; the balance of available evidence suggests that plant-based diets are at the very least just as safe as mixed ones, and most likely safer.”

In their next phase of research, Eshel and Martin will examine the energy expenditures associated with small organic farms, to see if they offer a healthier planetary alternative to large agribusiness companies. Such farms typically provide the vegetables sufficient to support 200 to 300 families on plots of five to 10 acres.

“We’re starting to investigate whether you can downscale food production and be efficient that way,” Martin said.

DOn't green plants produce oxygen.  I always thought that.  If we all eat salads we would have less oxygen ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2007, 03:49:31 AM »
nice truck... you have to drive it up for Redman homecoming weekend... it'll be a hit  ;D

The Coach

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2007, 07:26:11 AM »
Hahahahaha.....while we're at it, lets just kill all of the cows, according to Lib report they fart too much thus giving off too much methane gas and effecting the ozone layer

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »
very cool, you must have a tiny dick.      ;D
Dude ! Stop worrying a dick all of the time ...Start worrying about pussy,and how you can get some !

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2007, 10:46:43 AM »
Brutal way of Killing the mood of my thread.

I enjoy it, it runs on biodiesel and I get about 12-15mpg (obviously nobody understands diesel).

Why is it "all that is wrong with America"? How is it different as hobby from a 50k water boat?

Dude ..It's just jealousy... You could have purchased a Bentley...The cheap one is $180,000 !! But still... you would have gotten ragged on for not purchasing the $280,000.00 one?  It's just hate..  Hot truck...Who the fuck wants to drive around in an ugly Tank? Who wants to have an ugly piece of shit ,just sitting in their garage?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2007, 02:09:07 PM »
The same Hummer is on EBAY for $26,000

That is more the going price. Because the H1 Hummer has been discontinued, the prices have been dropping like bird shit. Especially ones that have been used. Combined that with the price of gas and the negative press---one could be had for the price of a used 2005 Honda Accord.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »
Dude ! Stop worrying a dick all of the time ...Start worrying about pussy,and how you can get some !

bast tries to apply his own penis obssesion to the lives of others...  :-X

Alex23

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2007, 07:56:23 PM »
That is more the going price. Because the H1 Hummer has been discontinued, the prices have been dropping like bird shit. Especially ones that have been used. Combined that with the price of gas and the negative press---one could be had for the price of a used 2005 Honda Accord.

It's actually the opposite. Price has been going up steadily for the past 12 months.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2007, 06:26:43 AM »

Classic  ;D

R