Author Topic: best front lat spread of all time  (Read 141087 times)

Neptune100

• Getbig III
Re: best front lat spread of all time
« Reply #450 on: August 23, 2009, 08:04:55 AM »
ND somehow cannot comprehend that anyone besides Hulkster or Pumpster would post that Ronnie is better than Dorian. 

That statement in itself should speak for how idiotic and delusional he is sounding right now.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #451 on: August 23, 2009, 08:05:07 AM »
I love how ND says 'our preference' as if our preference is somehow not exactly what the judges look for in the first place.

when it is..

All you do is mention what YOU prefer in a pose and what YOU think wins a pose whilst omitting the rest of the criteria classic cherry-picking , it doesn't work that way.

Dorian is exactly what the judges were looking for as well so there goes your theory , Ronnie had what the judges were looking for compared to the guys he competed with has nothing to do with Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: August 23, 2009, 08:08:37 AM »
ND somehow cannot comprehend that anyone besides Hulkster or Pumpster would post that Ronnie is better than Dorian. 

That statement in itself should speak for how idiotic and delusional he is sounding right now.

Oh I fully understand how some can think Ronnie is better , it works both ways though .

and idiotic and delusional is saying Ronnie is better because it's evident to everyone  ::)

Ronnie Coleman thinks Dorian is better and his opinion kills yours  ;)

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #453 on: August 23, 2009, 08:13:33 AM »

Ronnie Coleman thinks Dorian is better and his opinion kills yours  ;)

yeah and Dorian said Ronnie would beat him on BB Radio show. I bet if you asked Ronnie right now, he would say that at their bests Ronnie would no doubt win. Suck it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: August 23, 2009, 08:14:45 AM »

yeah and Dorian said Ronnie would beat him on BB Radio show. I bet if you asked Ronnie right now, he would say that at their bests Ronnie would no doubt win. Suck it

NOPE he said " I guess I don't know " nice try though

grow up and come back when you have something of substance

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #455 on: August 23, 2009, 08:38:42 AM »
no he said Ronnie would win...listen to the whole thing silly boy

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #456 on: August 23, 2009, 08:55:44 AM »
what ND fails to realize is that ronnie's opinion doesnt mean shit.

because the reason for saying that is not because he feels dorian had a better physique.

he said dorian would win because at the time that the question was referring to,  (97-98) dorian was fat and torn up, and the judges gave him the win anyway.

ronnie knows the politics that was dorian's reign.

they would give dorian the win over anyone no matter what.

that was their mandate.

besides, at the time, of the question, ronnie was not about to blow his own horn..

also, in subsequent questions, he said HE would win. ask Neo for the quote.

see, ND cherry picks which quotes to use and only looks at that.

he ignores all other quotes, even if they are contradictory,

and he ignores the visuals because they all show dorian getting owned by ronnie at his best.
Flower Boy Ran Away

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #457 on: August 23, 2009, 08:58:15 AM »
I'm the biggest Dorian fan around, but Lee Haney owns that pose IMO

Yes.

If you can draw a straight line upper pecs delts and besides that your lats still looks amazing then you got a complete package best lat spread.

Il post the picture that epitomizes the best front last of all time...... and see who disagree.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: August 23, 2009, 09:23:53 AM »
what ND fails to realize is that ronnie's opinion doesnt mean shit.

because the reason for saying that is not because he feels dorian had a better physique.

he said dorian would win because at the time that the question was referring to,  (97-98) dorian was fat and torn up, and the judges gave him the win anyway.

ronnie knows the politics that was dorian's reign.

they would give dorian the win over anyone no matter what.

that was their mandate.

besides, at the time, of the question, ronnie was not about to blow his own horn..

also, in subsequent questions, he said HE would win. ask Neo for the quote.

see, ND cherry picks which quotes to use and only looks at that.

he ignores all other quotes, even if they are contradictory,

and he ignores the visuals because they all show dorian getting owned by ronnie at his best.

the moment you claim his opinion means shit and yours somehow does is the moment you play yourself out as the biggest moron , something you're not afraid of.

you have to constantly downplay Ronnie's damaging quotes on the subject , you went from him to humble to him talking about politics and everything in between .

these quotes alone show you still never recovered  ;D and these quotes ends the Truce Thread and the subsequent meltdown chasing pattern you've been reduced to

Ronnie's quotes mean shit but somehow Hulkster the stupid Canadian's do  ;D I love your ' logic '

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

no politics , no excuses just Ronnie giving his honest opinion and FTY this was 2008  ;)

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

he doesn't think so HE KNOWS so !  ;) mentions Dorian's superior density and overall size and he also says he as a lot going for him , all true  ;)

Ronnie means shit , Hulkster is right lol got it ........................ .next

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #459 on: August 23, 2009, 09:27:13 AM »
funny how you say it is only my opinion when pretty much all knowledgable people in the bb community know dorian doesn't come close..

::)

and the pics and videos you hate so much prove this every time.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: August 23, 2009, 09:36:05 AM »
funny how you say it is only my opinion when pretty much all knowledgable people in the bb community know dorian doesn't come close..

::)

and the pics and videos you hate so much prove this every time.

Oh the same knowledgable ( sic ) people who you say are flat out wrong when they claim 1998/2001 are ALL better than 1999  ;) hypocrite much? and show me where I ever claimed it's only your opinion , I know it's popular opinion Ronnie would beat Dorian but it doesn't make it fact , a concept you can't seem to grasp

and plenty of people think Dorian would win at his best and what matters the most is the judges but a close second is Ronald Dean Coleman  ;)

Ronnie said on multiple occasions he wouldn't beat Dorian his opinion trumps yours , keep crying though it's always good for a laugh  :D  ;D

the moment you claim Ronnie's opinion is shit is the moment you show exactly how much it destroys you and how much it really means to hear him concede defeat to the superior bodybuilder

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: August 23, 2009, 09:51:56 AM »
pics & videos showed you Ronnie's calves in 99  are more detailed than Dorian's were ! lmmfao

I will continue to expose how beyond retarded you are , pics & videos mean SHIT if you don't know what the fuck you're looking at  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #462 on: August 23, 2009, 10:14:15 AM »
I don't care what you asked these quotes render your opinion moot and as usual you have the audacity to claim and IFBB judge incorrect this is were your pride & stupidity overtake your logic , either it's not true and the IFBB judge and well as the others quoted are all involved in some big conspiracy to push this fallacy that Yates appears bigger than his fellow competitors whilst being lighter or it's true , see Occam's razor you should be familiar with it

of course you would say you don't care b/c you have nothing to work with. You're fighting a losing battle so you cling to quotes b/c that's all you have. Funny how you post these quotes that say Dorian was the largest man onstage yet the pics and videos clearly show other competitors were larger. Since you seem to believe judges like the bible, then show me one pic of Dorian standing next to Paul Dillet or Lou Ferrigno and looking bigger than them.

and I'm taller and heavier than you who are you calling little man? little man

bwahaha, suuure.

he pictures are NOT the same distance away from the camera as each other and you're bragging about how much bigger Ronnie looks compared to Dorianexplain how distance affects proportions at distances greater than 10 ft. The  that means dick compared to reality brag when they're side-by-side not in two separate pictures

I'm still waiting for you to explain how distance affects proportions at distances greater than 10 ft. It's ok to admit when you are wrong. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: August 23, 2009, 12:01:17 PM »
of course you would say you don't care b/c you have nothing to work with. You're fighting a losing battle so you cling to quotes b/c that's all you have. Funny how you post these quotes that say Dorian was the largest man onstage yet the pics and videos clearly show other competitors were larger. Since you seem to believe judges like the bible, then show me one pic of Dorian standing next to Paul Dillet or Lou Ferrigno and looking bigger than them.

bwahaha, suuure.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how distance affects proportions at distances greater than 10 ft. It's ok to admit when you are wrong. ;)

A losing battle?  ::) so you're gonna stick to the conspiracy theory huh? all the eyewitness who actually attended the contest live & in person are ALL wrong and involved in some conspiracy to push this agenda Yates appeared bigger than men much larger than him but you Neo figured it all out by yourself and expose this mass conspiracy lmao and you have the balls to type I'm fighting a losing battle lmmfao same with the density & dryness more eyewitness you flat-out say are wrong a common trend with you

You're just another dumb kid who thinks he has it all figured out sitting at home on his PC never once setting foot at any of the pro contests being mentioned never mind any pro show and when things don't compute in your very limited and ignorant point of view they must be wrong not you , this shows how limited your intelligence is

Your opinion is first of all ignorant , nothing wrong with ignorance but your mistake is talking about a subject you don't even comprehend or have read up on and dismiss the people who do this for a living . your refusal to admit pictures & video are to limited and not as accurate as actually being live & in person shows your content in your stupidity and prefer to remain ignorant than admit you're wrong something you have real issues with speaks volumes about your inferiority complex

I honesty tried to give you point a view a chance but you have established yourself as ignorant & stupid with limited intelligence . once you exposed yourself you move beyond the point of being taken serious and just laughed at exactly like Hulkster but I do enjoy correcting you guys keep following me around it gives me plenty of opportunities .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #464 on: August 27, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »
damn, sucks not having internet.

A losing battle? so you're gonna stick to the conspiracy theory huh? all the eyewitness who actually attended the contest live & in person are ALL wrong and involved in some conspiracy to push this agenda Yates appeared bigger than men much larger than him but you Neo figured it all out by yourself and expose this mass conspiracy lmao and you have the balls to type I'm fighting a losing battle lmmfao same with the density & dryness more eyewitness you flat-out say are wrong a common trend with you

<yawn> show me one pic of Dorian standing next to Paul Dillet or Lou Ferrigno and looking bigger than them. Since you believe everything you read, if the judges say Dorian was the largest man onstage then surely there must be pics and videos to support this claim. ;)

oh, and I'm still waiting for you to explain how distance affects proportions at distances greater than 10 ft. It's ok to admit when you are wrong.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: August 27, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »

<yawn> show me one pic of Dorian standing next to Paul Dillet or Lou Ferrigno and looking bigger than them. Since you believe everything you read, if the judges say Dorian was the largest man onstage then surely there must be pics and videos to support this claim. ;)

oh, and I'm still waiting for you to explain how distance affects proportions at distances greater than 10 ft. It's ok to admit when you are wrong.

Who gives a shit?  Where did Dillett and Ferrigno place, and who won the contest?  Nuff Said.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #466 on: August 27, 2009, 05:16:21 PM »
Who gives a shit?  Where did Dillett and Ferrigno place, and who won the contest?  Nuff Said.

apparently ND gives a shit since he's using those quotes to argue why Dorian would look bigger than Ronnie. The discussion has nothing to do with where Dillet and Ferrigno placed. So f*ck off unless you have something intelligent to say.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: August 27, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »
apparently ND gives a shit since he's using those quotes to argue why Dorian would look bigger onstage than Ronnie. It has nothing to do with where Dillet and Ferrigno placed. So f*ck off unless you have something intelligent to say.

Meltdown!  LMFAO!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: August 27, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »
apparently ND gives a shit since he's using those quotes to argue why Dorian would look bigger than Ronnie. The discussion has nothing to do with where Dillet and Ferrigno placed. So f*ck off unless you have something intelligent to say.

meltdown  ;) and heed your own advice troll

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

real ' intelligent '  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: August 27, 2009, 05:24:04 PM »

I don't have to show YOU shit pictures are worthless compared to being on stage , if you feel comfortable contradicting an IFBB judge and others who have said Dorian appears bigger knock yourself out , people like you aren't to be entertained just laughed at because you're not operating in reality

and I'm glad I'm so entrenched in your feeble mind you couldn't wait to respond  ;)

Neo's brain 50% Ronnie 25% Dorian 25% NarcissiticDeity 

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #470 on: August 27, 2009, 05:26:40 PM »
Meltdown!  LMFAO!

hahaha, wtf? If you call that a meltdown, then every post here is a meltdown. I hate to break it to you but you're nothing special. It's possible for others to respond candidly without getting worked up over what some anonymous person said online.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #471 on: August 27, 2009, 05:28:36 PM »
meltdown and heed your own advice troll

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

where is the contradiction?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: August 27, 2009, 05:29:04 PM »
hahaha, wtf? If you call that a meltdown, then every post here is a meltdown. I hate to break it to you but you're nothing special. It's possible for others to respond candidly without getting worked up over what some anonymous person said online.

Meltdown X 2.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: August 27, 2009, 05:29:43 PM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #474 on: August 27, 2009, 05:29:55 PM »
I don't have to show YOU shit pictures are worthless compared to being on stage , if you feel comfortable contradicting an IFBB judge and others who have said Dorian appears bigger knock yourself out , people like you aren't to be entertained just laughed at because you're not operating in reality

wrong, if you are going to claim that a 257 lbs guy was bigger than a 280 lbs guy and a 300 lbs guy, then you damn well better have some proof. ;)