Author Topic: HOLY SHIT, ONLYME MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A TOOTHPICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4966 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: HOLY SHIT, ONLYME MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A TOOTHPICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 04:19:53 PM »
700 lbs... are u kidding?? 

That man's pushing 8 bills

You might be right. We should start a pool and guess his weight and the winner gets bragging rights, it's too hard to pay off real money on here. I would imagine the guesses would range from 500 to 1300 or so.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 04:20:19 PM »
Is it true that Onlyme has been saying for 4 years he was going to lose weight? That doesn't look like a good 4 years worth of effort to me.

Unfortunately, it is true.

Why he hasn't been able to "turn the table" yet, only onlyme can answer.
As empty as paradise

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 06:04:28 PM »

hahaha look he's got the prototypical oblivious, fat guy food stains on the front of his shirt :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007, 09:38:26 PM »
I feel bad for the guy, but it's not like he is sick. He is just one of the laziest people in the world. How many people in the world get to that size? Maybe 10,000 total? He is just lazy and wants to die, it sucks, but lets at least be honest about it.

I can't disagree. Not making an attack here on Onlyme, but say referring to myself.....people get all impressed by me losing 100lbs, which yeah was good on my part and all, but let's be real...I was all obese with myself as I was lazy as hell and stuffed food in my face constantly for years. So one can admire the weight loss, but on the flip side why did I allow myself to get so fat in the 1st place? Obesity is self caused, and always sad and a hard thing to handle as I know all too well, but in the end we do it to ourselves :-\

I like Keith, hope he loses the weight, but as far as my personal experience tells me, until he is mentally ready - no one can help him.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 09:41:01 PM »
preach on CQ!!!! and more pics please
follow the arrows

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2007, 03:04:30 PM »
OMFG! how can anyone that looks like that talk shit about anyone :-\

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2007, 04:33:27 PM »
OMFG! how can anyone that looks like that talk shit about anyone :-\

How can he call Shawn Ray fat?

That's what I'd like to know.

Self loathing?
As empty as paradise

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 04:41:30 PM »
How can he call Shawn Ray fat?

That's what I'd like to know.

Self loathing?
no shit, plus now we know why he's obsessed with SF.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2007, 05:02:48 PM »
no shit, plus now we know why he's obsessed with SF.
hahahhaa, can you imagine him calling me fat? his shirts are bigger than the American flag that hangs at the White House. you could fit four of me in his clothes.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 06:40:51 PM »
hahahhaa, can you imagine him calling me fat? his shirts are bigger than the American flag that hangs at the White House. you could fit four of me in his clothes.
hahahaha! he looks like the typical gaped tooth lard ass truck driver and more then likely stinks like ass with epic onion breath :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »
I can't disagree. Not making an attack here on Onlyme, but say referring to myself.....people get all impressed by me losing 100lbs, which yeah was good on my part and all, but let's be real...I was all obese with myself as I was lazy as hell and stuffed food in my face constantly for years. So one can admire the weight loss, but on the flip side why did I allow myself to get so fat in the 1st place? Obesity is self caused, and always sad and a hard thing to handle as I know all too well, but in the end we do it to ourselves :-\

I like Keith, hope he loses the weight, but as far as my personal experience tells me, until he is mentally ready - no one can help him.

This is exactly correct ~ I live by the words "you can't change a grown adult so don't bother tryin".   Be an example, be a source of encouragement, let others see quality in you and let others make their own choices.  Even when I'm asked for my opinion I only answer with "what I would do for myself is".....I never tell someone "you should do this for you".   Do that and they're instantly turned off.   People must feel completely in control and any unsolicited advice will not fly.   The irony is that it anything you say can still be considered unsolicited advice even if they ask you for the advice in first place....people wanna be told exactly what they wanna hear and nothing else.   Change comes from with and cannot be forced upon anyone....only when you're a kid can you be molded.   Once a person becomes an adult their path is set and only they will alter it.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2007, 10:18:44 AM »
reminds me of the huge fat guy in Carlito's Way chasing Pacino through the subway station.

lol...you mean the one that block the way when they were chasing Carlito in the train.
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2007, 02:36:39 PM »

lol...you mean the one that block the way when they were chasing Carlito in the train.
hahahahhaa, yep, that's the one, the one who saw Carlito riding the escalator down and shot through the glass. ;D