Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75466 times)

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #575 on: October 05, 2007, 08:41:31 AM »
I respect Adonis for holding out his hand for Keith..

you're a good man.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #576 on: October 05, 2007, 09:42:40 AM »
I'm going to have your name banned. I have already contacted Ron.

With trolls like bluto and wooo thriving on getbig, good luck. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: October 05, 2007, 09:45:04 AM »
I'm going to have your name banned. I have already contacted Ron.
i'm sure he's terrified. ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: October 05, 2007, 09:45:21 AM »
God...I feel like crap. I should have never posted pics of Keith.

Not an issue.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: October 05, 2007, 09:46:08 AM »

Plus, I think the insults will motivate him...If this was Mayhem people would be kissing his ass and saying he looks fine, that would be worse cause he would  never lose the weight.

When will the motivation part kick in?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #580 on: October 05, 2007, 10:51:09 AM »
Keith wanted to be seen at the expo so it could be the impetus to get him in shape. He is going to use the negativity for something positive ..he knew that you guys would do this all along. He even predicted it:

A post from Keith in a thread from a few weeks ago:

If you saw me the last thing you would think of is dieting.  Not sure why I get so defensive.  Squadpussy has so many accounts on here and all he does is put down people.  I have sat back and watched him do this for along time.  He used to PM me ask me questions and we were cool.  Then he attacked Stuntmovie and that set me off.  For some reason I get very pissed at people who make fun off others who have done something in their lives even if it was for a short time or whatever yet they have to put up with kids who have done nothing in their life.  Back in my day that never or very rarely happened cause if you were a man you would say it to the guys face and then you would either get you ass kicked or or you would kick ass.  No hiding behind a computer screen.  This day and age allows little boys some power.  The can act anyway they want with no repercussions. I am still getting used to that.  I could really care less either way.

Just wait till after the Olympia.  I am going to get so much shit thrown at me here but I will really have to have thick skin.  The word "fat" and "fatass" is going to burn up the server here.  But, thats what I need I guess.  But the Olympia is also the start of my hopeful start back to getting in shape.  I have talked so much about here for the past couple years but I just can't do it here in Hawaii.  I don't like it here anymore (on the Big Island).  I have got lazy and bored.  All that led to was more eating and sleeping out at the pool.  Vegas will change me I know.  I got an awesome personal trainer who is going to make sure I get off my fat ass, back in the gym and in shape.  I can't wait.  I am truly sick of being fat.  I have a new business we are starting and next year planning to travel alot with it. 

I weigh 200 lbs more than I am used to.  Do the math.  I want to lose at least 100 to 150 by the Arnold next year.  So I guess we'll see.  But, I have done well in the past and at least I have that.  I have a feeling though the near future is going to be a lot better.  And you think I name drop now, wait till I get back into the mix of things.  Till then though Squad and the others can flame away with the fat jokes cause I deserve 100% of them.

I believe in you, Keith! I know you can do this!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #581 on: October 05, 2007, 11:11:56 AM »
i dont know why all these qualified health guru's are not contacting Kieth for this scientific experiment.. :-X

pushinweight

« Reply #582 on: October 05, 2007, 11:18:42 AM »
I've known Keith since the early 80's.  If you seen this guy when he was in shape and strong as anyone around I know you would be impressed.  I remember he tore his achilles tendon playing in a racquetball tournament back in the 90's and he went to the hospital and just had a splint put on his leg and came back to the gym to work out.  He was there everyday limping around.  Finally he had to have it operated on a week later.  He then told me he cut his cast  so he could ride his bike to the gym with his cast on.  SO if you guys think he hasn't tried and he just been doing nothing, I bet you are wrong.  If he says he hasn't trained in a long time then he has to be hurting pretty bad.  I feel bad for him, but I know he can do it.  His kids need him as does his grandkids.  Keith get off your ass and do it this time you are getting older.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #583 on: October 05, 2007, 11:20:11 AM »
I've known Keith since the early 80's.  If you seen this guy when he was in shape and strong as anyone around I know you would be impressed.  I remember he tore his achilles tendon playing in a racquetball tournament back in the 90's and he went to the hospital and just had a splint put on his leg and came back to the gym to work out.  He was there everyday limping around.  Finally he had to have it operated on a week later.  He then told me he cut his cast  so he could ride his bike to the gym with his cast on.  SO if you guys think he hasn't tried and he just been doing nothing, I bet you are wrong.  If he says he hasn't trained in a long time then he has to be hurting pretty bad.  I feel bad for him, but I know he can do it.  His kids need him as does his grandkids.  Keith get off your ass and do it this time you are getting older.

Newsflash!  That ain't hardcore, its just plain retarded. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: October 05, 2007, 11:24:45 AM »

LOL i have to agree.

