Author Topic: Dennis Wolf Sized Down EVERYBODY At the 2007 Mr. Olympia!  (Read 16950 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Dennis Wolf Sized Down EVERYBODY At the 2007 Mr. Olympia!
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2007, 03:01:56 AM »
That picture is very impressive, but it pisses me off to see it as that smooth as shit thing on the right won, and Wolf got 5th. I'm not hating on Jay, i just think that the whole judging system has hit a new low.
No doubt about it...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2007, 03:28:26 AM »
Wow, Dennis just destroys Ronnie in that last pic.
you should have seen what happened when they stood wolf next to ronnie.

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2007, 03:55:32 AM »
why does everyone here act as if bodybuilding was a sport
TP almost died 4 u bi****

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2007, 04:16:10 AM »
why does everyone here act as if bodybuilding was a sport

WHAT? I thought I've been watching some reality show
I am a mini beast

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2007, 06:34:01 AM »

Can someone write "owned" in the bottom of that pic ;D
tank u jesus

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2007, 07:35:41 AM »
Wolf demolished and embarrased everyone on stage

Anyone who can't see that must have gotten diabetes from Celltech and then went blind

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2007, 07:59:29 AM »
Dennis takes Ronnie here too.  Everybody else as well.  That's one bad-ass back double bi.  Count the layers of muscle from top to bottom.  It's just stacked up on top of itself.   

If there's one area that Wolf needs to bring up, it's lower lats.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2007, 08:02:03 AM »

Well then I guess it's hopeless since no one can change where their lat insertions are.... ::)
I hate the State.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »

Like Dillett his back is a liability in the sense it doesn't have enough thickness for his frame , he has lot of width but lacks especially like you said in the lower lats and middle back thickness , there is room for improvement in his physique before he is winning the Olympia.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2007, 11:48:46 AM »
Like Dillett his back is a liability in the sense it doesn't have enough thickness for his frame , he has lot of width but lacks especially like you said in the lower lats and middle back thickness , there is room for improvement in his physique before he is winning the Olympia.

Which is why I never specifically called for him to be placed first in this show.  Let him keep improving for one more year with all eyes on him and then we'll know if he's truly ready.  I saw another shot of Victor from the show from the back by chance this morning and it really did alot to remind me of the fundamental core thickness that Dennis still lacks that still leaves something to be desired particularly in his rear standing relaxed pose.  I would never give Victor the crown ever but he was in that lineup to highlight what Dennis still lacked for me.

BTW, has anyone ever heard Dennis talk about winning the Olympia?  Because that's the other thing, I still need to be sure Dennis even sees himself as being Mr. Olympia. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2007, 12:50:36 PM »
I just watched the Olympia on BB.com and I may not know much about the judging but Wofl looked great to me. Cutler is just "to big". I know it is a size competition these days but I have to hand it to Wolf.
gotta love life

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2007, 12:59:28 PM »
It wasn't just my imagination!

Wolf should have won.  You could make a reasonable argument that Jay, Victor, and Ronnie should have placed ahead of him, but all four were so close it could really have gone to any of them.  Personally, I prefer Wolf's physique the most out of all four.  The finals were closer than the prejudging but during the prejudging I think the ONLY one who legitimately could have beaten Wolf would have been Victor.  By the finals, Ronnie and Jay had improved and I think Wolf may have been a tad less sharp, making it closer.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »

Top-bottom:

Hair.........tie
Traps.......Wolf
Delts........Wolf
Chest.......Wolf
Bi-tri........Wolf
Abs..........tie
Forearms...tie
Quads.......Jay
Calves.......Jay
a

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2007, 01:06:16 PM »
Which is why I never specifically called for him to be placed first in this show.  Let him keep improving for one more year with all eyes on him and then we'll know if he's truly ready.  I saw another shot of Victor from the show from the back by chance this morning and it really did alot to remind me of the fundamental core thickness that Dennis still lacks that still leaves something to be desired particularly in his rear standing relaxed pose.  I would never give Victor the crown ever but he was in that lineup to highlight what Dennis still lacked for me.

BTW, has anyone ever heard Dennis talk about winning the Olympia?  Because that's the other thing, I still need to be sure Dennis even sees himself as being Mr. Olympia.  

i'm sure wolf will work very hard to convince you that he wants to be mr o. ::)

it really is very simple. the mr o is a CONTEST, open to the top pro bbers to compete on stage in their best shape to determine who among them is the best ON THE NIGHT.

it's not a contest to dtermine the perfect human being (as if jay comes close). it is a contest to determine who presents the best physique ON THE NIGHT.

jay didn't and wolf did.

it really is that simple.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »
It wasn't just my imagination!

Wolf should have won.  You could make a reasonable argument that Jay, Victor, and Ronnie should have placed ahead of him, but all four were so close it could really have gone to any of them.  Personally, I prefer Wolf's physique the most out of all four.  The finals were closer than the prejudging but during the prejudging I think the ONLY one who legitimately could have beaten Wolf would have been Victor.  By the finals, Ronnie and Jay had improved and I think Wolf may have been a tad less sharp, making it closer.

No its not your imagination just your lack of understanding on how bodybuilding is judged ! Wolf wasn't winning that show like many other people on this subject you're basing your opinion that he should have won on personal preference , Wolf has all the tools to be Mr Olympia however he needs improvements .

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2007, 01:16:06 PM »
Top-bottom:

Hair.........tie
Traps.......Wolf
Delts........Wolf
Chest.......Wolf
Bi-tri........Wolf
Abs..........tie
Forearms...tie
Quads.......Jay
Calves.......Jay

i'd give jay calves and that's it.

quads? check again and look for sweep and definition all the way up to the hips, sartorious - all wolf.

abs? well if it's a contest to see who has blockier abs than a powerlifter, then jay. if it's about having a tight cut up midsection then it's wolf (i don't recall wolf ever being referred to as the fridge).