Author Topic: will the DEA even focus on the "small time personal buyers"  (Read 4020 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
will the DEA even focus on the "small time personal buyers"
« on: September 25, 2007, 02:13:51 PM »
you guys think the small time buyer for prsonal use will be targeted in the bust, or will they overlook people with tiny orders because there are so many?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: will the DEA even focus on the "small time personal buyers"
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 02:16:37 PM »
IMO they'll probably over look they guys with small orders. I doubt it would be very cost effective to persue them - however, our government is really good at wasting money so who knows?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 02:20:57 PM »
IMO they'll probably over look they guys with small orders. I doubt it would be very cost effective to persue them - however, our government is really good at wasting money so who knows?

yeah, if they pursued every $200 order that was out when the bust occured, they'd be wasting alot of resources for a few misdeameanors
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 02:27:58 PM »
yeah, if they pursued every $200 order that was out when the bust occured, they'd be wasting alot of resources for a few misdeameanors

True but they'd be winning the war on drugs.  ::)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »
From what I heard they will only persue Pot smoking, Prozac taking,  Roid using MUTHA FUCKA'S

LOL you will be fine bro.
U

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 02:53:59 PM »
you never know man...with all the fucked up shit going on...repubs making their mark before their departure next year....

would it be a waste to pursue? sure. is it a waste to chase around people who buy $5 bags of pot/ yes....do they do it?...yes

we live in a country that sets up sting operations to catch johns trying to get a $10 blowjob....

dont be so suprised where your local, state and fed govt allocates funds.....

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 02:58:37 PM »
you never know man...with all the fucked up shit going on...repubs making their mark before their departure next year....

would it be a waste to pursue? sure. is it a waste to chase around people who buy $5 bags of pot/ yes....do they do it?...yes

we live in a country that sets up sting operations to catch johns trying to get a $10 blowjob....

Man couldn't be truer comments right there.

Amazing how anything that is enjoyment is a sin...I mean shit I love sitting on the corner, pants around my ankles getting sucked off and smoking that big fatty before getting into my car and driving down the street with a straw in my bottle of JD.

Man laws suck...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Tough old man

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 03:02:27 PM »
you guys think the small time buyer for prsonal use will be targeted in the bust, or will they overlook people with tiny orders because there are so many?
It's the small time buyers that give up the big time sellers when the small time buyers get caught.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 03:06:27 PM »

I agree that some low level guys will get busted because of this, simply for examples sake.

As for it being a republican push, no way, this is one of the only issues our government seems to have a complete bipartisan agreement on. You can point the finger at both sides of the isle on this one.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 03:13:18 PM »
It's the small time buyers that give up the big time sellers when the small time buyers get caught.

In this case all the big guys have been caught for the most part. The "big fish" is the one who rolled...a small buyer won't know the "main man" over in china or thailand.

the info has already been sent to local LE and if they are bored i'm sure they might come after you. if you have outstanding warrants or past charges it will increase your chance of getting your home raided.

IMO each and every one of you who used ANY of those sources should have a clean house right now.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 03:15:22 PM »

The voodoo child remains safe if less than $1,000 was purchased.

It's just not cost effective to prosecute small time buyers.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Tough old man

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 03:18:16 PM »

IMO each and every one of you who used ANY of those sources should have a clean house right now.

8)
Not me. I'm not cleaning shit.. I live in Baja, Mexico where anabolics are legal...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 03:22:49 PM »
The voodoo child remains safe if less than $1,000 was purchased.

It's just not cost effective to prosecute small time buyers.

DIV

mmmmm...perhaps....

but they are also working with western union as well. rumors are floating that hushmail is cooperating....but i think that is only rumor

the idea that everyone got busted is simply retarded. i would say that 1/2 of the suppliers are still around....now, their stock just dwindled, but if the effort was taken this far...i would only assume that a few lower level contributers will be held to see if they will spill their guts...

as far as who?...who knows. obviously larger purchasers will be looked at, but repeat customers will be eyeballed as well...it depends on whether or not sources kept info.....which most do, whether they know it or not

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 08:37:05 AM »

mmmmm...perhaps....

but they are also working with western union as well. rumors are floating that hushmail is cooperating....but i think that is only rumor

the idea that everyone got busted is simply retarded. i would say that 1/2 of the suppliers are still around....now, their stock just dwindled, but if the effort was taken this far...i would only assume that a few lower level contributers will be held to see if they will spill their guts...

as far as who?...who knows. obviously larger purchasers will be looked at, but repeat customers will be eyeballed as well...it depends on whether or not sources kept info.....which most do, whether they know it or not

Fuck the rumors, Wesley.

