Author Topic: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!  (Read 53220 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!
« Reply #325 on: October 10, 2007, 04:54:22 PM »
And somebody deleted the photoshopped pic of a midget Shawn ray, I posted in response to a photoshopped pic of Lee priest as a midget.  Why did they delete mine and not the one of Lee?  As Kids Shawn, Chic, Lee and Hank all got along, here is a pic from Hanks parents.
V

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2007, 05:49:39 PM »
1.  vi treat group or individual unfairly because of prejudice: to treat one person or group worse than others or better than others. 

I think the dictionary definition fits, not only has the IFBB treated Lee unfairly so is Shawn and you Chick..  Shouldn't the athletes rep be like a lawyer, who cares if he did the crime, just get the charges dropped. I'd hate to have such a prejudiced representation by a man who obviously has his own agenda and an obvious dislike of the athlete.

Really? Please tell me how Lee has been treated unfairly. or any different...

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #327 on: October 10, 2007, 06:26:58 PM »
This is the only place where Lee can be heard and not seen :-*
Which is why he has so much to say, as we all know Lee is notorious for changing what he "really" means in person because he is constantly Misquoted or Misunderstood as to what he "Really" is trying to say.
Dr. Phil is taking appointments IMMEDIATELEE! :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2007, 06:30:12 PM »
This is the only place where Lee can be heard and not seen :-*
Which is why he has so much to say, as we all know Lee is notorious for changing what he "really" means in person because he is constantly Misquoted or Misunderstood as to what he "Really" is trying to say.
Dr. Phil is taking appointments IMMEDIATELEE! :o

Shawn just loves kicking people when they're down.

Speaking of which, Shawn, how are the 2008 Colorado Pro plans coming along?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stavios

« Reply #329 on: October 10, 2007, 06:30:37 PM »
I see the resemblance ::)

damn if your personality was as great as your physique you would be a very cool guy  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »
you look like beeteljuice, no offense

you can call him an asshole all you want but shawn is a pretty handsome dude ( not to sound gay but if I looked like that I'd be in the clubs banging 10 different chicks every night )

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2007, 06:32:51 PM »
damn if your personality was as great as your physique you would be a very cool guy  ;D

And if your aunt had a dick she'd be your uncle!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2007, 06:34:00 PM »

Shawn just loves kicking people when they're down.

Speaking of which, Shawn, how are the 2008 Colorado Pro plans coming along?  ;D

What goes around come around and Schaune boy is no exception.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2007, 08:25:15 PM »
Really? Please tell me how Lee has been treated unfairly. or any different...
Well, It appears that Lee was led to believe that after 12 months he could reapply and compete again in the IFBB, but his application has been rejected for what reason I am not sure yet. 
V

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2007, 08:26:27 PM »
There's a difference in being an ass and being effective. When you win, they say you're effective. When you lose, which I never do, they call you an ass.

Lee you're an ass.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2007, 08:28:27 PM »
Well, It appears that Lee was led to believe that after 12 months he could reapply and compete again in the IFBB, but his application has been rejected for what reason I am not sure yet. 

He wasn't "led to believe" anything other than what he got...a opportunity to reapply for pro status in the IFBB...there was no guarantee of being accepted.

He was given an offer (guaranteed by Jim Manion himself) which he declined...

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2007, 08:28:42 PM »
you can call him an asshole all you want but shawn is a pretty handsome dude ( not to sound gay but if I looked like that I'd be in the clubs banging 10 different chicks every night )

yeah I was just messing with him, he isn't a very nice guy :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2007, 08:29:40 PM »
I found this interesting article by by Greg Merritt, Flex,  Feb, 2006 titled - KAL SZKALAK CRUCIFIED
Kal Szkalak was a bodybuilding phenom who burst onto the scene in 1976, winning the AAU Mr. America at age 23. The following year, he won the heavyweight Mr. Universe (defeating Mike Mentzer). His legs were lacking, but his upper body ranked among the best of the disco years. In 1978, Szkalak tried to organize a pro bodybuilders union; he failed. That same year, he placed fifth in the Mr. Olympia, and he promptly struck a martyred pose--arms outstretched, head to one side--saying later he was "crucified by the bodybuilding hierarchy of the day." Szkalak never competed again in the IFBB after his first and last IFBB pro contest; he was 25.
Thought someone might find it interesting

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2007, 08:30:48 PM »
He wasn't "led to believe" anything other than what he got...a opportunity to reapply for pro status in the IFBB...there was no guarantee of being accepted.

But surely Bob, their must be a valid reason for his application being rejected.
V

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2007, 08:33:33 PM »
But surely Bob, their must be a valid reason for his application being rejected.
[/quote

There is...it's in my last post...

