Author Topic: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!  (Read 53201 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »
Like Lee said, "NO MORE RULES, who NEEDS THEM ANYWAYS?" ::)

Ah................Good luck with that Lee :-\

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2007, 07:17:36 PM »
Like Lee said, "NO MORE RULES, who NEEDS THEM ANYWAYS?" ::)

Ah................Good luck with that Lee :-\

Thought this thread was a waste of time Schuane.  ::)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »
you sound like a lil bitch lee lol

washed up midget

haha that is friggin hilarious....

And of course you'd say that to his face as well.

Lee's schlong is probably bigger than you fool.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2007, 08:14:30 PM »
Lee is such the rebel. Hahahaha.  He makes his own rules. Hahahaha. .  He has the biggest set of balls in industry...blah, blah, blah.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2007, 08:18:49 PM »
Hey Hank did you shoot to the left on the last pump-off session to Lee's problems?

Go have your trailer-trash wife fix you a turkey pot pie.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2007, 09:34:24 PM »

What, you've never worked for a company you don't like out of need.  Time for therapy, Wank Wood
V

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2007, 09:37:41 PM »
signed but he needs to pick the battles worth fighting not just running off with the mouth

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2007, 10:27:29 PM »
Well said.  Lee is a great bodybuilder but he has little man's syndrome and shoots his mouth off too shut.  He needs to grow up and learn that every action has a consequence.  I wish him the best, but he's gotta swallow his medicine.
True... ! I don't give a shit if he stays,or goes ...Doesn't make me any richer or poorer ! Never......... bite the hand that feeds you ..

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: October 06, 2007, 10:32:09 PM »
Obviously there is more to the story than we read.  Lee was suspended, knowing he would be suspended he he competed in a PDI show. That is known to everything.  

Chick was batting for Lee, and so were others to rejoin to IFBB.  I was sincere in the time I made that video tape to seeing Lee's reaction.  Lee then said it was made just for fun, and wasnt true.  There was a movement via Blechman to get him reinstated.  This also was stopped by Lee.  Another idea of a suspention in which Lee could of been back into the IFBB already. Lee stopped that too.

The problem is that where do you go from here? A lot of negative comments have been put forth by Lee, even behind the scenes.  Just reinstating Lee so he can compete again looks like it is more complicated, hence it was denied.

Yes, it would of been nice to see Lee compete in the Ironman Pro, but at the moment, it isnt going to happen. Lee can try again, but negative talk over and over again into the organization which helps support a myriad of careers, even indirectly doesn't help.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »
Lee, shat on Robin's face!
No one shits on Robin!

You got away with shitting on people in the past Lee!  This time you chose the wrong person....

You crossed Robin you little snivelling bitch Lee.  No one crosses Robin!

Hahahaha.  Robin has had the last laugh....Lee Priest= Sub par career over!

Thank you Robin.

Peace.

Stavios

« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2007, 10:37:47 PM »
Obviously there is more to the story than we read.  Lee was suspended, knowing he would be suspended he he competed in a PDI show. That is known to everything.  

Chick was batting for Lee, and so were others to rejoin to IFBB.  I was sincere in the time I made that video tape to seeing Lee's reaction.  Lee then said it was made just for fun, and wasnt true.  There was a movement via Blechman to get him reinstated.  This also was stopped by Lee.  Another idea of a suspention in which Lee could of been back into the IFBB already. Lee stopped that too.

The problem is that where do you go from here? A lot of negative comments have been put forth by Lee, even behind the scenes.  Just reinstating Lee so he can compete again looks like it is more complicated, hence it was denied.

Yes, it would of been nice to see Lee compete in the Ironman Pro, but at the moment, it isnt going to happen. Lee can try again, but negative talk over and over again into the organization which helps support a myriad of careers, even indirectly doesn't help.

I agree that Lee isn't the sharpest tool in the shed  ;D

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »

too bad, we all know nothings gonna happen
are you delusional?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2007, 10:50:30 PM »
Obviously there is more to the story than we read.  Lee was suspended, knowing he would be suspended he he competed in a PDI show. That is known to everything.  WELL THAT BIT IS TRUE YES

Chick was batting for Lee, and so were others to rejoin to IFBB.  I was sincere in the time I made that video tape to seeing Lee's reaction.  Lee then said it was made just for fun, and wasnt true.  There was a movement via Blechman to get him reinstated.  This also was stopped by Lee.  Another idea of a suspention in which Lee could of been back into the IFBB already. Lee stopped that too. THIS IS THE SAME STEVE WHO LOVED ME SAYING THINGS ON THE BOARDS AND SAYING THINGS IN PRINT HE ALWAYS SAID HE SIGNED MME BECASUE I WAS THAT REBEL.MD WAS THE ONE WHO USED THAT MIDDLE FINGER SHOT AT IFBB NOT ME...THAT PIC WAS TAKEN AT END OF SHOOT ABOUT A YEAR ALMOST BEFORE IT WAS USED...PER WAS SHOOTING ME AND AFTER A FEW HOURS SHOOTING HE SAID LETS SATRT AGAIN AND TAKE MORE SO I JOKED AROUND AND GAVE HIM THE FINGER AS WE LAUGHED...MD WERE THE ONES WHO USED THAT SHOT FOR THIER ARTICLE TO CAUSE CONTRAVERSY  NOT ME.....HE WAS ALL FOR ME DOING THE PDI...IT WASNT UNTIL HE WANTED BACK IN THE IFBB AFTER LOSING PRESS PASSES THAT I WAS BAD FOR HIM............HE WAS GOING TO TRY GET ME BACK IN YES...BUT LIKE I SAID TO HIM AND BOB AND JIM I HAD THINGS TO DO IN ENGLAND AND THEY KNEW THAT SO WHY EVEN OFFER ME THAT SHORTER SUSPENSION...9 MONTHS....I SAID NO THANK YOU AND TOOK THE 12....SO KNOW ALL THE STORY NOT ONLY LITTLE BITS AND PIECES

