Author Topic: Ronnie doesn't look that bad  (Read 4571 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie doesn't look that bad
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2007, 07:12:14 AM »
Again its hard because politics are involved, i guarantee you wont see Wolfe win..lol..thats comical..as sad it is to say bc he does look like top 3 guy.

It depends how the finals go, alot can change- and in those pics Ronnie looks like he was holding his own up there... I cant believe how much he lost in leg size, bc his legs were the best on stage all the time. His back is still the thickest up there, even with the one lat lagging- He still has what it takes to win, it all depends how he looks tonight..

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 07:17:38 AM »
Thats weak MADMAX!, give the guy some respect!  I respect Jay, always say he's a great bber and hard working, i just dont personally like his physique.  Ronnie actually beats Jay in some shots, i wouldn't talk much Jay isn't looking all that great anyways? Even Slayer is owning up to that! Shows that he has some sense.  You however are so stuck on Jay its not even funny anymore have you asked him to marry you yet?.  I'm sure Jay will win, but it will be his last year. He will never be able to do what Ronnie has done, not even close.

Both look like shit and don't deserve the top 5....but hey, politics is politics!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 07:17:52 AM »
I mean i can tell he definitely over dieted!, and lost alot of size in his legs while doing cardio.  But his condition is very good!, lets not overlook that.  Maybe Ronnie will fill in more and dry out even more, but will that make a difference in at least securing 2nd place? and not making his last show so terrible? He is the 8 time Mr o we have to give him that, he took bodybuilding to a whole new level, and was the greatest mr o of all time.  He loved the sport so much that he came back one more time for himself and his fans, and you can put the guy down for trying. 

With all the shit you been talking about Jay Cutler (and the fucking endless threads you made pointing out every lil detail about Jay and how soft/shitty/smooth/small/no vascularity/no veins Etc etc etc.............)
You should be ashamed of yourself ................you Hugged Ronnie Colemans nuts like nobody ever has!

delete your account

(ps: how did "your boy" Will "World" Harris" do?????)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2007, 08:08:54 AM »
he may not look bad but compared to what he use to look like he does
irongearco.com

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2007, 08:14:58 AM »
Ronnie looked like a blob of nothingness.  His proportions and symmetry are ruin and his gut is terrible distended.  The same goes for Cutler.  Quite frankly Victor isnt that much to look at either.  Victor was blown away by Harris who looked amazing, Dexter and finally Wolf.  Wolf had the complete package and before anybody talk about his calves, I will drawn your attention to the fact that Ronnie won the Olympia without any.
A

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2007, 08:40:34 AM »
Ronnie looked like a blob of nothingness.  His proportions and symmetry are ruin and his gut is terrible distended. 

ha ha ha "blob of nothingness"!!

Rob_Kreider

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2007, 08:52:36 AM »
Jay shouldn't have injected recently in his left shoulder. The inflamation is very noticeable in the loss of definition/puffiness in the delt and down into that left arm as well. ZERO striations in chest or vascularity!!! Should have used PLASMAVOL...lol. I give props to Coleman because he is a warrior and will always be one of the best, but the best last night was WOLFE. The most COMPLETE package on stage, minus his calves. He will take the sport back to the days of Levrone/Flex/Yates era...thankfully!
Peace and chicken grease,
RK
www.robkreider.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2007, 08:58:06 AM »
Jay shouldn't have injected recently in his left shoulder. The inflamation is very noticeable in the loss of definition/puffiness in the delt and down into that left arm as well. ZERO striations in chest or vascularity!!! Should have used PLASMAVOL...lol. I give props to Coleman because he is a warrior and will always be one of the best, but the best last night was WOLFE. The most COMPLETE package on stage, minus his calves. He will take the sport back to the days of Levrone/Flex/Yates era...thankfully!
Peace and chicken grease,
RK
www.robkreider.com
i guess you say that because you look so much better than Jay, right "rob"?

Rob_Kreider

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2007, 08:59:27 AM »
Was my name mentioned in my post above in any competitive context? Nope. Just stating the facts jack

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2007, 09:00:22 AM »
i wanted ronnie to come and get #9 and then retire and be like fuck you cutler!  but im afraid that aint happening.  his conditioning is great, from the pics i see on here, but his back shots are awful, that lat looks like squished play dough.   :(  it bums me out because i did want the guy to come out and get #9.  oh well.  
also, cutler wont ever be no 8 time mr. olympia, 3 times at best, and if the world was fair, he wouldnt be getting #2 tonight, dex and vic are waaaaay better than him and, imo, so is wolfe, but he wont win because hes the "new gay", which is recockulous because he is miles ahead of many people there.  
F

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 09:01:52 AM »
Was my name mentioned in my post above in any competitive context? Nope. Just stating the facts jack
hahahhaa, ok "jack". ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2007, 09:03:43 AM »

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »

IMO Ronnie will win over JAY thats for sure  afer going thru the photos....but i am not sure if one of them should win the show... i will give it to one of these ( VIC, WOLF or DEXTER)

Wolf is the star of Mr.O this year and next year if he do what he should do, MR.O 100%
~ The Black Smith ~

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2007, 09:39:09 AM »
Monster 10 inch arms

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 09:40:23 AM »
neither ronnie or jay should win it...
ronny looks overdieted.. and narrow
and jay just looks horibble...
coleman looks better than jay though.. jay looks 4 weeks out.. smoooth..
jay l;ooks the worst i have seen him in years...
its gonna be interesting how they are gonna justify giving the sandow to jay...
and they will..i have him 4th
choice is an illusion

Master Blaster

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 09:51:49 AM »
Wow...just wow. Jay looks really bad. He looked great a couple of weeks ago, looks like he fucked something up. I respect him, but I hope he doesn't make top 3.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 09:59:52 AM »
Jay will win because of politics, but Martinez and Dex should get the two top spots. Jay looks horrible; large back but absolutely no detail, smooth lower back. Bis and tris look like they belong to an off-season bodybuilder at best. Midsection that would make Kovacs look good. Legs look great imo.

I agree 100%

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007, 10:11:55 AM »
its should be

1.victor
2.dennis or vica versa
2. dexter
3.coleman
4. jay

.. but they will give it to jay no matter what
but either dennis or victor should win
but i dont think that will happen
choice is an illusion

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007, 10:16:12 AM »
Whatever!
Your boy isn't looking any better you fag.. If thing's go the way they're supposed to go....You're boy should lose fair and square.. Colemans not Mr.Olympia..This is his last contest... But your boy is Mr.Olympia..And..He should absolutely lose his title this year..Soo.Fuck you very much.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2007, 11:43:07 AM »
Ronnie and Jay are both way off jucging by those photos if nothing changes by tonight the judges have to give 1st place Victor 2nd Dexter.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 12:38:04 PM »
With all the shit you been talking about Jay Cutler (and the fucking endless threads you made pointing out every lil detail about Jay and how soft/shitty/smooth/small/no vascularity/no veins Etc etc etc.............)
You should be ashamed of yourself ................you Hugged Ronnie Colemans nuts like nobody ever has!

delete your account

(ps: how did "your boy" Will "World" Harris" do?????)

Um Mike are you blind and a fucking retard? Jay is smooth just like everyone else is saying!, delete your account you are no longer welcome here.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2007, 12:43:09 PM »
Whatever!

Bro, in all seriousness Jay is way off and does not look anywhere near his best here. Can you honestly say he deserves tio win?