Author Topic: best front lat spread of all time  (Read 140438 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: best front lat spread of all time
« Reply #475 on: August 27, 2009, 05:30:45 PM »
crickets

translation = I have nothing intelligent to say

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #476 on: August 27, 2009, 05:32:28 PM »
hahaha, wtf? If you call that a meltdown, then every post here is a meltdown. I hate to break it to you but you're nothing special. It's possible for others to respond candidly without getting worked up over what some anonymous person said online.

more irony from Mr sensitive who felt compelled to post his ' resume ' lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: August 27, 2009, 05:35:44 PM »
wrong, if you are going to claim that a 257 lbs guy was bigger than a 280 lbs guy and a 300 lbs guy, then you damn well better have some proof. ;)

The proof who are multiple experts who were there , but they don't mean anything to you because their point of view can't compute in your ignorant biased head

again the onus is on YOU to prove otherwise and posting a few select pics doesn't prove anything other than how limited pictures are

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: August 27, 2009, 05:36:42 PM »
I have nothing intelligent to say

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

real intelligent , what was his major anyway? English lit?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: August 27, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
Back on topic , I mean this pose lacks absolutely nothing spectacular !

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: August 27, 2009, 05:46:05 PM »
The proof who are multiple experts who were there , but they don't mean anything to you because their point of view can't compute in your ignorant biased head

again the onus is on YOU to prove otherwise and posting a few select pics doesn't prove anything other than how limited pictures are

It's laughable how these simpletons try and debate one of the, if not the single most dominant victory in the history of the sport.  1993 Yates obliterated everyone and they continually place the burden of proof on us to provide evidence supporting this.  The history books have been written, but they don't like what it has to say, so they dispute anything and everything pro Dorian.  In their eyes, everyone is looking at Yates through rose colored glasses.  The competitors who were there, fans, judges, magazine writers.  All who were witness to Yates' crushing victories are wrong, on the sole bases that their opinions don't feed into the troll's twisted biases.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: August 27, 2009, 05:48:55 PM »
It's laughable how these simpletons try and debate one of the, if not the single most dominant victory in the history of the sport.  1993 Yates obliterated everyone and they continually place the burden of proof on us to provide evidence supporting this.  The history books have been written, but they don't like what it has to say, so they dispute anything and everything pro Dorian.  In their eyes, everyone is looking at Yates through rose colored glasses.  The competitors who were there, fans, judges, magazine writers.  All who were witness to Yates' crushing victories are wrong, on the sole bases that their opinions don't feed into the troll's twisted biases.  

hehehehehehehe Hulkster has out right said Dorian LOST this contest , hen again very typical of his stupidity in fact he's now claimed at one time or another Dorian lost EVERY Olympia contest he entered in fact said Gunther 2002 would beat Yates 1995 lol

I laugh point and move on it's all one can do

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: August 27, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »
hehehehehehehe Hulkster has out right said Dorian LOST this contest , hen again very typical of his stupidity in fact he's now claimed at one time or another Dorian lost EVERY Olympia contest he entered in fact said Gunther 2002 would beat Yates 1995 lol

I laugh point and move on it's all one can do

Huckster likes to convince himself of this, as that way he doesn't have to face the realization that Ronnie is the only Olympia champion to get his ass handed to him by a second tier bodybuilder. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 27, 2009, 05:55:07 PM »
Huckster likes to convince himself of this, as that way he doesn't have to face the realization that Ronnie is the only Olympia champion to get his ass handed to him by a second tier bodybuilder. 

At least Sergio lost to Arnold-fucking-Schwarzenegger and Samir to Lee-fucking-Haney , Ronnie to Gunther lol  :-X

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: August 27, 2009, 05:57:05 PM »
At least Sergio lost to Arnold-fucking-Schwarzenegger , Ronnie to Gunther lol  :-X

Exactly.  The irony is that for all of Huckster's trumpeting about politics, he fails to realize that if the 2002 SOS were remotely close, Ronnie would have gotten the nod.  However, it wasn't close, as Gunter wiped the stage with him. 

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #485 on: August 27, 2009, 05:57:16 PM »
more irony from Mr sensitive who felt compelled to post his ' resume ' lol

sounds like something you would say to mask your insecurity. Explain how adding credibility to my sn is ironic and makes me sensitive. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #486 on: August 27, 2009, 06:00:23 PM »

bwahaha, I'm still waiting on the visual evidence. Words mean nothing if the pics and videos show otherwise.

I provided 3 pics that clearly show Dorian was not the largest man onstage contrary to what the judges said.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: August 27, 2009, 06:00:34 PM »
sounds like something you would say to mask your insecurity. Explain how adding credibility to my sn is ironic and makes me sensitive. ;)

That's awfully presumptive.  

