Author Topic: gh15 do you like to give kids Steroid advice?  (Read 3347 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: gh15 do you like to give kids Steroid advice?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 05:44:23 AM »
free info !

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 05:44:53 AM »
And here's another piece of Advice, Stark ... why don't you worry about what YOUR DOING and not what GH15 IS DOING ? Does what he say effect you directly ?

Hey Gloria calm the fuck down, I have nothing agains anybody taking steroids for that matter DO WHAT THE FUCK you want bro, I just don't like the way gh15 gives out advice to users who are obviouly not old enough to take anything at all.
Does that make more sense?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 05:45:06 AM »
That's not the point ... I have a Brain and I use it pretty damn well. Because I use my Brain " pretty damn well " that means that I, like EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, have the power of CHOICE. Stark acts like Gh15 is some damn Criminal forcing shit down our Throats. Again, you don't like what he has to say than don't read his Posts.

I know what you mean freedom of choice but people like GH15 are the freaking reason steroids are ILLEGAL. BECAUSE OF IRRESPONSIBLE USE

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 05:46:10 AM »
oh god... meltdown I would have expected more from you  :-\

::) Come on, man ... I expected MORE FROM YOU.  ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 05:46:33 AM »
HAIL GH15

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2007, 05:47:19 AM »
Hey Gloria calm the fuck down, I have nothing agains anybody taking steroids for that matter DO WHAT THE FUCK you want bro, I just don't like the way gh15 gives out advice to users who are obviouly not old enough to take anything at all.
Does that make more sense?

Your don't seem to understand a word that I'm saying and I HATE repeating myself ... makes me sound like a Parrot. And who the hell is Gloria ??  :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2007, 05:48:04 AM »
Your don't seem to understand a word that I'm saying and I HATE repeating myself ... make me sound like a Parrot. And who the hell is Gloria ??  :D

Lol i understand you find Barbara ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007, 06:20:09 AM »
Purely based by the way The_Schofeild_Kid responds to post with YourMAAAA jokes and how he begged gh15 for information I would say he cannot be older than 16...18 tops.
Still gh15 doesn't ask for the age of  The_Schofeild_Kid but advices him to take Insulin and other crap...

Well done ::)

Gh15 you could at least adviced the kid not to take any roids before the age of 21 and so forth, but you just don't care right?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=172972.0

1. i never give advice to kid,, i talk in general about hormone use in a legendary imaginary  world called the internet,,it is a place that does not exist in the outside world and thus inorder to connect it to the outside world you need to act on your actions,,i only talk!

2. i chose to talk in GOSSIP AND OPINION BOARD,,AND YOU FELLAS ASKED ME WHY I CHOSE TO REPETEVELY YOU TOO I THINK,,AND THROUGH OUT THE TIME I BEEN HERE I SAID THAT I CHOSE TO ANSWER ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE IT IS WHAT IT SAID IT IS GOSSIP AND OPINIONS! FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS SOMETHING THE USA IS TRYING TO BRING TO IRAQ SO TRUST ME YOU STILL HAVE IT IN USA AND I CAN TALK FROM MORNING TO NIGHT ON THE IMAGANARY INTERNET WORLD

3. if you were smart you would notice that almost always i warn and say that what i say is for experience bodybuilder! and guys that been training for good few years naturally before hand

4. if every one was as smart as me there would never be wars in the world and all of you would be walking 250lb at 6% but because very few are as smart as me ..only thing i see you in usa are good at is baking shit in the kitchen oven and selling it to your kids insted of using human grade,,now those are the real criminals,,the people who knowingly sell crap from underground shit to your usa kids,,you can blame them,,i give real bodybuilding advices in an internet imaginary world under internet imaginary name from my mother basement,,all imagine my friend

5. bann him for stupiduty
fallen angel

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2007, 07:33:17 AM »
Purely based by the way The_Schofeild_Kid responds to post with YourMAAAA jokes and how he begged gh15 for information I would say he cannot be older than 16...18 tops.
Still gh15 doesn't ask for the age of  The_Schofeild_Kid but advices him to take Insulin and other crap...

Well done ::)

Gh15 you could at least adviced the kid not to take any roids before the age of 21 and so forth, but you just don't care right?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=172972.0

you are a fu cking moron.

i am not 16, i am way older, probably older than you. I know this because once you reach a certain age you will realize people do what they do and trying to control other peoples wills (mine to use sport enhacing drugs, and GH15's to give such info) is futile.

2. GH15 did not reccommend that i use insulin. read his post again you illiterate clown. he answered my questions about why pros have to do 2 hours of cardio a day. epic MORON just sees what he wants to.

3. as far as mom jokes, one can never outgrow them, they are no indication of age. your mother is a whore. she has had more black guys in her than popeye's chicken. SEE!? funny you little bitch, next time mind your own business.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2007, 07:52:52 AM »
Stark, stop complaining. Everyone reads gh15's posts with interest. Whoever he is he has made quite a following.

Yes, his posts belong on the G&O board.