Author Topic: ISRAEL ADMITS AIR STRIKE ON SYRIA!!! SYRIA THREATENS RETALIATION  (Read 5040 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: ISRAEL ADMITS AIR STRIKE ON SYRIA!!! SYRIA THREATENS RETALIATION
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 06:15:39 PM »
I agree that Israel has gotten accustomed to getting handouts but that's not the point.

We should spend taxpayer dollars on Americans.

I wouldn't care if the all killed each other, just not on our dime. :)

Sorry if you're a little slow lately, we were laughing about negroes who have everything from college admission to jobs handed to them on a silver platter.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 06:30:49 PM »
Sorry if you're a little slow lately, we were laughing about negroes who have everything from college admission to jobs handed to them on a silver platter.

hahaha . . . and chirokaje still didn't make it to medical school.  looks like the ward connerlys and the clarence thomases were right after all.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 06:35:15 PM »
hahaha . . . and chirokaje still didn't make it to medical school.  looks like the ward connerlys and the clarence thomases were right after all.

Ironically, blacks are granted "Underrepresented minority" on their med school apps. which makes it a helluva lot easier for them to get in. Some negro with a 32 on his MCAT and a 3.3 GPA got into Harvard because he was black, while hard-working white kids don't get in with 41's and 3.8 GPA's.  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 06:39:14 PM »
Ironically, blacks are granted "Underrepresented minority" on their med school apps. which makes it a helluva lot easier for them to get in. Some negro with a 32 on his MCAT and a 3.3 GPA got into Harvard because he was black, while hard-working white kids don't get in with 41's and 3.8 GPA's.  ::)
top class bullshit, a hispanic acquintance got into a good school in the surrounding area with an SAT score of 980  :-\
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 06:42:23 PM »
goddamn dude... MELTDOWN  :-\
follow the arrows

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2007, 06:46:23 PM »

the way affirmative action works right now is a joke.  I have friends who attended well-known professional schools in the N.E., and the aff action admits were all jokes.  Most of them were as connected as any white kid, and most of them came from far more privileged backgrounds than most whites and asians . . . none of whom had an equal shot at getting in.  So, basically, it's legacy crap . . . just compounded. 

talk about diminishing the accomplishments of blacks who get there on merit.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2007, 06:48:58 PM »
goddamn dude... MELTDOWN  :-\

hey, look . . . it's my favorite fasting stalker.

surely even you appreciate "chirokaje."  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007, 06:49:53 PM »
the way affirmative action works right now is a joke.  I have friends who attended well-known professional schools in the N.E., and the aff action admits were all jokes.  Most of them were as connected as any white kid, and most of them came from far more privileged backgrounds than most whites and asians . . . none of whom had an equal shot at getting in.  So, basically, it's legacy crap . . . just compounded. 

talk about diminishing the accomplishments of blacks who get there on merit.

It's a slap in the face to the kids who busted their asses to get there. And a slap in the face to the white guys who end up at shittier schools because of the need to fill some crappy quota.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »
hey, look . . . it's my favorite fasting stalker.

surely even you appreciate "chirokaje."  ;D
a meltdown nonetheless.. u have a tendency to get personal don't u? Maybe try fasting a bit? ;)
follow the arrows

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2007, 06:55:26 PM »
It's a slap in the face to the kids who busted their asses to get there. And a slap in the face to the white guys who end up at shittier schools because of the need to fill some crappy quota.

don't let it bother you too much.  at the top law schools, people in the top 1/2 to top 1/3 of the class are the ones in the running for the big-time jobs.  Guess who's usually not included.

same w med school.  if you want to get a good residency (rad onc, radiology, plastic surgery, anesthesiology, etc), you need to do really well on the boards after 2nd year.  Guess what? the board exam's color blind too. 

So, once you get in, it becomes  a lot fairer . . . but, yeah, getting in is harder for the average dude on the street.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2007, 06:57:06 PM »
a meltdown nonetheless.. u have a tendency to get personal don't u? Maybe try fasting a bit? ;)

umm . . . you do realize you're on getbig right? 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2007, 06:58:59 PM »
umm . . . you do realize you're on getbig right? 
oh god, I'm talking about your dealings with several people here. You're cool in my book as far as my dealings with jew.
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2007, 07:03:28 PM »
don't let it bother you too much.  at the top law schools, people in the top 1/2 to top 1/3 of the class are the ones in the running for the big-time jobs.  Guess who's usually not included.

same w med school.  if you want to get a good residency (rad onc, radiology, plastic surgery, anesthesiology, etc), you need to do really well on the boards after 2nd year.  Guess what? the board exam's color blind too. 

So, once you get in, it becomes  a lot fairer . . . but, yeah, getting in is harder for the average dude on the street.

