Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 74294 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
onlyme
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2007, 05:32:00 PM »
you may want to invest in a nail clipper and eat less food.  legendary grease stained t-shirt.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
Re: onlyme
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2007, 06:01:46 PM »
His hand is as large as Ron's head.... :o

affy

« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2007, 06:02:31 PM »
that long pinky nail is so he can snort sugar

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2007, 06:16:12 PM »
you may want to invest in a nail clipper and eat less food.  legendary grease stained t-shirt.

haha he's making ron look like a kid

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2007, 06:39:47 PM »

who's winning the chin contest?
are you delusional?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2007, 06:42:34 PM »
that long pinky nail is so he can snort sugar

i chuckled.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2007, 06:55:28 PM »
Certainly didn't win the Mr. Puniverse Contest ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2007, 07:23:37 PM »
His hand is as large as Ron's head.... :o

And that's saying something!  :o
Ron: "I am lazy."

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: The photo you've been waiting for...ONLYME!
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2007, 07:42:26 PM »
Those are his words, not mine. He thinks being able to lift heavy things is more important than looking halfway decent. To each their own. You think he could have beat Vince in a showdown? He does after all give advice about steroids.

I think he is a bunch of bullshit. I think he doesn't lift weights at all. Also he claims he prefers to be over 20%bf. His advice about steroids is all wrong but those fools on the steroid board are protecting him. ::)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2007, 07:58:16 PM »
I liked him when he was younger, like yesterday at Mickeydee's! ;D
He got heavy quick! :o

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2007, 08:05:19 PM »

Looks like the mascot from Michelin

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »

hahaha, shawn enjoy having a field day with this new pic of "onlyme" ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »
It's on getbig already... he can find it too.

I'm sure your photo would be much more of a motivational tool though... I'm just an average guy.

the most important part of a diet is self control, from his condition it is appearant that only lacks discipline and self control when it comes to food

this has gone beyond the diet and cardio stage..this guy needs help asap

he claims to have money...it is time for surgery..seriously

http://www.obesitycare.com/Options.htm

Adjustable Gastric Band (AGB) or Lap Band Benefits

The tightness of the lap band can be adjusted by injecting fluid into, or withdrawing fluid from, the balloon on the inner aspect of the lap band. This is achieved by passing a needle into the small reservoir that is implanted under the skin at the time of the operation. If the lap band is too tight weight loss will be too rapid and there may be vomiting. This is corrected by withdrawing some of the fluid from the lap band. Conversely, if there is inadequate weight loss more fluid can be introduced thus tightening the lap band.

The lap band allows food to pass through the digestive tract in the usual order allowing it to be fully absorbed into the body.

The lap band is normally placed by laparoscopic (lap) or "keyhole or minimally invasive" surgery. This means that there is no major abdominal incision. The lap band weight loss surgery is performed by passing a telescope into the abdomen through a small skin incision, and usually four other small incisions are made through which to pass instruments and to place the lap band. These are quite small punctures. The absence of a major incision means there is very little pain post-operatively and an early return to full activities. On rare occasions it is not possible to place the lap band by the laparoscopic method and an incision or open surgery is required. The operation is still exactly the same; however recovery is usually a little longer.

Although there is no intention of reversing the operation, if there were to be any unexpected development, the lap band can be removed, usually laparoscopically. After removal the stomach will return to its normal shape.

The lap band procedure has the lowest mortality rate among the various bariatric surgeries.

No stomach stapling or cutting, or intestinal re-routing involved with the lap band

Low malnutrition risk

Adjustable Gastric Band (AGB) or Lap Band Risks

Gastric perforation or tearing in the stomach wall may require an additional operation.

Access port leakage or twisting may require an additional operation.

May not provide the necessary feeling of satisfaction that one has had enough to eat.

The band portion of the lap band slips and the small gastric pouch above the band becomes larger. This can cause a partial obstruction and vomiting and may require removal of the band. This problem is prone to occur early after the lap band has been placed and is more likely to occur if there is repeated vomiting. Generally a liquid diet is recommended for the first month after the lap band operation.

Slower initial weight loss than Gastric Bypass or BPD.

Regular follow-up critical for optimal results.

Requires an implanted medical device (the lap band).

In some cases, the lap band's access port may leak and require minor revisional surgery.

Here comes the money shot

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »
Well, back from Las Vegas. Very tired from the weekend. Had a great time. met Keith (Only Me) at the booth, and kudos are Keith for actually coming to the expo and Olympia. Much respect for that. I know that Keith spoke to a number of people, including J.M. Manion, and hopefully settled some things out. Keith was very positive about the IFBB and the NPC when we spoke to him.

As for his weight, here is more info from Keith about what is occuring...

"In 1998 I moved back to Los Angeles to train for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia.  I was on my way to possibly break the world record in the Discus.  With more than 2 years to train I was throwing the Discus 196 feet.  Less than 50 feet from the current world record.  I felt I could have done very well in Sydney and even had a great chance to break the record and bring it back to the United States.  On March 1, 1998 everything changed. 

I woke up and my lower leg was killing me.  I went to the hospital with 103 fever and barely able to walk.  I was bit by what the doctors told me was a brown recluse spider.  To make a very long story short, I spent the next 28 days in the hospital and the following 6 months barely able to walk and actually crawling on my hands and knees and spending hours in the bath tub cause I couldn’t get out.  I also moved to Vegas.

I opted to keep my leg against the doctors recommendation of amputation.  There are times I regret that decision, but overall I am happy I did.  I have had many complications and other medical things happen to me as a result of this bite.  The most damaging and discouraging is the weight gain due to the inactivity and depression that had set-in because I just couldn’t workout or do things I am accustomed to doing.  I went from riding my bike 28 miles a day 3 to 4 days a week and pulling a 120 lb. truck tire around Diamond Head Crater, still benching 500, to being stuck in the bathtub for hours because of the pain I had in my leg and lower back. 

