Author Topic: Wolf's low placement, perhaps the biggest Olypmia robbery ever?  (Read 6050 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Wolf's low placement, perhaps the biggest Olypmia robbery ever?
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »
I agree he needs some improvements before he claims the title he has loads of potential but I mean everyone is getting ahead of themselves saying he should have won , I mean seriously.

I think....

the reason why....is because jay was so off....Dennis looked better by comparison

Lets not even talk about Victor.  Victor was w/o a doubt more on than Jay.  The competition should have been Victor vs Wolf

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2007, 07:22:26 PM »
I think....

the reason why....is because jay was so off....Dennis looked better by comparison

Lets not even talk about Victor.  Victor was w/o a doubt more on than Jay.  The competition should have been Victor vs Wolf

Exactly.  We're not comparing Wolf to Jay's best-ever condition, we're comparing them as they presented at this year's O, and in this case, Wolf wins.
Ron: "I am lazy."

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »
Wolf had more than enough back to hang with Jay.  Even if Jay wins the back shots Wolf crushes him on other shots.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2007, 07:26:28 PM »
I think....

Lets not even talk about Victor.  Victor was w/o a doubt more on than Jay.  The competition should have been Victor vs Wolf

The thing that saved Jay's ass was his size he was the biggest not the best but his conditioning was improved as the prejudging progressed if Victor had noticeably better conditioning he would have won easy , I think Vic could won and Jay been second but Wolf's conditioning wasn't 100% either he wasn't moving past a very sharp Dexter Jackson , although I would have placed Wolf above Ronnie.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »
Wolf will be 2008 Mr. O.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2007, 08:53:06 PM »
Wolf will be 2008 Mr. O.

Victor should win before Wolf does.  I don't get the Wolf hype. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »
Think about what you guys are saying. Wolf has flaws. Lets pick the lesser of 2 evils here;

Jay blocky physique

40 in waist

Not condition

Holding water

Left shoulder not right

Talk about flaws. Compare that to no calve or forearms. Even at local show i see giants get smoked by light weights because they lacked condition.

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2007, 12:11:07 AM »
If he gets a muscle tech and a weider contract he will win the O

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2007, 06:04:29 AM »
I'm not seeing Jay as the biggest, despite his weight! Wolf dwarfed him and was in way better condition! I think he has enough back and what he does have was better defined than Jay and more detailed so Wolf takes it!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2007, 06:21:31 AM »
Wolf is like Ruhl with quality muscle.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2007, 06:36:44 AM »
Jay was heavier becuase he was fat, holding water, and has a 40 inch waist

ND's syphilis must be so fargone it's rotted his brain beyond repair

a shame, that . . .

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2007, 06:39:37 AM »
Wolf doesn't have great proportion , see his calves to his quads and his forearms to his biceps/triceps and couple that with a long torso , however he does have great symmetry in the context of great clavicle width , naturally small waist & hips and small joints , but he has glaring flaws , does he have a aesthetically pleasing physique ? yes great proportion? NO was he going to win the entire show? NO he will with improvements but his place is pretty fair he could have placed ahead of Ronnie.

I normally agree with most of your posts as they make sense. With your Mr. O assesement I strongly disagree though. First off I was in the audience and you were not by your own admittance. What saved Jay was the fact that he was NOT compared to Dennis. In person Dennis looked even more impressive and superior on stage as the photos depict. Same thing with Dorian, photos or videos never did the man full justice. Dennis dominated Cutler (top 6 posedown made that more than obvious) and he totally destroyed Coleman during their pre-judging comparison. It makes no sense to single out certain body parts. What matters is how the entire physique compares on that day with someone else. Dennis was much more impressive than Cutler and a pre-judging callout would have made that painfully obvious.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2007, 07:14:43 AM »
Wolf should have placed 4th over ronnie, nothing above that though.  Just because he is tall and big makes a bodybuilder not.  It takes proportion.
Most are all show no go!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2007, 07:44:05 AM »
Wolf should have placed 4th over ronnie, nothing above that though.  Just because he is tall and big makes a bodybuilder not.  It takes proportion.

He doesn't have proportion? ::)
I hate the State.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2007, 08:21:13 AM »

I normally agree with most of your posts as they make sense. With your Mr. O assesement I strongly disagree though. First off I was in the audience and you were not by your own admittance. What saved Jay was the fact that he was NOT compared to Dennis. In person Dennis looked even more impressive and superior on stage as the photos depict. Same thing with Dorian, photos or videos never did the man full justice. Dennis dominated Cutler (top 6 posedown made that more than obvious) and he totally destroyed Coleman during their pre-judging comparison. It makes no sense to single out certain body parts. What matters is how the entire physique compares on that day with someone else. Dennis was much more impressive than Cutler and a pre-judging callout would have made that painfully obvious.

Dude Cutler destroyed him in the top 6 pose down