Author Topic: how many times can you bench 315(no lying please)  (Read 28801 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: how many times can you bench 315(no lying please)
« Reply #325 on: November 20, 2007, 10:42:20 PM »
come on Van Bilderass, this is the getbig bullshitters m.o. 'it's not that great. i've got a buddy...'
I'll tape a workout with him....or just tape him....he'll make u a believer...you'll see this little guy doing bent over rows with 315 for 10 smooth reps...deadlift 500 off the floor like it's 315 and so on....this is clean for a few years....I won't even get into his numbers when on gear.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: November 20, 2007, 10:44:54 PM »
Nice pose you fukin poser wanker. Hey, Sementaster..........tha nx for the complements and the time researching my posts on the other thread. You must want to snuggle or something? You queer.............. :-X
                      photo of fag below

h

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #327 on: November 20, 2007, 10:47:08 PM »
Nice pose you fukin poser wanker. Hey, Sementaster..........tha nx for the complements and the time researching my posts on the other thread. You must want to snuggle or something? You queer.............. :-X
                      photo of fag below

First time you've said something worthwhile on here, old man.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #328 on: November 20, 2007, 10:51:45 PM »
no lying,how many times and your bodyweight.
Sorry guys
 I'm an old fart now(54,  bodyweight 190lbs) ,I can not bench-press 315 lbs
now usually 200 lbs with 8-10 reps only

(but I am still in good shape ,pics taken Nov 16)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #329 on: November 21, 2007, 05:14:58 AM »
I'll tape a workout with him....or just tape him....he'll make u a believer...you'll see this little guy doing bent over rows with 315 for 10 smooth reps...deadlift 500 off the floor like it's 315 and so on....this is clean for a few years....I won't even get into his numbers when on gear.
You still don't get it. Register it through your bald head. No one here cares. Hope this helps.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: November 21, 2007, 06:51:28 AM »
Sorry guys

musclecenter

you are in excellent shape for any age. 54 :o

people like you are exactly the reason i love this stuff called bodybuilding. guys like you, milos and serge nubret provide huge inspiration. old warriors who will NEVER give up. ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #331 on: November 21, 2007, 07:06:20 AM »

musclecenter

people like you are exactly the reason i love this stuff called bodybuilding. guys like you, milos and serge nubret provide huge inspiration. old warriors who will NEVER give up. ;D

MUSCLECENTER kicks ass.  Looking better at 54 than 99% of the population ever will!!  Keep up the good work

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #332 on: November 21, 2007, 07:13:57 AM »
musclecenter

I'm an American from Maine writing on behalf of this old fart. I'll say this about coach Huang, he's a crazy old fucker, he still works out with an intensity that makes my skinny 26 year old ass embarrassed to show up at the gym every day.  I'm half his age and he can still out lift me by a lot.  The best part is though, is that he's really humble, funny and good at providing inspiration and advice.  Everyone should come check out Taipei and train with this guy!

Tyler

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: November 21, 2007, 07:18:36 AM »
I'm an American from Maine writing on behalf of this old fart. I'll say this about coach Huang, he's a crazy old fucker, he still works out with an intensity that makes my skinny 26 year old ass embarrassed to show up at the gym every day.  I'm half his age and he can still out lift me by a lot.  The best part is though, is that he's really humble, funny and good at providing inspiration and advice.  Everyone should come check out Taipei and train with this guy!

