Author Topic: Question for all the mods on here......  (Read 13055 times)

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for all the mods on here......
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 10:55:55 AM »
If you dont like his advice or ideas, dont listen to him.  Its that simple.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2007, 11:09:42 AM »
I know the truth dude but looks like many people here have gain your trust for some reason.  ::)  Have a nice day

What's your real issue with me, baby d?

You don't know me, because you'd never say these things to my face.

There are many here who I've helped in some fashion over the last couple years.

Most of it isn't on the forum, though.

I'm glad you've let your temper tantrum run its course. 

If I can be of any help, let me know.   :-*

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 03:47:48 PM »
I don't understand sgt d'd problem with DIV. BUt to support Ron - you don't have to know everything to be a mod. I don't claim to have all the knowledge of AAS, training, & nutrition. I'm also always learning new things & willing to try new things.

Anyway, as for the question who works out. I did once this year - Arnold Jr was there  ;). Seriously, I workout about three to six times a week depending on what my schedule will allow.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2007, 04:33:34 PM »
You know.... At first i wasn't gonna comment on this situation but it just bugs me how chickenshit it is.
Moderator: 1 : one who arbitrates : MEDIATOR
2 : one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: as
Now where the hell does that say expert in anything?.... I have much respect for Ron & the mods here on getbig. Especially in the SI&HC section. The guys are always on, and for the most part, keep a very mature platform for us to debate various topics. Never do they hype up bullshit that they get for free, or go on powertrips and ban left and right. The comments made are no doubt chickenshit and outright of no relevance to the board. We all no the extra favors these guys do here and there, favors that they don't have to do, but do anyways. If this was any other board, Sgt d would have been as good as gone. Flaming is childish and shows the true insecurities of the person behind the keyboard. I guess this is my thanks for doing a good job guys, and making this board a great place to waste time  ;D
-

4thAD

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »
bottom line is sgt d. has absolutely no respect for the members, mods, or the board! I vote for banning all members who blatantly disrespect mods like this. Having a debate with a mod is one thing, but this is nothing other than DISRESPECT to all of us. Get rid of him he contributes nothing!

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2007, 07:08:22 PM »
bottom line is Sgt d. has absolutely no respect for the members, mods, or the board! I vote for banning all members who blatantly disrespect mods like this. Having a debate with a mod is one thing, but this is nothing other than DISRESPECT to all of us. Get rid of him he contributes nothing!

And DIV does????

I really could care less what these 2 guys have as problems.
Div is just as disrespectful as the next.

To put it in plain English if you don't like it just ignore it

Div has some good opinions but it comes with a price and down grading.

Now if your talking about MODS I personally would rather ask AJ or Rim not because i have a issue with Div but because I'm looking for answers not criticism.

just my 2 cents

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »
bottom line is sgt d. has absolutely no respect for the members, mods, or the board! I vote for banning all members who blatantly disrespect mods like this. Having a debate with a mod is one thing, but this is nothing other than DISRESPECT to all of us. Get rid of him he contributes nothing!

You must be new here. Division disrespects many members on getbig. The title of this thread was just for him. I just didn't want to single him out. BigJohn, Arnold Jr, O and Rimbaud is okay with me. I have no problems with other members on this board. The guy lies about using aas, being a trainer, and just about everything. I watch him tell some people on here that they are too fat to use gear but what about him?  I rarely post on the steroid board. I can't ignore him because he is giving wrong advice to newbies. Another example he tells newbies to bury the needle in and don't aspirate. Does that sound like good advice? I'm trying to look out for new guys. Sorry for attacking your hero 4thAD. Goodbye

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »
in the short time ive been here, i have noticed 'DIVISION' giving bias remarks in threads, no biggy, learn to deal with it

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2007, 07:57:39 PM »
And DIV does????

I really could care less what these 2 guys have as problems.
Div is just as disrespectful as the next.

To put it in plain English if you don't like it just ignore it

Div has some good opinions but it comes with a price and down grading.

Now if your talking about MODS I personally would rather ask AJ or Rim not because i have a issue with Div but because I'm looking for answers not criticism.

just my 2 cents

Right On  :)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2007, 11:30:42 PM »
sgt d this has to b the  most  ignorant post i have seen. Not everyone uses aas to look like a bodybuilder. In Divs case he powerlifts, does that mean that jsut b/c he doesent look like ronnie coleman he doesent know how to use aas? Thats just ridiculous. I also do not look like some huge muscle ripped beast. I use aas for a completly different reason also, to  maintain or gain weight under the stress living conditions and work that i have. To me it makes me enjoy life better by being able to have the energy to work 6 days a week 10 hr days, and still have energy to weight train and nhb train. without aas i would prob look like every other construction worker around me and b bone skinny with a huge beer belly.

Div is also one of the only reasons i come to this board. The dude has helped me so much with knowledged that i have seen backed up by others. Anytime he has suggested to me has given me great gains and kept me safe and aware of what i was doing.

Lots of other people also look to him for advice so the guy has to b doing something right.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2007, 03:07:22 AM »
trab the thing is he never used aas. my work is done here. bye

SD - First off, I got no issues with you.

But, the AAS board is not for this kind of thing, and it wont go on.
 Its a serious place where young guys with a problem or question can get a good fast answer from SEVERAL PEOPLE with first hand experience on their issue.
 From what Ive seen they can count on that.

And, even though I dont resemble Dorian Yates or Gene Rychlak, I know damn well what Im talking about w/ regards to AAS.
Ive lived where its uncontrolled, and used plenty in many many combinations. 
Divs info is on target. ALL OF US HAVE SOME PEQUALIR RESPONSE TO SOME STEROID OR ANOTHER
DIFFERENT FROM THE MAJORITY. That is a given with all pharma products.