The problem is that where do you go from here? A lot of negative comments have been put forth by Lee, even behind the scenes.  Just reinstating Lee so he can compete again looks like it is more complicated, hence it was denied.WHO HASNT SAID NEGATIVE STUFF...EVEN OFFICIALS HAVE SAID NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT ATHLETES WE HAVE ALL HEARD IT....JUST LOOK BACK AT OTHER ATHLETES WHO HAVE SAID NEGATIVE STUFF PLEASE ...HAPPENS ALL THE TIME...EVEN SHAWN WAS FAMOUS FOR IT....

Yes, it would of been nice to see Lee compete in the Ironman Pro, but at the moment, it isnt going to happen. Lee can try again, but negative talk over and over again into the organization which helps support a myriad of careers, even indirectly doesn't help.NO BUT IT MAKES FOR GOOD PRESS AND YOU AND MD USE TO CALL ME AND ASK ME QUESTONS ALL THE TIME WANTING ME TO SAY ALL THAT STUFF TO GET ALL THE PEOPLE WORKED UP...SO LETS NOT ALL ACT INNOCENT NOW PEOPLE......

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2007, 11:00:39 PM »
Dont try and justify your pathetic choices Lee. 

It is everyone elses fault! hahahahaha

You are a memory already.  No sponsor wants to touch you. The IFBB dont even know who you are!

And guess what, Robin is rocking gently in his big chair sucking contently on a cigar....hahahahaha

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2007, 11:04:25 PM »
Dont try and justify your pathetic choices Lee. 

It is everyone elses fault! hahahahaha

You are a memory already.  No sponsor wants to touch you. The IFBB dont even know who you are!

And guess what, Robin is rocking gently in his big chair sucking contently on a cigar....hahahahaha

Go to bed Shaun.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2007, 11:07:15 PM »
Hey Lee, try crawling up Robin's ass.....again.  You have become such the grovelling-expert.

How sad you have become little man!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: October 06, 2007, 11:19:12 PM »
Hey Lee, try crawling up Robin's ass.....again.  You have become such the grovelling-expert.

How sad you have become little man!

HOW IS IT DOWN UNDER HANK........NICE WEATHER DOWN THERE???  YEAH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ....SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 06, 2007, 11:22:41 PM »
Hahahahaha. 

You are hurting Lee.  You feel lost.  Your career is over, no sponsor wants to touch you.  It is a very confronting time in your life.  Maybe it is time to become a Christian. 

God bless you little one.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #168 on: October 06, 2007, 11:31:12 PM »
HOW IS IT DOWN UNDER HANK........NICE WEATHER DOWN THERE???  YEAH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ....SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK

you mean "Hank Wood" is not his real name?  ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: October 06, 2007, 11:46:36 PM »
Lee, i guess you never thought it would end this way!

Now reviled by an industry that fed you.
Defaced by hideous tatoos that make you look like a junky-freak. 
No education, and still only 5 foot 4.

Your 20 year diet of steroids and badmouthing everyone has finally caught up with you.

And all the while, Robin laughs out loud!

Robin=Winner    Lee= little-pudgy-angry-loser

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2007, 12:05:18 AM »
Just like to say that i am a huge fan Lee.  You are a straight talker and speak the truth to the bodybuilding community.  You have many fans out here in Canada.  Keep it up and keep the flag flying for the sport of bodybuilding. The athletes look up to you.  Pound for pound you are the greatest the sport has ever seen.  Only if you were around back in the days of Arnold and Franco.  You certainly would have given those guys a run for their money!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: October 07, 2007, 12:06:10 AM »
Lee has no credibility left.  He has become lost and confused! 

If any one really cared about this 'little troubled soul' they would be offering up an 'intervention' or at least 'counselling'.

A new campaign must be launched: 

- THE 'SAVE' LEE FROM PERSONAL-DESTRUCTION CAMPAIGN...donations welcomed!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2007, 12:44:05 AM »
Didn't Lee have serious heart problems?
I hate the State.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2007, 01:10:00 AM »
Lee feels abandoned by this industry.  Yes, the same industry that he obsessively 'badmouthed'.

Lee is a tortured soul.

A tragic demise for one of modern-bodybuilding's littlest fellas!

God bless.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2007, 02:09:58 AM »
Didn't Lee have serious heart problems?

Yes, he had a heart attack yesterday while posting. RIP.  ::)