Plus getting back to weights is easier when you enjoy that then getting serious about cardio.

pushinweight

« Reply #585 on: October 05, 2007, 11:30:31 AM »

I think you are mistaking what I was trying to say.  A lot of people are saying how Keith just needs to get back to it.  And being hurt doesn't seem to be an excuse.  I was just trying to show that if he could have trained when he was sick he would have.  Being hardcore has nothing to do with it.  And I have seen Keith quite a few times after and his achilles is better than it was.  So obviously what he did wasn't retarded.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #586 on: October 05, 2007, 11:36:06 AM »
I think you are mistaking what I was trying to say.  A lot of people are saying how Keith just needs to get back to it.  And being hurt doesn't seem to be an excuse.  I was just trying to show that if he could have trained when he was sick he would have.  Being hardcore has nothing to do with it.  And I have seen Keith quite a few times after and his achilles is better than it was.  So obviously what he did wasn't retarded.

He is a lazy piece of shit.  Anyone who lets themself get that fat is a lazy as fuck.  He's got to be 500 pounds.  What the fuck was he thinking when he hit 300, then 350, then 400.....and so on .   You think a light bulb would've gone on above his head and he would've said, holy shit, im getting fat as fuck, but no he just kept on going.  You don't get fat like that overnight, or even in a year.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #587 on: October 05, 2007, 11:41:14 AM »
He is a lazy piece of shit.  Anyone who lets themself get that fat is a lazy as fuck.  He's got to be 500 pounds.  What the fuck was he thinking when he hit 300, then 350, then 400.....and so on .   You think a light bulb would've gone on above his head and he would've said, holy shit, im getting fat as fuck, but no he just kept on going.  You don't get fat like that overnight, or even in a year.
Pretty much. There's no need for excuses or anything of the sort. It's a lack of willpower to stay fit. I mean people lose their legs and they become less functional but stay in shape. He got bit by a spider and it swole up I mean... He can still do things. He made it to the expo right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: October 05, 2007, 01:21:10 PM »
there is no way that Keith has ever fuccked a woman looking like he does, he must be a virgin.

HotRodMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #589 on: October 05, 2007, 01:32:25 PM »
Onlyme:

Good luck, brother.  Injuries definitely take a toll but even with a sore back, you may be able to do some weight training.

Seated movements for high (20+) reps, maybe even light benches with your feet up might not aggravate your disc problem.  (I'm not being a smart-ass, I have been training since 1968 and have had problems off and on with a herniated disc since 1985) 

Again, good luck.  You da man!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #590 on: October 05, 2007, 01:35:40 PM »
Maybe his previous injuries have held Keith aka OnlyMe back from getting back in shape. What's the big deal?
#

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #591 on: October 05, 2007, 01:36:19 PM »
He made it to the expo right?

Someone rolled him there, yes.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #592 on: October 05, 2007, 02:58:39 PM »
Medfat, you're not one to talk.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #593 on: October 05, 2007, 03:01:28 PM »
i'm sure he's terrified. ::)

is there something squadfather  >:(

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #594 on: October 05, 2007, 03:22:15 PM »
So the story now is; Keith blew out to 540 pounds, then rolled into The Olympia so as to be flamed by a bunch of anonymous-adolescent-losers, which would in turn, inspire him to lose weight!

Keith, you have serious self-loathing issues!

No one feels sorry for you. 

You are just another foul and disgusting symbol of Western-excess.

Rot in hell you stinking pig.

Hey Keith, Sean is still laughing...hahahahaha

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #595 on: October 05, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
So the story now is; Keith blew out to 540 pounds, then rolled into The Olympia so as to be flamed by a bunch of anonymous-adolescent-losers, which would in turn, inspire him to lose weight!

Keith, you have serious self-loathing issues!

No one feels sorry for you. 

You are just another foul and disgusting symbol of Western-excess.

Rot in hell you stinking pig.

Hey Keith, Sean is still laughing...hahahahaha

Hi gh15

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #596 on: October 05, 2007, 03:30:49 PM »
Hey Jerry, you aren't a bad guy. I (as well as may others) really appreciate that you took time to post them although I have to say I felt the Lockett one was the funniest (I know you said he was nice, but man was he weird looking in that pic).

Anyways, thanks for the pics Jerry and don't sweat the crap going on on the board that is not "supposed" to mean anything to anyone.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #597 on: October 05, 2007, 03:48:00 PM »
Hey Keith, that photo of 'Sean posing fat' was one of your favorites! You would post it every other day...not anymore?...hmmmm

Keith, it is interesting how you become so obsessed with Sean's 'alleged' fatness.....

Well Keith, i allege that your big, fat and miserable life is just a long and boring tale of fiction....please Keith, tell us another story of how amazing it was 'back in the day'........hahahaha

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #598 on: October 05, 2007, 03:49:38 PM »
Hey Keith, that photo of 'Sean posing fat' was one of your favorites! You would post it every other day...not anymore?...hmmmm

Keith, it is interesting how you become so obsessed with Sean's 'alleged' fatness.....

Well Keith, i allege that your big, fat and miserable life is just a long and boring tale of fiction....please Keith, tell us another story of how amazing it was 'back in the day'........hahahaha

hi gh15

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #599 on: October 05, 2007, 04:02:44 PM »
Oh poor, fat Keith.  All the while, hiding away in Hawaii and eating himself to an early grave.

You speak of being goal-orientated Keith.  Well, how about aiming for the 600 pound mark then?

You are a good for nothing 'sack of shit'.

You portray a 'happy go lucky' stance, when in essence, this is just a cloak for your self hatred.

Deal with your demons, fat man!