Hushmail doesn't have to cooperate with anyone.

Their business credibility would be compromised if customers knew they gave out personal information.

WU is an open company, so they're probably cooperating, though.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2007, 08:47:33 AM »

mmmmm...perhaps....

Where did you hear that? I doubt hushmail but I'd believe Western Union - the feds will know all these guys aliases so they'd be able to trace who sent funds to them.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 08:52:13 AM »
Where did you hear that? I doubt hushmail but I'd believe Western Union - the feds will know all these guys aliases so they'd be able to trace who sent funds to them.

another board....

thats why i was saying that it may not be over.....

pinch a few little guys to see if theyll roll over on more. alot of private distributors are still out there.

btw...i think the hushamil thing is bullshit as well, but the WU would have me worried if i used any of those guys recently

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 08:54:19 AM »
another board....

thats why i was saying that it may not be over.....

pinch a few little guys to see if theyll roll over on more. alot of private distributors are still out there.

btw...i think the hushamil thing is bullshit as well, but the WU would have me worried if i used any of those guys recently

Shoot me a PM with the board & info. I'd be interested in reading it.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 08:55:00 AM »
the feds will know all these guys aliases so they'd be able to trace who sent funds to them.

yeah, in an article i read this morning it said that they had large lists of "handles"...or aliases.....but what they will do with that is unknown.

personally, i think they are happy with the bust, continue the witch hunt on a smaller scale, regroup and try it again down the road

i think the little guy is RELATIVELY safe....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 08:56:14 AM »
Shoot me a PM with the board & info. I'd be interested in reading it.

ok, ill do it tonight for you....it will take a little time to find it, but i gotta run to get some work done....

ill pm you where i read it if you wanna search around

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 08:57:22 AM »
yeah, in an article i read this morning it said that they had large lists of "handles"...or aliases.....but what they will do with that is unknown.

personally, i think they are happy with the bust, continue the witch hunt on a smaller scale, regroup and try it again down the road

Hopefully you're right.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 12:48:03 PM »

The end user is safe...........unless he's hoarding years worth of supplies.

That's a different story.   :-*

DIV

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 03:18:13 PM »
hoarding years worth of supplies.

DIV

ahhhh...wouldnt that be nice.....

especially now :(

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 03:49:11 PM »

how would they trace it? I thought anyone with a brain would use fake info....

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »
I imagine a letter will be sent to those involved on a smaller scale. Slap on the wrist, like a seizure letter. But to charge hundreds of thousands?.....would it be worth it? Dont get me wrong each and every one of us know that those lists had disccounts for those ordering inbetween 2k-10k. Those dudes get a knock on the door. Personal use is a minimal benefit. I think their main concern going in was to put an end to UGLABs and in that they succeeded. Where does the powder game go now? In the hands of terrorist?
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 06:08:11 PM »
I imagine a letter will be sent to those involved on a smaller scale. Slap on the wrist, like a seizure letter. But to charge hundreds of thousands?.....would it be worth it? Dont get me wrong each and every one of us know that those lists had disccounts for those ordering inbetween 2k-10k. Those dudes get a knock on the door. Personal use is a minimal benefit. I think their main concern going in was to put an end to UGLABs and in that they succeeded. Where does the powder game go now? In the hands of terrorist?

EXACTLY.    ISLAMIC TERRORISTS IN PARTICULAR.
THIS Little "Raw Deal"  exercise will prove real dumb about 2 years down the road.
Production will go to places where there is simply NO US FINANCIAL AID.
Impenetrable by US LE by any means. Make your own list of these countries, most are all ready in the AAS Biz.
And Business just got a lot better.