Yup, it pays off in the end when these clowns don't pass the step 1's.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2007, 07:03:52 PM »
oh god, I'm talking about your dealings with several people here. You're cool in my book as far as my dealings with jew.

touchy . . . touchy. I meant that I come on getbig to get personal w ass-clowns . . . it's a large part of the attraction.  for me, and I suspect for several other posters.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2007, 07:05:16 PM »
touchy . . . touchy. I meant that I come on getbig to get personal w ass-clowns . . . it's a large part of the attraction.  for me, and I suspect for several other posters.

I can vouch for that being the only reason I'm here. I love lifting but I'm not exactly high on oiled up men with thongs hiked up their asses standing on a stage.  ::)

Smashing egos is the only worthwhile venture here.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2007, 07:05:57 PM »

getting personal qualifies as meltdown.. ofcourse, u have to be touchy to some degree to spout out shit like that? ;)

Maybe you're the touchy one after all to get all defensive n shit? ;D
follow the arrows

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2007, 07:09:04 PM »
getting personal qualifies as meltdown.. ofcourse, u have to be touchy to some degree to spout out shit like that? ;)

Maybe you're the touchy one after all to get all defensive n shit? ;D

maybe.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2007, 07:11:52 PM »
I can vouch for that being the only reason I'm here. I love lifting but I'm not exactly high on oiled up men with thongs hiked up their asses standing on a stage.  ::)

Smashing egos is the only worthwhile venture here.
hahah which reminds me, where's that foul mouthed bengoli fishmongering smelly son of a btich? :D
follow the arrows

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2007, 07:20:57 PM »
hahah which reminds me, where's that foul mouthed bengoli fishmongering smelly son of a btich? :D

hahaha, "tunneling" into someone's account and deleting. It's a process that takes 5-10 years apparently as he's been threatening to delete my account for over 2 years now.  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2007, 07:23:39 PM »
hahaha, "tunneling" into someone's account and deleting. It's a process that takes 5-10 years apparently as he's been threatening to delete my account for over 2 years now.  ::)
haha no not that guy but I guess the description fits well for both, the "guy" you are talking about is sindhi, CJ in the bengali one.
follow the arrows

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »
haha no not that guy but I guess the description fits well for both, the "guy" you are talking about is sindhi, CJ in the bengali one.

Haider,

These guys have weak minds.

Every time they can't come up with something decent.... here comes the race card. :) It would be sad if there wasn't a little bit of amusement left in seeing how they can't answer simple questions.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »

race wouldn't be an issue if your ideas weren't stereotypical. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2007, 04:15:59 AM »
Yup, it pays off in the end when these clowns don't pass the step 1's.

Ahhh, so you're also an expert on FMG Step 1 pass rates, LOL!

Stick to the Y board.

The debate is less complicated and you won't have to ride Algernon's sack so hard. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2007, 07:17:20 AM »
Ahhh, so you're also an expert on FMG Step 1 pass rates, LOL!

Stick to the Y board.

The debate is less complicated and you won't have to ride Algernon's sack so hard. :)

Can't help it that he agrees with me. Apparently you're an expert on the Step 1's, what with your chiropractic degree and all? It doesn't change the fact that blacks that go to the same schools and have the same upbringing as these white kids are able to get into schools like Harvard with grades that wouldn't qualify them for a top 50 school, let alone top 5 because they're able to claim "underrepresented minority" on their applications.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2007, 10:30:14 AM »
Can't help it that he agrees with me. Apparently you're an expert on the Step 1's, what with your chiropractic degree and all? It doesn't change the fact that blacks that go to the same schools and have the same upbringing as these white kids are able to get into schools like Harvard with grades that wouldn't qualify them for a top 50 school, let alone top 5 because they're able to claim "underrepresented minority" on their applications.  ;D

It's not the agreement, LOL! It's your total inability to discuss a topic intelligently without getting personal. I swear the topic had something to do with Israel admitting to an air strike on Syria. Yet here you are discussing minority issues and my degree. What is your degree in?  :) Know how Geo has a picture rule on teh X? Maybe people with lower or no degrees shouldn't get all happy talking stuff here.

At least on the Y no one will ask you any hard questions. Your limitations are too apparent in a forum where people aren't posting pics of horse faces or calling your parents to complain about previous ownings. Here you just look like a stupid kid with no life experience running off at the mouth.

I probably do know more about Step 1 than you but that's not the thread's point.

I'm just amusing my at your expenses, anyways. Intellectual wannabes who can't discuss their own topics intelligently or without personal attacks are funny.

If the topic really mattered I'd ask a person where there was a reasonable expectation of their knowing something. I only ask you guys for a laugh.