Author Topic: ALL THE BUSTS  (Read 7624 times)

whitewidow

ALL THE BUSTS
« on: September 26, 2007, 03:22:59 PM »
YOU GUYS ARE JUST NAMING A QUARTER OF THE BUSTS . HERE IS ALL WHO WAS FCKED.. STARTING FROM APRIL

AP(ANAPHARM)  CUTT A DEAL AND GAVE COPS EMAIL PASSWORD AND ALL CHINA SUPPLIERS THEY KNEW

PYSCHO MOD AT SSB BUSTED ON SMALL CHARGES

API( AMERICAN PHARMACEIUTICALS INC)

GA LABS- WICH WAS RUN BY GYMACE, JTP815 AND CHEMIST SAMAR WHO USED TO SOURCE ON SSB BEFORE HE WAS HIRED BY GA

STEVE ERAY(STEVE VAUGHN)- AKA POWERHOUSE LABS BUSTED IN TEXAS ARLINGTON

POWERLINE REPS WERE ALL BUSTED EXCPET ONE CLAIMS HES OK BUT I DOUBT IT..

QULAITY GEAR LABS BUSTED ON COCAINE CHARGES NOT GEAR EITHER WAY IS DONE.

TITAN MED SUPPLY( SIUG) LONG TIME UNDERGROUND LAB.

GRAYBASS MOD ON OLM BUSTED.

MOST TRAGICALLY- GEN PHARMA LABS....

RUMORS-----RUGIO LABS, PROLABS, SWISHER.. EVERYBODY ELSE IS CONFIRMED BUSTED! GYMACE AND THOSE GUYS ARE ROYALLY FUCKED! THEY WANT THE FOUR INVOLVED IN GALABS TO PAY OUT A MILLION DOLLARS!PLUS THEY WANT TO GIVE THEM JAILTIME. GYMACE LIVES IN THAILAND ALSO THATS HOW SERIOUS THEY WANT HIM. HE WAS INDICTED AND WILL BE IN THE STATES SOON TO FACE THESE CHARGES..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: ALL THE BUSTS
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 03:30:14 PM »
This sucks.

I can go buy some meth 5 blocks from work but i can't take performance enhancing drugs.

8)

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 03:42:56 PM »
that really sucks, i hope gymace and them take care.... they were good guys....

I also hope swisher, prolabs, and the rest of them are OK

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 03:46:24 PM »
what kind of deal u think these guys get for rollin? I find it so strange that the dude from ttyoko who our good buddy hooker (whos been mia) interviewed predicted this almost to the T. Damn i wish the best for these dudes. I bugs me to another level to see just how lame our govt is. Man,.. i lost a good friend due to meth. Thats an epidemic thats sweeping our youth, not steroids. Sure it is wrong to make BIG$$$ operating an UGL, but same for prohormones (which are at an all time high and 10x more bs than ug gear). Money well spent guys, hell ya!! Way to improve your competition reputation. Just awesome, Im so happy ::) 
-

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 04:22:03 PM »
what kind of deal u think these guys get for rollin? I find it so strange that the dude from ttyoko who our good buddy hooker (whos been mia) interviewed predicted this almost to the T. Damn i wish the best for these dudes. I bugs me to another level to see just how lame our govt is. Man,.. i lost a good friend due to meth. Thats an epidemic thats sweeping our youth, not steroids. Sure it is wrong to make BIG$$$ operating an UGL, but same for prohormones (which are at an all time high and 10x more bs than ug gear). Money well spent guys, hell ya!! Way to improve your competition reputation. Just awesome, Im so happy ::) 

Bro you are right. M1T that was sold at out store and the local max muscles was worse than any steroid. superdrol, halodrol same situation. these cops use AAS too. thats the worst part DEA guys as well big juicers I promise you that seen it with my own eyes. DEA guys shooting test in 24hr fitness locker rooms.. cops love juice.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 04:23:33 PM »
This sucks.

I can go buy some meth 5 blocks from work but i can't take performance enhancing drugs.

8)

Bro I live in the city. downtown cetral I can walk down to china town and buy crack,smack meth whatever! crazy how mixed up peoples prioritys are. Like I said Cops LOVE JUICE!

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 05:31:37 PM »
yea i dont like it either.....the gov't doesnt like anyone coming up on alot of cash selling drugs..they are just bitter they arent staying paid cause they know that juice isnt shit compared to even drinking and driving let alone all the other drugs they should spend that money elsewhere......but from the sounds of it these dudes were being hellla bust and in a way being to cocky trying to move too much weight....bubble your bundle slow always wins the race trust me!!!