Concerning Kal ...he was lucky to place 5th in that Olympia...upper body of a superheavy, legs of a Middleweight..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2007, 09:16:43 PM »
What about in the 2001 Mr O, Kevin Leverone wasn't a registered member of the IFBB nor did he have a contract to compete in the 2001 Olympia and the IFBB allowed Kevin Levrone to compete at the 11th hour.  And the following is taken from Getbigs Shawn ray Interview -

Shawn said - The answer I got was 'the powers that be' allowed Kevin in. I didn't know who the 'powers that be' were? All I knew was that I did know who was the IFBB Vice President, and who was the head judge of the Olympia. Wayne Demilia and Jim Manion. And when they say someone is not going to be allowed in because of a rules violation, I expected those rules to get enforced. Which they weren't. Kevin wound up in 3rd place, I wound up in 4th place. A week after the show, Jay Cutler failed the diuretics test. He threatened a lawsuit, then the federation goes and throws out all of the drug tests, which I thought was ridiculous in and of itself. They said it was because the lab was not an IOC accredited lab, because their registration had expired? All that was mumbo jumbo, nobody in the federation on the athletes side heard of the drug facility having to be an official IOC lab without us being an Olympic sport. And the lab registration being expired sounded like smoke and mirrors.

Shawn's criticisms of the IFBB are well documented, what a hypocrite!  I wish Shawn and Bob would stop pretending that the IFBB follow procedure, it is obvious the IFBB is whimsical and juvenile and have made a decision to make it as hard as possible for him to rejoin the IFBB.
V

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »
What about in the 2001 Mr O, Kevin Leverone wasn't a registered member of the IFBB nor did he have a contract to compete in the 2001 Olympia and the IFBB allowed Kevin Levrone to compete at the 11th hour.  And the following is taken from Getbigs Shawn ray Interview -

Shawn said - The answer I got was 'the powers that be' allowed Kevin in. I didn't know who the 'powers that be' were? All I knew was that I did know who was the IFBB Vice President, and who was the head judge of the Olympia. Wayne Demilia and Jim Manion. And when they say someone is not going to be allowed in because of a rules violation, I expected those rules to get enforced. Which they weren't. Kevin wound up in 3rd place, I wound up in 4th place. A week after the show, Jay Cutler failed the diuretics test. He threatened a lawsuit, then the federation goes and throws out all of the drug tests, which I thought was ridiculous in and of itself. They said it was because the lab was not an IOC accredited lab, because their registration had expired? All that was mumbo jumbo, nobody in the federation on the athletes side heard of the drug facility having to be an official IOC lab without us being an Olympic sport. And the lab registration being expired sounded like smoke and mirrors.

Shawn's criticisms of the IFBB are well documented, what a hypocrite!  I wish Shawn and Bob would stop pretending that the IFBB follow procedure, it is obvious the IFBB is whimsical and juvenile and have made a decision to make it as hard as possible for him to rejoin the IFBB.

Brutal obsessing over the past.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2007, 09:40:20 PM »

Nothing hypocritical about it...Shawn was right, and Wayne was in full control of what was going on. It was bullshit like this which led to me trying to form a union, and eventually, being given a voice as the athletes rep....since Wayne's removal, nothing like this has happened nor would it with Manion in charge.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2007, 10:26:28 PM »
Brutal obsessing over the past.
Well, I am not the only one guilty of that, it seems Shawn and Chic can't let go off Lee's past mistakes, they constantly harp on about them.  I only raise these points because they constantly go on about what Lee has and hasn't done.  I fully believe the whole time the focus is on the past, nothing will be accomplished.
V

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2007, 10:29:55 PM »
THERE WERE TWO NAMES SHAWN MENTIONED BOB...YOU LEFT ONE OUT.....

Wayne Demilia and Jim Manion

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: October 10, 2007, 10:31:31 PM »

AND WE HAVE BEEN OVER THAT...AND WE ALL KOW WHY THAT DEAL WAS GIVEN TO TAKE AWAY THE PDI'S TOP ATHLETE......WHAT WAS WRONG WITH SAYING NO THANK YOU...AND TAKE THE 12 MONTHS.....

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: October 10, 2007, 10:33:10 PM »
Well, I am not the only one guilty of that, it seems Shawn and Chic can't let go off Lee's past mistakes, they constantly harp on about them.  I only raise these points because they constantly go on about what Lee has and hasn't done.  I fully believe the whole time the focus is on the past, nothing will be accomplished.

WELL I AM GLAD SOMEONE CAN SEE THE LIGHT........

SHANW HAS MANY ARTICLE AND INTERVIEWS...WORSE THEN THAT ONE.......BUT NOW HE NEEDS IFBB TO MAKE MONEY SO HIS POINTS HAVE CHANGED ALITTLE..............

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #347 on: October 10, 2007, 10:47:50 PM »

Hi Lee

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: October 10, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »
Hi Lee

SORRY I USE MY REAL NAME....NEVER POST UNDER SOME MADE UP CRAP.......

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: October 10, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »