Author Topic: best front lat spread of all time  (Read 138758 times)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: best front lat spread of all time
« Reply #625 on: August 30, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »
wrong. I agree with quotes that are corroborated by real proof. not disproven by everything.

something you morons need to learn to do.

::)

Real proof would be at the show live and in person not vids and pics schmoe.  Hell I'd even give you more credibility if you admit seeing Ronnie in person during a g4p posing session that you dream of.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #626 on: August 30, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »
 ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: August 30, 2009, 05:32:06 PM »
Real proof would be at the show live and in person not vids and pics schmoe.  Hell I'd even give you more credibility if you admit seeing Ronnie in person during a g4p posing session that you dream of.

I have to admit, I'm really liking your contributions here.  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #628 on: August 30, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »
Real proof would be at the show live and in person not vids and pics schmoe.

bullshit.

a good video is better than sitting in the 64th row.

other getbiggers who have been at contests have verified as such.

eg:

Re: Ronnie Coleman Posing - 2001 Arnold Classic - best ever
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2009, 11:03:50 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason people liked ronnie's 01 form was because he had a slight layer of water (hear me out), and when he posed/flexed, amazing things happened.  It was like night and day between relaxed and flexed, so it had a very dramatic effect. that's what lead people ot think so highly of his 01 form.  Only a guy of ronnie's ability could make being off (relatively speaking) seem like such a cool effect, but that is the reality of it.  Just watch that video.  it is quite plain to see that ronnie goes from smooth to striated when flexing.  very neat to watch, but not as sharp as he had previously been.  99 0 was his best, its not that hard to see.  I've been to a few pro shows in my day, pics don't lie that much.... and not at all when it comes to conditioning.  Pics only lie when it comes to dimension (which is why the nasser lovers don't get why dorian and ronnie destroyed him from a judging criteria... i'll admit nassers aesthetics in certain poses are impressive, but there's more to judging than aesthetics), but certainly not when it comes to conditioning. 

Anyone who thinks hulksters videos are sharpened needs to check out the dvd, there's nothing altered about them at all.  the only thing unnatural about that video is how peeled ronnie is.   

read and weep nuthuggers! :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #629 on: August 30, 2009, 06:34:08 PM »
bullshit.

eg:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason people liked ronnie's 01 form was because he had a slight layer of water (hear me out), and when he posed/flexed, amazing things happened.  It was like night and day between relaxed and flexed, so it had a very dramatic effect. that's what lead people ot think so highly of his 01 form.  Only a guy of ronnie's ability could make being off (relatively speaking) seem like such a cool effect, but that is the reality of it.  Just watch that video.  it is quite plain to see that ronnie goes from smooth to striated when flexing.  very neat to watch, but not as sharp as he had previously been.  99 0 was his best, its not that hard to see.  I've been to a few pro shows in my day, pics don't lie that much.... and not at all when it comes to conditioning.  Pics only lie when it comes to dimension (which is why the nasser lovers don't get why dorian and ronnie destroyed him from a judging criteria... i'll admit nassers aesthetics in certain poses are impressive, but there's more to judging than aesthetics), but certainly not when it comes to conditioning. 

Anyone who thinks hulksters videos are sharpened needs to check out the dvd, there's nothing altered about them at all.  the only thing unnatural about that video is how peeled ronnie is.   

Moron who is sitting on the 64th row? every guy who said Ronnie was better was near the stage and Peter McGough was on the fucking stage

I ask for experts and you post ONE fucking member ??? this is supposed to trump every paid expert who was feet away? LMFAO you did a massive ass search for this bullshit? lmfao

eyewitnesses DON'T MATTER experts DON'T MATTER but one fucking audience member is now supposed to matter? kid you're beyond retarded

give it up NO ONE feels 1999 is his best NO ONE that matters at least

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »

Moron who is sitting on the 64th row? every guy who said Ronnie was better was near the stage and Peter McGough was on the fucking stage

I ask for experts and you post ONE fucking member ??? this is supposed to trump every paid expert who was feet away? LMFAO you did a massive ass search for this bullshit? lmfao

eyewitnesses DON'T MATTER experts DON'T MATTER but one fucking audience member is now supposed to matter? kid you're beyond retarded

give it up NO ONE feels 1999 is his best NO ONE that matters at least

+

Huckster tracked down one of the janitors that were on duty at the shows and in between replacing urinal pucks, from what the janitor could see, 1999 was better than 1998.  There you have it.  Peter McGough and the others be damned.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #631 on: August 30, 2009, 06:44:44 PM »
+

Huckster tracked down one of the janitors that were on duty at the shows and in between replacing urinal pucks, from what the janitor could see, 1999 was better than 1998.  There you have it.  Peter McGough and the others be damned.

LOL ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: August 30, 2009, 06:49:25 PM »
 ;)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #633 on: August 30, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »
bullshit.

eg:

Well I was in the 5th row so trump the guy you just posted.  So there is one I believe you now need to track down another hundred or more cuz that place was pretty crowded since you said EVERYONE!  You just want to be right man.  You aren't. You are just sooooo mesmorized by Ronnie that you can't see the whole picture.  I get it man you schmoes are all alike. 

