Author Topic: I almost got BUSTED for buying ephedrine!!  (Read 4089 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: I almost got BUSTED for buying ephedrine!!
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 04:18:33 PM »
if you buy $100.00
use a10off  - for a $10.00 discount 8)
plus free shipping

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 04:39:21 PM »
Wouldn't it be detrimental to your health to stay on ephedrine forever? (like any other drug)?
I never said stay on it forever but what he is doing is like taking creatine every other day and whenever he feels like it.

Master Blaster

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2007, 04:49:16 PM »
I never said stay on it forever but what he is doing is like taking creatine every other day and whenever he feels like it.

But don't you think your system will get desensitized if you do it every day?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2007, 04:52:37 PM »
But don't you think your system will get desensitized if you do it every day?
Yeah.... if you do it for months as with anything. You should only use it for about 6 weeks anyway. Thats really all you need. Probably less then that.

Master Blaster

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2007, 04:54:20 PM »
Yeah.... if you do it for months as with anything. You should only use it for about 6 weeks anyway. Thats really all you need. Probably less then that.

How much did you take per day (during your recent cut)?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 04:57:44 PM »
How much did you take per day (during your recent cut)?
25mg to jump start the day and as high as 75 mg. I started to back off as i got leaner but i only went did that because i was behind.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 05:54:47 PM »
i buy it at cvs behind the counter with no problem.. go twice a month. show id.. i buy no doz and asprin with it. the pharmacist always ask me what that combo does. he tried it and told me he loves it.
real men= no rubbers

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »
Some of you guys are making the mistake of caring what the pharmacist thinks. It is not illegal to buy and unless you are buying too much they really shouldn't bother to ask. I have asthma and I maybe buy 3 to 4 boxes a year. Rarely do I go to the same place since there are so many around that sell it. I have never been asked why I am buying it and if I did I would simply say I have asthma end of story. Stop being so defensive.

One time I went into buy it and the pharmacist told me not to worry about signing the book. He just rolled his eyes and said it was a pain in the ass the have to keep track of the stuff. I told him that I was shocked that a product like Primatine inhaler was on the shelves, which is basically adrenaline and Primatine tabs (ephedrine) had to be signed for. He was in total agreement and I think kinda shocked as I am sure he never really thought about it before.

affy

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 06:36:01 PM »
to those of you who have used Ephedrine before...is this a reputable brand?

its only 8mg per pill but its pretty cheap

http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/product46.html

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 06:52:14 PM »
"Should"? I'll tell you that ephedrine has been shown to be safe for 12 months straight. And there was NO loss of thermogenic effect either. In fact, ephedrine becomes a bit more effective as time goes by (probably due to better t3 levels).

Many feel the stimulant effect wane after a while. Not everyone though. My sensitivity has gone up over the years. Some drugs are like that, the body gets more sensitive.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 06:55:39 PM »
"Should"? I'll tell you that ephedrine has been shown to be safe for 12 months straight. And there was NO loss of thermogenic effect either. In fact, ephedrine becomes a bit more effective as time goes by (probably due to better t3 levels).

Many feel the stimulant effect wane after a while. Not everyone though. My sensitivity has gone up over the years. Some drugs are like that, the body gets more sensitive.
I didn't feel a thing when i was on it and i was having a couple of cups of coffee with it. I wouldn't recommend it year round due to price and yes, it does become more effective as time goes on which is why i recommend staying on it.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 07:19:23 PM »
You guys live in a fucked up country..that's all I gotta say.

You couldn't be any more right than that. Hell, the same thing happened to me at the Rite Aid Pharmacy.  :-\

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2007, 09:48:23 AM »
These are indeed dark days. A few years ago some assholes take 3 times the recommended amount of ephedra, practice outside in 90 plus degree wheather, drop dead and Now i can't get my ECA stack. I can't even get pseudo ephedrine(not nearly as good as the real stuff or Epheda) without a drivers license and a fucking eye scan >:(

Berg Heil

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2007, 01:38:24 PM »
ECA stacks..  always get some of my gurlfrends to pick it up for me. Get some gurlie friends and they wll help you out.