Tyler

thanks Tyler

send kudos to the man from getbig

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: November 21, 2007, 07:24:01 AM »
Sorry guys

You look phenomenal! Keep up the good work!  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #335 on: November 21, 2007, 12:39:11 PM »
You look phenomenal! Keep up the good work!  :)
thank u

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: November 21, 2007, 12:59:31 PM »
thank u
I wasn't talking to you skinny bones.  8)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: November 21, 2007, 05:05:38 PM »
props to musclecenter you look fantastic

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #338 on: November 21, 2007, 06:52:25 PM »
Oh dude I was on everything and the kitchen sink. I was in no way natural.

i heard th ekitchen sinkl gets you jackedddddddddddddddddd

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: November 22, 2007, 10:33:33 AM »
Guys...lets get back to reality...I think there are VERY few people in the gyms throughout the U.S. who can lift 315 on Bench (I'm talking totally natural,never juiced,and using ONLY the Olympic bar, no shirts, gear, drugs or machines)...The numbers may be skewed in California and Florida due to the large number of genetically gifted BBer's who gravitate to those states to work out and possibly get exposure....In my neighborhood gym here in NY city I have seen TWO people do it...I have been a member there for four years...I am trying to work toward it and I am up to 265 for three reps...Everyone in my gym is pretty much natural...there are maybe two or three outstanding physiques that make you wonder...I'm sure however that there are guys who work out at home or definitely in prison who can do 315 easy...So come on now...HONESTLY...who can do it with no gear...shirts...drugs... machines...I would even go further and ask who can do it without a spotter?...because having a spotter can give you more courage and strength to lift heavier than you would normally ...I work without a spotter but in my gym if you get stuck, everyone there will rush over and help you quickly...don't flame me..I'm not advocating that we should work without spotters...that's just my preference..

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: November 22, 2007, 10:43:05 AM »
i could bench 315 at age 19 with no spotter, and incline 315 at age 23 no spotter.  ;D  Natural, clean, nobench shirt-and i dont think im an above average bencher-incline, thats a good lift for me.

A friend i grew up with Norwegian strong as fuck, 210 pounds benches 425 naturally.   

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #341 on: November 22, 2007, 12:06:19 PM »
Guys...lets get back to reality...I think there are VERY few people in the gyms throughout the U.S. who can lift 315 on Bench (I'm talking totally natural,never juiced,and using ONLY the Olympic bar, no shirts, gear, drugs or machines)...The numbers may be skewed in California and Florida due to the large number of genetically gifted BBer's who gravitate to those states to work out and possibly get exposure....In my neighborhood gym here in NY city I have seen TWO people do it...I have been a member there for four years...I am trying to work toward it and I am up to 265 for three reps...Everyone in my gym is pretty much natural...there are maybe two or three outstanding physiques that make you wonder...I'm sure however that there are guys who work out at home or definitely in prison who can do 315 easy...So come on now...HONESTLY...who can do it with no gear...shirts...drugs... machines...I would even go further and ask who can do it without a spotter?...because having a spotter can give you more courage and strength to lift heavier than you would normally ...I work without a spotter but in my gym if you get stuck, everyone there will rush over and help you quickly...don't flame me..I'm not advocating that we should work without spotters...that's just my preference..

i could bench 315 at age 19 with no spotter, and incline 315 at age 23 no spotter.  ;D  Natural, clean, nobench shirt-and i dont think im an above average bencher-incline, thats a good lift for me.

A friend i grew up with Norwegian strong as fuck, 210 pounds benches 425 naturally.   

pah, every average getbigger benches 500 for 20 reps and more.  ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #342 on: November 22, 2007, 05:26:54 PM »

I agree with andiamadickman.  Out of all the gym rats at gyms I have been a part of very few accomplish reps with 315.  Most of those people were from this shit hole that was 10 bucks a month.  Even the Golds around here don't have the warriors that it once had.  The baddest of the bad work out at Eagles gym in St. Louis.  Most Power lifters would be familiar with it. Pro National Champion Willie Wessels trains there.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2007, 05:41:00 PM »
honestly never done anything other than tribulus and protein and creatine and the regular supp's. and now that i think about it i probably could get it about 10 times if i was fresh and warmed up. Right now i get up to 255 for 8 on incline without a spotter on my 3rd set at around 200 lbs give or take 5 or so pounds. I used to do a martial art that was alot like wrestling, so i built a lot of strength from that and for that.