Author Topic: Direct before and after pics yet of results from Milos drink and training?  (Read 3864 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Direct before and after pics yet of results from Milos drink and training?
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 07:42:51 AM »
no vit c? zinc lozenges? green tea extract? fish oil? flax seed oil? glucosamine chrondroitin msm? calcium?

i take a lot more than multis my friend. all those things mentioned keep me healthy and feeling good.

how is amino acids bullshit? thats what you buy when you are buying protein dont you?

yes protein consists of amino acid chains.

i take multis...but dont take seperate vitamins as i eat food including alot of fruit. i dont take fish oil as i eat fatty fish.

i prefer food. dont get brainwashed by the supplment industry.

sure you can take some vitamins if you dont eat a varied diet. but i was mainly talking about the more specific bodybuilding bs supplements.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 07:45:57 AM »
yes protein consists of amino acid chains.

i take multis...but dont take seperate vitamins as i eat food and alot of fruit. i dont take fish oil as i eat fatty fish.

i prefer food. dont get brainwashed by the supplment industry.

sure you can take some vitamins if you dont eat a varied diet. but i was mainly talking about the more specific bodybuilding bs supplements.

i eat a varied diet but i dont have a 1lb of salmon waiting for me everyday to get the oils from it. nor do i have 25 oranges in my fridge drawer.

i have some chicken, turkey, brown rice, oatmeal, whey protein, water, milk, eggs, cereal... some other random stuff but those are the important things.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »
i eat a varied diet but i dont have a 1lb of salmon waiting for me everyday to get the oils from it. nor do i have 25 oranges in my fridge drawer.

i have some chicken, turkey, brown rice, oatmeal, whey protein, water, milk, eggs, cereal... some other random stuff but those are the important things.

it can be useful for some people to supplement with vitamins, yes.

but you dont need 99% of the bs supplements the companies try to sell.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2007, 07:52:05 AM »
it can be useful for some people to supplement with vitamins, yes.

but you dont need 99% of the bs supplements the companies try to sell.

"muscle tech" type supplements aside bro, IT IS USEFUL FOR EVERYONE TO SUPPLEMENT WITH VITAMINS.

ESPECIALLY BODYBUILDERS.

Reason being from the intense workouts  and high carb intake your body flushes out the nutrients from the cells much quicker than a normal person.

This is why diabetics have such horrible complications. There blood sugar levels reach retarded high amounts and it makes them urinate all the nutrients out. With the amount of extra calories bodybuilders eat than the normal person the sugar levels are also high because of the carbs that make up those calories. Yes the sugar levels are regulated because most people have a regular pancreas, but the intense workouts and the high amount of food have blood sugar levels higher than the normal person. Especially when AAS come into play, and ESPECIALLY when GH comes into play.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2007, 07:55:06 AM »
"muscle tech" type supplements aside bro, IT IS USEFUL FOR EVERYONE TO SUPPLEMENT WITH VITAMINS.

ESPECIALLY BODYBUILDERS.

you fucking idiot, thats what i said.

but i get the feeling your a very naive boy. less copy and paste, more use of the zee limited brain cells.

edit: overconsumption of vitamins can be harmful. specially fat soluble ones. A,D,E  etc.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 08:00:09 AM »
you fucking idiot, thats what i said.

but i get the feeling your a very naive boy. less copy and paste, more use of the zee limited brain cells.

looks like i struck a nerve this one. show me where i copy and pasted this.

Its called doing your research buddy.

Instead of being offedned that you dont have any knowledge, why dont you take this oppurtunity to soak some up and accept the fact that you learned something just now?

Steve387

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 08:00:50 AM »
Milos is a great guy and very intelligent but it always makes me laugh when these guys make it sound like you are going to get 200 percent better results from high end BCAA's and Vitargo then you will from a steak, chicken breast and some white rice. ::)

Hahahahahaha  ;D are you implying that the claims made by muscletech and others regarding their products are exaggerated!!?   :'(

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 08:02:39 AM »

be my guest, continue to waste your money on useless supplements. its your money .... ;D

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 08:04:37 AM »
be my guest, continue to waste your money on useless supplements. its your money .... ;D

now this about money  ::)

way to change the focus.

im sure you have collected millions of dollars by now by not buying into the trickory of zinc lozenges and flax seed oil hahahaha

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 08:04:59 AM »

Instead of being offedned that you dont have any knowledge, why dont you take this oppurtunity to soak some up and accept the fact that you learned something just now?

because im not  a self induced diabetic that uses slin and gh, like you are.          thus the info was totally irrelevant.

hope this helps.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 08:08:28 AM »
because im not  a self induced diabetic that uses slin and gh, like you are.

hope this helps.

im not a diabetic and ive never used gh.

who are you mike mentzer?

FUCK EVERYONE IM RIGHT. FUCK RESULTS.... IM RIGHT!!!!! hhahahahaaa

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 08:10:20 AM »
im not a diabetic and ive never used gh.

who are you mike mentzer?

FUCK EVERYONE IM RIGHT. FUCK RESULTS.... IM RIGHT!!!!! hhahahahaaa

dont forget to take your pills.  :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2007, 08:11:07 AM »
sipping on a protein shake while youre training.

affy

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2007, 08:29:06 AM »
whoever thinks that not taking a shake post workout is better then taking one is a fucking retard...plain and simple...its 40 grams more protein in your daily diet...and it restores depleted glycogen.  I can only see good things coming from those two factors. 

and also ronnie coleman eats whole food about an hour after he works out...he said that he doesn't have a shake after his workouts because hes done it before and he can't keep it down after his brutal workouts

its not like he eats a bucket of chicken and rice right after he trains.  Im sure he take a shot of slin and 100 grams of dextrose PWO...so he's not exactly the best example of a guy eating whole food all the time. 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2007, 08:37:47 AM »
whoever thinks that not taking a shake post workout is better then taking one is a fucking retard...plain and simple...its 40 grams more protein in your daily diet...and it restores depleted glycogen.  I can only see good things coming from those two factors. 

and also ronnie coleman eats whole food about an hour after he works out...he said that he doesn't have a shake after his workouts because hes done it before and he can't keep it down after his brutal workouts

its not like he eats a bucket of chicken and rice right after he trains.  Im sure he take a shot of slin and 100 grams of dextrose PWO...so he's not exactly the best example of a guy eating whole food all the time. 

::)

i dont think anyone was arguing against eating or taking a shake after  workout...its more that some people think supplements will give them steroidlike effects,also most supplements are bs.

eating regular food vs a whey/malto shake wont make any difference.

science has also showed that eating before a workout and having "protein in your blood" is as important as eating straight after.

lets not forget that most people workout once a day and they will have atleast 24 hour to replenish glycogen stores after the workout

so what im saying you should def eat before and after you workout...but dont get obsessed with supplements.

the optimal thing would probably be to drink some kind of protein/carb drink during the workout too..but im not sure it would make any practical difference.