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »
YOU GUYS ARE JUST NAMING A QUARTER OF THE BUSTS . HERE IS ALL WHO WAS FCKED.. STARTING FROM APRIL

AP(ANAPHARM)  CUTT A DEAL AND GAVE COPS EMAIL PASSWORD AND ALL CHINA SUPPLIERS THEY KNEW

GA LABS- WICH WAS RUN BY GYMACE, JTP815 AND CHEMIST SAMAR WHO USED TO SOURCE ON SSB BEFORE HE WAS HIRED BY GA

RUMORS-----RUGIO LABS, PROLABS, SWISHER.. EVERYBODY ELSE IS CONFIRMED BUSTED! GYMACE AND THOSE GUYS ARE ROYALLY FUCKED! THEY WANT THE FOUR INVOLVED IN GALABS TO PAY OUT A MILLION DOLLARS!PLUS THEY WANT TO GIVE THEM JAILTIME. GYMACE LIVES IN THAILAND ALSO THATS HOW SERIOUS THEY WANT HIM. HE WAS INDICTED AND WILL BE IN THE STATES SOON TO FACE THESE CHARGES..

You forgot GenSci

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 09:53:20 PM »
neither jim nor maverick from powerline were busted

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 10:44:55 PM »
gxgr owner was also busted not too long ago

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 11:22:57 PM »
gxgr owner was also busted not too long ago

Yes he was busted along time ago but yues he was recently jailed in ireland for maybe 4 months

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 11:24:17 PM »
neither jim nor maverick from powerline were busted

its been confirmed by a few that they were busted. maybe not in jail. but someone invovled with powerline was in some shit.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 11:50:10 PM »
Yes he was busted along time ago but yues he was recently jailed in ireland for maybe 4 months

it was like two months ago bro? correct me if im wrong

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 08:58:31 AM »
it was like two months ago bro? correct me if im wrong

Yeah bro the article was written about two months ago, but the bust was a couple of yeas ago!

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 09:07:58 AM »
Hmmm... someone told me that Maverick posted on a forum after his supposed bust was announced and told everyone he wasn't busted. Jim was still around too. Strange.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 10:25:00 AM »

GPL was the only one of those I ever dealt with.

I try to stay to one or two UG's at most.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 01:18:21 PM »
all the lbs are just your average UGL. the biggest bust ever with the guy with the most knowlede and skill behind the professsion was rsoc(bruce kneller) UGL gear but this guy had guys on the mr.O stage using rsoc.
he traveled and checked out the chem houses in china he spoke chinese and mandarin. only ugl that was ahead of everyone. everyone else was just decent kneller was the MAN!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 01:28:27 PM »
somehow these guys are all related.  Makes you think this one manufacturer has multiple heads.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 03:07:42 PM »
I'm almost postive Rugio Labs was busted.

API - I wonder if they went down after Thorus took over.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2007, 02:01:32 AM »
I'm almost postive Rugio Labs was busted.

API - I wonder if they went down after Thorus took over.

rugio is just backed up and is probably using it as an excuse as why hes not filling orders. hes been backed up for months . TRhorus has been running api domestic for a long time 2yrs - not anymore all fucked!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 02:24:59 AM »
Shit no wonder SSB site is under maintenance. 

I wonder how this will pan out for the consumers?  I assume that the govt doesn't have enough resources to follow up with everyones email, IP, and posting history.  But you never know.  This sucks.

Don't know if anyone else saw this about GA Labs bust.
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2007/09/25/local_news/02news.txt

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2007, 04:53:22 AM »
rugio is just backed up and is probably using it as an excuse as why hes not filling orders. hes been backed up for months . TRhorus has been running api domestic for a long time 2yrs - not anymore all fucked!

How recently did he get busted.  I just got some gear from him recently and was actually wondering if it was legit.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2007, 08:39:25 AM »

True but I saw something a while ago that he took over API production & such. Oh well.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2007, 08:53:59 AM »
nobody gives a shit about thorus. Fucking ridiculous prices

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2007, 12:29:17 PM »
nobody gives a shit about thorus. Fucking ridiculous prices

You're talking out your ass. His prices weren't that bad & his gear was excellent two years ago. You want quality you have to pay.