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #488 on: August 27, 2009, 06:02:57 PM »
That's awfully presumptive.

not really. I can back up all my claims with scans of my degrees and qualifications. ND lacks credibility. It's far easier for him to attack others with more knowledge by calling them insecure rather than put up or shut up.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #489 on: August 27, 2009, 06:03:26 PM »
Words mean nothing if the pics and videos show otherwise.

bingo. this is a point the nuthuggers will never understand. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: August 27, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »
explain how adding credibility to my sn is ironic and makes me sensitive. ;)

credibility? did you just type credibility? lmao a certified personal trainer makes you credible on who is better conditioned than an IFBB judge and one of the most knowledgeable professional writers in the game ?

you tried to prove to me that you're smart and you failed the moment you listed your ' credentials ' lol  it was worth a laugh though , your inferiority complex kicked into gear when you were overwhelmed you're probably not even aware of it , you're a funny character you try to hard to appear smart it speaks volumes about your insecurities 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #491 on: August 27, 2009, 06:04:29 PM »
Back on topic , I mean this pose lacks absolutely nothing spectacular !

wrong. it lacks cuts in the delts, arms, quads etc.. it lacks well proportioned arms (not undersized). the lats overpower the twigs.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: August 27, 2009, 06:05:41 PM »
bwahaha, I'm still waiting on the visual evidence. Words mean nothing if the pics and videos show otherwise.

I provided 3 pics that clearly show Dorian was not the largest man onstage contrary to what the judges said.

Because the judge wasn't live and at the show  ;) keep waiting I have nothing to prove to you , you have to prove the IFBB judges wrong and good luck with that

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #493 on: August 27, 2009, 06:06:43 PM »
ah well, I'm off to the gym. I'll let ND and Mr.1derful continue posting in my absence. Who knows... maybe I'll compete in the next Mr. Getbig. I've put on a lot of size and worked on my weaknesses since MG2. I would encourage ND to enter since he claims he's bigger than me but I know he'll just come up with an excuse to pussy out. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: August 27, 2009, 06:08:06 PM »
wrong. it lacks cuts in the delts, arms, quads etc.. it lacks well proportioned arms (not undersized). the lats overpower the twigs.

yeah and Ronnie's calves are more detailed than Dorians , and Dorian lost in 93 , and Gunther would beat Dorian 95 and bodybuilding.com says it was a fix , and Ronnie was grainier than Dorian ever was , and Dorian was the most overrated bodybuilder of all time , all your points are spot-on as usual LMMFAO

next

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: August 27, 2009, 06:08:56 PM »
credibility? did you just type credibility? lmao a certified personal trainer makes you credible on who is better conditioned than an IFBB judge and one of the most knowledgeable professional writers in the game ?

you tried to prove to me that you're smart and you failed the moment you listed your ' credentials ' lol  it was worth a laugh though , your inferiority complex kicked into gear when you were overwhelmed you're probably not even aware of it , you're a funny character you try to hard to appear smart it speaks volumes about your insecurities 

No shit.  I have yet to see this kid type anything indicating the remotest shred of intellect, and he thinks he has some form of credibility?  Truly laughable.  Makes you wonder if this guy is just a gimmick.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: August 27, 2009, 06:14:41 PM »
ah well, I'm off to the gym. I'll let ND and Mr.1derful continue posting in my absence. Who knows... maybe I'll compete in the next Mr. Getbig. I've put on a lot of size and worked on my weaknesses since Mr. Getbig 2. I would encourage ND to enter since he claims he's bigger than me but I know he'll just come up with an excuse to pussy out. ;)

LMMFAO at your ' internet challenge ' ranks right up there with pumpster's Bowflex bench-off challenge you're in good company with that moron

Hahahahahaha still trying to beat me huh? realize you can't match wits and intellect now try some feeble attempt at beating me physically lol have you grown little man? and I said I weighed more than you and I'm taller in response to your claim of me being ' little '

Someone kill me when I'm reduced to posting pictures of myself on an internet message board seeking GetBig respect and praise ! I have nothing to prove hence I don't post pictures I'll leave that to little guys with something to prove  ;D  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: August 27, 2009, 06:19:39 PM »
No shit.  I have yet to see this kid type anything indicating the remotest shred of intellect, and he thinks he has some form of credibility?  Truly laughable.  Makes you wonder if this guy is just a gimmick.

He's worse than a gimmick he's a biased troll with a massive inferiority complex lol ( he's just 5'7"  :-\ ) much to prove this one has

he's a certified personal trainer through his knowledge on competitive professional bodybuilding surpasses Peter McGoughs despite never once being at a pro contest or seeing Ronnie & Dorian live & person , what does Peter know? it's not like he's been in the game over 40 years and has attended live & in person almost every major pro show , of the fact he was an editor of the biggest bodybuilding magazine in the history of the sport ! a guy who has never taken sides and has remained objective and honest , this guy who claimed balance & proportion were the same thing knows more sitting at home lol

I leave his comments to stand on their own two feet 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: August 27, 2009, 07:27:52 PM »
LMMFAO at your ' internet challenge ' ranks right up there with pumpster's Bowflex bench-off challenge you're in good company with that moron

Hahahahahaha still trying to beat me huh? realize you can't match wits and intellect now try some feeble attempt at beating me physically lol have you grown little man? and I said I weighed more than you and I'm taller in response to your claim of me being ' little '

Someone kill me when I'm reduced to posting pictures of myself on an internet message board seeking GetBig respect and praise ! I have nothing to prove hence I don't post pictures I'll leave that to little guys with something to prove  ;D  ;)

These trolls fail to realize that we aren't dimwitted insecure pawns like they are.  Their challenges, are no challenge at all.   Not unlike how Ronnie was no challenge to Dorian.