Author Topic: att BerzerkFury, how did your MUAY THAI fight go?  (Read 9408 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
att BerzerkFury, how did your MUAY THAI fight go?
« on: October 05, 2007, 05:22:49 AM »
earlier this year, you posted that you would have a muay thai fight in the summer of 2007, how did it go?

i know you're one of the few guys here who practice what he preach and trains like an animal, so i dont doubt you steamrolled the guy, maybe even knocked him out cold? let us know how it went down, bro!
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: att BerzerkFury, how did your MUAY THAI fight go?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 05:42:21 AM »
Wow, now you're taking time out of your 19 hours of posting on getbig, cagefighting, clubbing everynight and stuffing your face, to dig through old posts trying to find something and this is all you can come up with?
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 05:44:26 AM »
im just asking thats all.

since some of you guys keep making a big deal about fighting, why not share your fights with us? maybe post some pictures? talk about the result etc?

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 07:12:47 AM »
Uh oh, someone's upset that I embarrassed him again. Just wait though, Bluto. It's going to get more interesting later today when Ron gets on if he keeps his word. 

And I tell you what, I'll go turn for turn with you. You post a pic or any shred of proof that you know something about MMA outside of what you hear on TUF (as evidenced by the five threads you got wrecked in yesterday) or copy/paste off Sherdog and I'll let you know how thai boxing is going for me. 

Is this another one of those times where you spend an entire weekend talking about me when I'm not here? Looking forward to Monday!!!!  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 08:04:35 AM »
ok bf doesnt want to talk about it. that's cool, maybe it didnt work out the way he planned it. just like joe dealing with his loss in tuf.

whatabout you chutebox? or americanbulldog? you guys keep boasting any chance you get about how you are no tuf noobs, how you fight, how you train, namedropping people you roll with, fighters you know etc

why not share some of your stories? what was your last fight? how did it go? do you guys have a record on sherdog? i take americanbulldog should be getting  on the ufc undercard any day now, considering how knowledgeble and experienced he is.

dont be shy guys! oh yeah since you both called med fat on numerous occasion, you must've seen me right? (i never call anyone fat myself, especially if i havent seen their pic, very hard thing to do!) so since youve seen me, isnt it fair i get a chance to see you? dont be shy - post your pictures guys!

i cant wait to see what someone calling himself chutebox and use a mix of fedor and wanderlei as an avatar looks like. must be a total beast! and an american bulldog, i get the feeling he looks like jeff monson or something!!

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 08:24:32 AM »
MELTDOWN.

Bluto, you've claimed (multiple times) that you've cage fought and trained for the better part of 2 decades, yet you constantly embarrass yourself in every thread regarding anything about training itself. Why is that? Surely someone like you, who has been training longer than Wanderlei Silva himself, shouldn't make a fool out of himself in every training thread?

Enlighten us, he of the bullshit artist.

And stop claiming that you don't talk shit about no one's picture. You've got the biggest mouth on this forum and you know that the second you post a picture of your 110 pound physique, that you'll be run right off of here, just like you almost did when you lost moderator on here.

And by the way, this thread is 100% evidenced that you smashed you keyboard after you got embarrassed and deleted that thread yesterday. It's really sad that you take this site so seriously.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 08:28:18 AM »
MELTDOWN.

Bluto, you've claimed (multiple times) that you've cage fought and trained for the better part of 2 decades, yet you constantly embarrass yourself in every thread regarding anything about training itself. Why is that? Surely someone like you, who has been training longer than Wanderlei Silva himself, shouldn't make a fool out of himself in every training thread?

Enlighten us, he of the bullshit artist.

And stop claiming that you don't talk shit about no one's picture. You've got the biggest mouth on this forum and you know that the second you post a picture of your 110 pound physique, that you'll be run right off of here, just like you almost did when you lost moderator on here.

And by the way, this thread is 100% evidenced that you smashed you keyboard after you got embarrassed and deleted that thread yesterday. It's really sad that you take this site so seriously.  ;D

#1 i never claimed to cagefight. - you have claimed to have a muay thai fight this summer. chuteboxe said he will fight in january. americanbulldog is a fighter.

#2 i didnt delete the thread - chuteboxe did. he admitted it. i even posted a new thread with the same topic.

#3 whether i am 100 pounds, 200 pounds or 300 pounds wouldnt make any difference whatsoever.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 08:35:48 AM »
last time i checked with bf how his muay thai fight was going was the beginning of august and here's what he said

" said I might have one. Might doesn't equate to positively."

we're 10 months into 2007 and still no fight for bf, whats up bf? you injured or something? you gotta get some experience bro, you're getting old! need to get some fights if you want to evolve as a fighter!

i can understand someone like chuck only fighting a few times a year, but a beginner need to fight much more than that

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 08:38:10 AM »
hahaha, I can just see the rage in your posts. You have claimed to have cage fought for over 15 years now, but I'm too lazy to dig through your 30,000 posts to find it, not that I don't doubt you've already deleted it.

Enlighten me "Blutsky". How do you find time to train MMA when you supposedly lift 2x a day, hold down a job and simultaneously log 19 hours straight on this site. Why are you on here trying to live out some fantasy you have? I'm curious. Oh yeah, can't forget that you also claim to "club it up" 6 days a week. Quite the impossible schedule, slick.

I'm so far in your head it's sad.

last time i checked with bf how his muay thai fight was going was the beginning of august and here's what he said

" said I might have one. Might doesn't equate to positively."

we're 10 months into 2007 and still no fight for bf, whats up bf? you injured or something? you gotta get some experience bro, you're getting old! need to get some fights if you want to evolve as a fighter!

i can understand someone like chuck only fighting a few times a year, but a beginner need to fight much more than that

Feel free to read the injury board. I fucked up my back pretty good *gasp* working out in February, and it's just starting to get better. You're obsessed.

Oh, by the way. I know you almost quit Getbig when you lost moderator on here the first time and that you were THAT pissed off. Don't worry, something tells me you'll be losing it again soon. Go ahead and deny it like you will. It's really sad that you take this board so seriously. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 08:46:50 AM »
how many times have you fought in the ring bf?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 08:49:49 AM »
how many times have you fought in the ring bf?

How many have you? I'm 21. You've been "training" for almost 17 years now, basically my entire life. Suffice to say that you should have been in the ring 20x as much as I have. Enlighten me. You've never had one fight or anything, eh? Oh, that's right. You've never stepped foot in a weight room or a gym. Bet you're proud of your TKD yellow belt.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 08:53:41 AM »
How many have you? I'm 21. You've been "training" for almost 17 years now, basically my entire life. Suffice to say that you should have been in the ring 20x as much as I have. Enlighten me. You've never had one fight or anything, eh? Oh, that's right. You've never stepped foot in a weight room or a gym. Bet you're proud of your TKD yellow belt.  ::)

i got 15 muay thai fights. the majority of them before 21. whatabout you?

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 08:57:23 AM »
i got 15 muay thai fights. the majority of them before 21. whatabout you?

hahaha, here we go. The bullshit flying faster than he can type it. Bluto, you don't train muay thai. You and I both know that. You constant embarrassing posts regarding anything muay thai and striking proves that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 09:03:27 AM »
hahaha, here we go. The bullshit flying faster than he can type it. Bluto, you don't train muay thai. You and I both know that. You constant embarrassing posts regarding anything muay thai and striking proves that.

you asked. and i answered. why cant you do the same?

youre the one embarrasing yourself when you claimed a flying knee is just luck, and not something people train. when in reality it's part of the muay thai arsenal and practiced extensively by some of the worlds greatest muay thai fighters like remy bonjasky (who have several knock out wins with this technique)

clearly YOU are the one that has very limited knowledge and first hand experience.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 09:11:41 AM »
Well in defense of my boy AB since I think you ran him off Bluto with your constant assinine ignorant rants.. He trains.. he trains hard to. He knows some of the people I know in Vegas. The guy is no joke. I don't think that I have ever seen him post that he fights.. If he has please dig it up Bluto. Secondly he competes quite a bit in JJ tourneys.. For CHUTE, he has been MOD for quite some time and in the discussions that we have had he knows his shit. Bluto you have never dropped a name of anyone you train with or where you train. Can't you google a gym in your neighborhood and drop a name??? Chute owns you daily as does AB and BF. It seems like the local posters know their shit while you constantly are back peddling and coming up with exscuses.... How can you feel that you are a good fit for the mod posstion here when half of the board flames you everytime you post. Don't you get sick of having to defend yourself everytime that you post.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 09:12:49 AM »
you asked. and i answered. why cant you do the same?

youre the one embarrasing yourself when you claimed a flying knee is just luck, and not something people train. when in reality it's part of the muay thai arsenal and practiced extensively by some of the worlds greatest muay thai fighters like remy bonjasky (who have several knock out wins with this technique)

clearly YOU are the one that has very limited knowledge and first hand experience.

hahaha, I love how you pulled that completely out of context and are trying to spin it in your own little direction. You contradicted yourself in another post anyway. You said people don't train foot stomps in MMA, when they're used more than "flying knees", which I said MMA fighters don't constantly train. You then cried and brought up K-1, which has absolutely nothing to do with MMA as it's only striking, and tried to turn the argument around. Stop embarrassing and contradicting yourself in every thread, it's getting a little old.

And shouldn't you be deleting this thread as it's a personal attack and you spent an entire day deleting mine in that other thread? Ahh, it doesn't matter. More evidence for Ron to put it to a vote.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 09:15:01 AM »
Well in defense of my boy AB since I think you ran him off Bluto with your constant assinine ignorant rants.. He trains.. he trains hard to. He knows some of the people I know in Vegas. The guy is no joke. I don't think that I have ever seen him post that he fights.. If he has please dig it up Bluto. Secondly he competes quite a bit in JJ tourneys.. For CHUTE, he has been MOD for quite some time and in the discussions that we have had he knows his shit. Bluto you have never dropped a name of anyone you train with or where you train. Can't you google a gym in your neighborhood and drop a name??? Chute owns you daily as does AB and BF. It seems like the local posters know their shit while you constantly are back peddling and coming up with exscuses.... How can you feel that you are a good fit for the mod posstion here when half of the board flames you everytime you post. Don't you get sick of having to defend yourself everytime that you post.

good. the better reason for them to share their experiece with us! that what im looking for! you have said yourself you rather have discussions about fighting etc and not just shows on tv right? my thread about favorite techniques was a step in that direction. this is another one.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 09:17:28 AM »
hahaha, I love how you pulled that completely out of context and are trying to spin it in your own little direction. You contradicted yourself in another post anyway. You said people don't train foot stomps in MMA, when they're used more than "flying knees", which I said MMA fighters don't constantly train. You then cried and brought up K-1, which has absolutely nothing to do with MMA as it's only striking, and tried to turn the argument around. Stop embarrassing and contradicting yourself in every thread, it's getting a little old.

And shouldn't you be deleting this thread as it's a personal attack and you spent an entire day deleting mine in that other thread? Ahh, it doesn't matter. More evidence for Ron to put it to a vote.

no i never said people dont train footstomps. i said you dont have to, in order to call yourself a mixed martial artist.
do you agree or disagree with that?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 09:18:37 AM »
no i never said people dont train footstomps. i said you dont have to, in order to call yourself a mixed martial artist.
do you agree or disagree with that?

You actually said that no one trains footstomps, and I would have quoted it if the thread wasn't deleted.

Give it a rest you crybaby hypocrite. You contradict yourself in 99% of your insults and end up with massive self-owning after self-owning.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 09:22:08 AM »
You actually said that no one trains footstomps, and I would have quoted it if the thread wasn't deleted.

Give it a rest you crybaby hypocrite. You contradict yourself in 99% of your insults and end up with massive self-owning after self-owning.

"no i never said people dont train footstomps. i said you dont have to, in order to call yourself a mixed martial artist.
do you agree or disagree with that?"

dodging the question again. this is the 2nd one you dodge in this thread.

the first one being - how many times you fought muay thai?

answer the questions.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 09:27:03 AM »
I'm using Bluto tactics. Are they annoying you?

And you said no one trains footstomps, which was embarrassing considering they're used more than "flying knees" in everything but K-1, which isn't MMA.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 09:29:12 AM »
I'm using Bluto tactics. Are they annoying you?

And you said no one trains footstomps, which was embarrassing considering they're used more than "flying knees" in everything but K-1, which isn't MMA.

no i didnt say that. and i answered your questions. you never answered mine.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 09:48:29 AM »
Howabout you sincitysmallguy? How many fights have you got?

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 09:51:32 AM »
None, but I do have over 14 years of training.. How about you there buddy...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 09:56:39 AM »
None, but I do have over 14 years of training.. How about you there buddy...

15+ years + numerous actual fights. Looks like I'm the more experienced one.  ;)
Z