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #634 on: August 30, 2009, 07:12:13 PM »
Look Ronnie was great and no one here is denying that. But you have him on this pedastal that he just doesn't belong on.  Sure he's one of the best ever.  Top 5 for sure and maybe #1.  But you knock Dorian and he too is one of the best maybe even the best. You knock Dorian for missing a bodypart(one arm) yet Ronnie is missing both calves and has the worst abs out of any Mr O.  He has a bloated 4 pack with a large linea alba seperating them.  So he his FAR from perfect.  Open your eyes a bit and chill on the narrow mind you have when it comes to your black machismo Ronnie.  98 was close and the score card proves it.  99 was all Ronnie.  As far as his ASC form vs 99 well bodbuilding is and will always be subjective and everyone has their own opinion. There will NEVER be a definitive answer to which was better particularly with dealing you since you are so blinded and obsessed with Ronnie.  Hell ND is big on Dorian but at least recognizes other bodybuilders and their achievements and isn't the schmoe you are.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: August 30, 2009, 07:21:55 PM »
 ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: August 31, 2009, 12:53:56 AM »
+

lmfao A guy in the parking lot said hahahahahaha who cares what the guy onstage says I seen pics and someone on a messageboard said he was there and the guy with 40 years experience who was talking to the man backstage is wrong  ;D

Hulkster is the biggest idiot , he likes 99 better therefore it's better.. fuck anyone who claims otherwise , fuck all their quotes , pictures , videos , and oh fuck actually being at all these contests and most of all fuck what Ronnie himself says

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #637 on: August 31, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »
LOL what pictures and videos?

they all show 99 being BETTER

thats why you three have to have all these excuses..like you always have to..

cue ND and bitches excuse #30987503249583049876035:

enjoy: ::)

99>98
99> 01AC

as ALWAYS:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #638 on: August 31, 2009, 02:02:23 PM »
hahaha

Helen Keller can see Ronnie 99 is better than them all!
Flower Boy Ran Away

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: August 31, 2009, 03:06:30 PM »
Cormier and Flex both look better there and the black and white, look at the droopy gyno nipples pointing down, oversize quads with mediocre separation and tiny calves like an elephant on stilts.
LOL what pictures and videos?

they all show 99 being BETTER

thats why you three have to have all these excuses..like you always have to..

cue ND and bitches excuse #30987503249583049876035:

enjoy: ::)

99>98
99> 01AC

as ALWAYS:

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #640 on: August 31, 2009, 03:27:52 PM »
and the black and white, look at the droopy gyno nipples pointing down, oversize quads with mediocre separation and tiny calves like an elephant on stilts.

the black and white is from 98.

like I said ronnie 99> 98

but ND and bitches are in complete and utter denial.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: August 31, 2009, 03:46:36 PM »

I guess Ronnie didn't get the memo  ;D

Ronnie says 1998 was his best see denial you know the way

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #642 on: August 31, 2009, 03:46:59 PM »

Personally I could give a rats ass as to which one was better.  I don't like either physique any way.  Ugly abs, bloated stomach, no calves, quads are too big, etc.  So argue all you want he's not as great as you think he is.  That's why this is a subjective sport.  It's all about opinions.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #643 on: August 31, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »

I guess Ronnie didn't get the memo  ;D

Ronnie says 1998 was his best see denial you know the way

Sheesh cmon we've learned that Ronnies opinion means NOTHING  ::)  You know I felt so much better today than I did yesterday.  But you know what I'm wrong cuz my wife said she thought I felt better yesterday than today and we all know that our own opinion means way less than that of others so I guess she's right  ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #644 on: August 31, 2009, 04:07:50 PM »
Cormier and Flex both look better there

In your dreams - Cormier's upper bod rivals the keg's in the absolute lack of detail and striations and he never had anywhere near Coleman's size, as seen there. Wheeler same thing but not as bad-he had only some of Coleman's refinement and is somewhere between Coleman and Cormier in terms of size.

Thanks for playing, you need glasses.

spinnis

« Reply #645 on: August 31, 2009, 04:08:27 PM »
;D

the cock shop potential in this photo is amazing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: August 31, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »
Sheesh cmon we've learned that Ronnies opinion means NOTHING  ::)  You know I felt so much better today than I did yesterday.  But you know what I'm wrong cuz my wife said she thought I felt better yesterday than today and we all know that our own opinion means way less than that of others so I guess she's right  ;D

lol  ;D  poor Hulkster even Ronnie doesn't agree with him

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #647 on: August 31, 2009, 04:40:40 PM »
who cares what ronnie says.

he can be just as wrong as anyone else.

if the pics and vids show his 99 form was his best, then it was his best.

his opinion doesn't change that. period.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #648 on: August 31, 2009, 04:49:23 PM »

You have got to be kidding me....."who cares what Ronnie says"!?!?!?  Wow, where to even start. The delusional one as advanced to yet another level. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: August 31, 2009, 04:53:01 PM »

;D

meltdown