If you know Div personaly well enough to back up your claims I'd think you'd have done that.
If you want to do that sort of thing, why not do it on the clown boards?

Im interested to hear Your experiences w/ AAS. Its a fascinating subject IMO.

Lets keep this board free of  personal attacks.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2007, 10:05:28 AM »
exactly, lets keep this board from becoming like the pissing contest in gossip and opinions. sihc has always been the one place i go for no nonsense constructive help. And i have made some good friends along the way. Div included

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007, 01:29:13 PM »
As far as ripping on Divs look, If I had me the choice of help moving appliances, landscaping some boulders, working with sheet rock etc
and I could choose a dude w/  Divs Build, or along the Lines of Dexter Jackson or Frank Zane in prime condition - The choice goes to the big guy hands down!

Frankly every work crew runs best w/ a variety of guys. Theres allways stuff one cant do that others can.

Have some damn respect. 

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »
this is still ridiculous, bottom line the guy is a powerlifter not bodybuilder. this idiot thinks aas where made to do one thing, make shredded 300 pound beasts.... when thats far from the point

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 07:08:21 AM »
He's not even a powerlifter,he has never talked about powerlifing,All he's ever talked about is how he's taken every steroid out there.

Im just wonedering whos the other dude in the pic is cause thats funny.I hope Div not his personal trainer.LOL....

lets all take a vote on all the MODS.

Lets see who the real true MODS are.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 08:46:29 AM »
He's not even a powerlifter,he has never talked about powerlifing,All he's ever talked about is how he's taken every steroid out there.

He doesn't claim to be a powerlifter. From what I understand he trains with in a powerlifting manner/style. Besides, who cares what he looks like. He's a big guy. Shit he could watch my back anyday. As long as he's happy with his build that's what important. So what if he's not 300lbs & 3% bodyfat? Even though I know the average getbigger is.  ::)

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »
Very true Rim and yes Im 400lbs with 1%bf and love it  ;D

shit I wish I was 230 LOL

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007, 11:19:33 AM »
This thread makes me laugh.

A bunch of guys talking shit who have never posted a picture.

Div owns you all by default.

He has said 100's of times that he trains for functional strength.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007, 02:01:49 PM »

Im just wonedering whos the other dude in the pic is cause thats funny.I hope Div not his personal trainer.LOL....

lets all take a vote on all the MODS.

Lets see who the real true MODS are.
Personally, I don't care what Div looks like. I've never seen him but based on some of the things he says, he seems to posses a good bit of knowledge on how to do things.

You know, some of the best advice I've ever received was from a guy who is pretty over weight. He's about 50yrs old and a former competitive BB when he was younger. Now days he still trains, and he trains pretty hard and heavy, but he's not all that worried about his appearance any more...at least not looking like a BB per say...I guess he's got other priorities but still loves to train just for trainings sake. So yeah, he's got a good bit of fat on him, but he's still got a good bit of muscle too or he wouldn't be able to move the kind of weight he moves. Plus, just from having several conversations with him, I know this dude knows what he's talking about.

So he's over weight, but posses a lot of good knowledge and has walked the path I walk now many times in the past. Does this mean I should ignore everything this guy says?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2007, 08:40:52 PM »
what about Chad Nicholls?
Ive not seen a Pic of him recently (might be a reason 4-that  ;D)
But he wrote something about his own "Chinese Buddha" build once.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 10:00:20 PM »
what about Chad Nicholls?
Ive not seen a Pic of him recently (might be a reason 4-that  ;D)
But he wrote something about his own "Chinese Buddha" build once.
Yep, he's a very good example. Last time I saw him at an expo, he didn't look like a fat ass at all, but he didn't look like some one who trained very often either. But there are not too many people would try to claim he didn't know what he was talking about when it comes to BB.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2007, 05:52:45 AM »
Yep, he's a very good example. Last time I saw him at an expo, he didn't look like a fat ass at all, but he didn't look like some one who trained very often either. But there are not too many people would try to claim he didn't know what he was talking about when it comes to BB.

It seems EVERY top competitor uses him?
They could call it the Chad Nicholls Body Composition manipulation on super-sized muscle-men event.
But that would be kind-a long   ;D

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2007, 09:31:13 AM »
I dont know why this thread is still going DIV dont even get on here to comment he likes to see everyone talk about him it makes him feel good I guess.

The only time he comments is when he see's a couple of people backing him up.

Dude erase this shit

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2007, 01:45:27 PM »
This thread makes me laugh.

A bunch of guys talking shit who have never posted a picture.

Div owns you all by default.

He has said 100's of times that he trains for functional strength.

8)

Functional strength over everything else........

That's what lifting is for me.

I tend to think that bodybuilders have it out for me because I'm not one for abs or pretty muscle bellies.

The mentality is different.

It's bodybuilders who tend to ask me the most questions because I know what they are going for.

It's not for me, but hey........it's good to get a different perspective from someone else.

If you want the truth, however, most of the people I train are middle-aged women looking to get "toned".

Dissapointing........huh?   :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2007, 01:50:52 PM »

Functional strength over everything else........

That's what lifting is for me.

I tend to think that bodybuilders have it out for me because I'm not one for abs or pretty muscle bellies.

The mentality is different.

It's bodybuilders who tend to ask me the most questions because I know what they are going for.

It's not for me, but hey........it's good to get a different perspective from someone else.

If you want the truth, however, most of the people I train are middle-aged women looking to get "toned".

Dissapointing........huh?   :-\

DIV

I agree...

Disappointing? not at all, it's what you chose to do and i respect that.

I'm all about functional strength. I'm lucky enough to have an insane metabolism. i can eat 4500 cals a day and have a 6 pack. but i also do alot of sparring and cardio.

8)