Author Topic: Olympia: Jay vs Wolf - Wolf should HAVE won!  (Read 21724 times)

Frank.T

• Getbig II
Re: JAY Vs WOLF
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2007, 09:59:51 AM »
It is just me or wolf is looking at jay’s fuel tank  ;D

Frank.T

• Getbig II
Re: JAY Vs WOLF
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2007, 01:43:14 PM »
Papa said it's no good they must have pulled it

i bet thet did..no wonder why

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Olympia: Jay vs Wolf - Wolf should of won!
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 01:59:53 PM »
It is just me or wolf is looking at jay’s fuel tank  ;D
Funny, it was Wolf's second O Frank

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 02:56:51 PM »
 Plan was - after they announce top six in numerical order...Dennis would be first one called out and Jay would have been last...
As there is some time when confusion and anticipation takes place I told Dennis to just walk and stand right next to Jay - letting the judges (audience and the whole world) know - I demand the comparison with the champ...I want my chance to compete for a title....

Probably he would have been told to go back to his place...but imagine what kind of response would come from the audience?!

Audience would possibly make that challenge possible - and we would have all witness that WE CAN MAKE THE CHANGE and NOT ACCEPT THE POLITICS - if we do something about it!

Well, during the posedown Dennis remembered that chasing Jay would be right thing to do...but Jay was running away like his life is in danger...(only his title was...) but nevertheless - Dennis's political loss could be his biggest victory so far - as he became "people's champ" and that sometimes is worth MORE THAN A TITLE...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 03:22:22 PM »
as he became "people's champ" and that sometimes is worth MORE THAN A TITLE...

I can agree with that

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2007, 03:39:05 PM »
Plan was - after they announce top six in numerical order...Dennis would be first one called out and Jay would have been last...
As there is some time when confusion and anticipation takes place I told Dennis to just walk and stand right next to Jay - letting the judges (audience and the whole world) know - I demand the comparison with the champ...I want my chance to compete for a title....

Probably he would have been told to go back to his place...but imagine what kind of response would come from the audience?!

Audience would possibly make that challenge possible - and we would have all witness that WE CAN MAKE THE CHANGE and NOT ACCEPT THE POLITICS - if we do something about it!

Well, during the posedown Dennis remembered that chasing Jay would be right thing to do...but Jay was running away like his life is in danger...(only his title was...) but nevertheless - Dennis's political loss could be his biggest victory so far - as he became "people's champ" and that sometimes is worth MORE THAN A TITLE...

Great job on your part there.

No if's, but's, why's.

Just good coaching, or whatever you wanna call it.

Running Jay was exposed and we all know who is the real champ.

Credit.
As empty as paradise

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2007, 03:40:23 PM »

milos, there can be no doubt that wolf was the real winner. also props for doing a good job with the jap.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Wonder if any magazine has the balls...
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 05:48:09 PM »
Wonder if any magazine has the balls...

To put this pic on the cover with their placings in a caption... Hahaha

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2007, 05:49:20 PM »

I think you’re absolutely right bro and congratulations to you and wolf for the great job you guys did, and for giving to us Olympia lovers one historical moment at Olympia stage I have never seen a guy coming from nowhere making so many damages.
Wolf was out there competing with guys with years and years of Olympia experience
And he walked out 5º and robed…big time

Wolf you have nothing to be ashamed of, that was the biggest victory you could ever had on that night, I remember on the Olympia 2002 when Gunter literally took the night glory from Ronnie…last Saturday you just took it from Jay.

That sight of Jay running from wolf it’s just priceless and I will tell you more if I was Jay I would just give the title away, after that night he is not worth of holding that title anymore, not for his attitude and definitely not for is condition.

There’s a good reason why they didn’t sent out the viewers choice result, I don’t know if its true but I have been told wolf was the choice, but either way Victor was not at his best but he was way much better then Jay.

Milos have a point there and I completely agree, the pros must put all their interested aside if they have any and if they aren’t too corrupted with their dirty contracts
and make a stand, don’t aloud the judges to gamble with you life commitment and sacrifices YOU CAN MAKE THE CHANGE and NOT ACCEPT THE POLITICS

To finish I have just one final word to Jay,Wolf and Milos.

Jay:
Despite all the training all the sweat all the supplements (and all the other supplements) and the fact that you’re nothing but
Mr Muscletech Olympia champion, don’t you ever…and I mean ever forget, that we fans are the ones that make you guys champions and I haven’t made you my champion
(never did and probably I will never do)

Wolf:
I said before I will say it again you have nothing to be ashamed
You ware the true champion that night, and a real gentleman coz if it was I in your place I would have beaten the living hell out of those judges (or maybe weider just needs to give them a free check up at the ophthalmologist…(HEY…I know a good one if you need some refs)
keep on the good work and hopefully one day we will see you get what you should have had and completely deserved.

Milos:
Just so you know I am making you training method and it’s the best in the world. It was a privilege having you here at the topic I started.
God bless you all and take care.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: Wonder if any magazine has the balls...
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 05:49:31 PM »
On the cover? No.

In Dennis Wolf's column in MD? Maybe.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
To put this pic on the cover with their placings in a caption... Hahaha

Can you IMAGINE the caption?

"2007 MR. OLYMPIA placings we show you the TRUTH behind the screwjob!!"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »

Can you IMAGINE the caption?

"2007 MR. OLYMPIA placings we show you the TRUTH behind the screwjob!!"

I would pay good money to see that... unfortunately Muscletech would not agree with me and would pull all ads if anyone at the mag even suggested such a thing... Ahh..gotta love the corruption.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 05:52:51 PM »
I would pay good money to see that... unfortunately Muscletech would not agree with me and would pull all ads if anyone at the mag even suggested such a thing... Ahh..gotta love the corruption.

How about this one

"watch the American judges SCREW the European guy"   ;D

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2007, 05:55:46 PM »
One last thing,I did this yesterday but now I see its sideways cause they still if from Wolf ;D

affy

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2007, 05:57:53 PM »
One last thing,I did this yesterday but now I see its sideways cause they still if from Wolf ;D
LOL

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
incredible Jay Cutler quote
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2007, 06:00:57 PM »
!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2007, 06:02:24 PM »
thats good

;)

Etrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 06:06:53 PM »
here you can see it all....

winner. . .wolfe.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2007, 06:14:34 PM »
the fact that Wolf placed fucking FIFTH is inexcusable.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Frank.T

• Getbig II
Re: incredible Jay Cutler quote
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2007, 06:45:38 PM »

What do you mean with that?you think cutler deserved it?

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2007, 06:51:50 PM »
i really think that wolf killed jay in every single pose- but he needs to word in his calves though... ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2007, 06:59:06 PM »
::)
http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2007olympia/video/milos.wmv

Milos.....

I know I've given you shit in the past....but I liked your interview.

You just told it the way you felt.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2007, 07:12:22 PM »
OMG LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2007, 07:20:48 PM »
It keeps getting better and better folks…first we had the runaway bride now we have the runaway jay Check your local listings or visit www.i.am.jay.and.i.like. to.runaway.com or www.jay.the.runaway.chum p.com  8)