I would literally at times be crawling through my condo in Las Vegas on my hands and knees and collapse in the middle of the floor for an hour or more.  This intense pain lasted for the next 4 years.  Monthly reactions to my lower leg resulted in 103 degree fever, severe reddening of the lower leg, peeling of the skin, tremendous swelling (calf would measure 31"+), fluid leakage from the lower leg and extreme pain.   

As recent as Christmas of 2006 I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled to over 31", my leg is still bothering me.

My strength has diminished greatly too (from bench pressing just shy of 600 lbs. to barely doing 225 lbs.)  This was the most embarrassing and humiliating part of the past several years besides the weight gain.  I loved going to the gym everyday and riding my bike and rollerblading.  That is what I missed more than anything.  And it's unbelievable the depression that sets in.  There are so many stories yet so little space.

Well, now I am feeling 100 times better and am back in the gym.  My strength is what is coming back very fast.  I have set a goal for myself and look forward to reaching it soon.  When I do, look for me on Oprah.  I will post progress pics as I go along."

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2007, 10:31:39 PM »
He said the same thing 5 years ago ::)

Two Words: Tread MILL! ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2007, 10:37:28 PM »
He said the same thing 5 years ago ::)

Two Words: Tread MILL! ;D

Shon, one day you will be in Keith's shoes in one way or another. I will be there to remind you everyday of it for you.  :D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2007, 10:43:42 PM »
Your Disgusting. >:(
What else would I expect from you? ???
 Remind me next year when I reach my goal, in the meantime, let me eat my cake and enjoy it too! ;D

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »
who is disgusted? Joe Mcniel?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2007, 10:45:49 PM »
who is disgusted? Joe Mcniel?

No, but we did go to seperate schools together years ago.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2007, 10:52:41 PM »
Your Disgusting. >:(
What else would I expect from you? ???
 Remind me next year when I reach my goal, in the meantime, let me eat my cake and enjoy it too! ;D

Next year? That's what you said two years ago.  ::)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2007, 11:02:58 PM »
It takes longer for me to get that out of shape because of the amount of time I spent in shape :-*

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2007, 11:08:22 PM »
Onlyme is still the man! He ain't fuckin around with any sissy diets.
Don't let em fool ya

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2007, 11:12:05 PM »
Onlyme is still the man! He ain't fuckin around with any sissy diets.

In that pic, he looked like he just ate a 64 oz. steak--and had the state of Oregon for dessert.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2007, 02:06:05 AM »
Well, back from Las Vegas. Very tired from the weekend. Had a great time. met Keith (Only Me) at the booth, and kudos are Keith for actually coming to the expo and Olympia. Much respect for that. I know that Keith spoke to a number of people, including J.M. Manion, and hopefully settled some things out. Keith was very positive about the IFBB and the NPC when we spoke to him.

As for his weight, here is more info from Keith about what is occuring...

"In 1998 I moved back to Los Angeles to train for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia.  I was on my way to possibly break the world record in the Discus.  With more than 2 years to train I was throwing the Discus 196 feet.  Less than 50 feet from the current world record.  I felt I could have done very well in Sydney and even had a great chance to break the record and bring it back to the United States.  On March 1, 1998 everything changed. 

I woke up and my lower leg was killing me.  I went to the hospital with 103 fever and barely able to walk.  I was bit by what the doctors told me was a brown recluse spider.  To make a very long story short, I spent the next 28 days in the hospital and the following 6 months barely able to walk and actually crawling on my hands and knees and spending hours in the bath tub cause I couldn’t get out.  I also moved to Vegas.

I opted to keep my leg against the doctors recommendation of amputation.  There are times I regret that decision, but overall I am happy I did.  I have had many complications and other medical things happen to me as a result of this bite.  The most damaging and discouraging is the weight gain due to the inactivity and depression that had set-in because I just couldn’t workout or do things I am accustomed to doing.  I went from riding my bike 28 miles a day 3 to 4 days a week and pulling a 120 lb. truck tire around Diamond Head Crater, still benching 500, to being stuck in the bathtub for hours because of the pain I had in my leg and lower back. 

I would literally at times be crawling through my condo in Las Vegas on my hands and knees and collapse in the middle of the floor for an hour or more.  This intense pain lasted for the next 4 years.  Monthly reactions to my lower leg resulted in 103 degree fever, severe reddening of the lower leg, peeling of the skin, tremendous swelling (calf would measure 31"+), fluid leakage from the lower leg and extreme pain.   

As recent as Christmas of 2006 I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled to over 31", my leg is still bothering me.

My strength has diminished greatly too (from bench pressing just shy of 600 lbs. to barely doing 225 lbs.)  This was the most embarrassing and humiliating part of the past several years besides the weight gain.  I loved going to the gym everyday and riding my bike and rollerblading.  That is what I missed more than anything.  And it's unbelievable the depression that sets in.  There are so many stories yet so little space.

Well, now I am feeling 100 times better and am back in the gym.  My strength is what is coming back very fast.  I have set a goal for myself and look forward to reaching it soon.  When I do, look for me on Oprah.  I will post progress pics as I go along."

I have never seen anything as inflamed as Keith's leg after the bite.  This is one of the reasons for his current condition.  Give the guy a break. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2007, 02:24:51 AM »
I have never seen anything as inflamed as Keith's leg after the bite.  This is one of the reasons for his current condition.  Give the guy a break. 
A spider bite does not magically cause weight gain.

He had to do the eating, plain and simple.