Author Topic: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!  (Read 53226 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!
« Reply #350 on: October 10, 2007, 10:52:18 PM »
V

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #351 on: October 10, 2007, 10:54:18 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #352 on: October 10, 2007, 11:04:09 PM »
Hi Lee
E-Kul is not Lee,  Just a fan Of Lee's from Australia.  I am supportive of Lee's cause as I want to see him continue to compete in the IFBB.  He is the only real competitive bodybuilder we have from down under, and without Lee competing, I would lose interest in the sport.  I watched Lee compete when he won the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne, and he was without a doubt the most popular athlete there.  He was also in fantastic shape, and went above and beyond the call of duty spending time with fans chatting, signing his autograph and participating in photo opportunities.  In relation to Lee's attacks on the IFBB, I think some of the problem is a cultural one, in Australia we aren't so sensitive about criticism, if anything it is welcome, as we like to hear everyones opinions, good and bad.  Criticism from others is an opportunity for growth, it reminds us not to take life so seriously and reduces our arrogance and bigotry.
V

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #353 on: October 10, 2007, 11:32:25 PM »
Look Knucklehead, if you'd stop posting stupid crap and let it go, we would not be 14 pages into this thing.
Wayne was part of the problem in 2001, the year I retired. Since those complaints I made, Wayne was fired and things began to change. Sadly, Lee hasn;t changed with the times and realized he aint dealing with Wayne anymore in the IFBB. THere's a New Sheriff in town that requires a certain "Protocol" of which, Lee choses to ignore. Hence, Lee's wishes and desires here on this annonymous poster board, fail on deaf ears as far as the federation is concerned.
Out,
S

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: October 10, 2007, 11:43:00 PM »
Look Knucklehead, if you'd stop posting stupid crap and let it go, we would not be 14 pages into this thing.
Wayne was part of the problem in 2001, the year I retired. Since those complaints I made, Wayne was fired and things began to change. Sadly, Lee hasn;t changed with the times and realized he aint dealing with Wayne anymore in the IFBB. THere's a New Sheriff in town that requires a certain "Protocol" of which, Lee choses to ignore. Hence, Lee's wishes and desires here on this annonymous poster board, fail on deaf ears as far as the federation is concerned.
Out,
S

So the wife finally went to bed huh.  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »
Out,
S

"we"? or "i"?  8)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #356 on: October 11, 2007, 07:43:05 AM »

Shawn just loves kicking people when they're down.

Speaking of which, Shawn, how are the 2008 Colorado Pro plans coming along?  ;D

yes, he is just like other people that "LOOK" like shawn that only fight in packs and kick while people are down...."yeah yeah dog"

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: October 11, 2007, 08:37:54 AM »
Looks as if Shawn & Bob are saying to Lee....

"Shut up & stop posting your life on the internet"

*hint hint*

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: October 11, 2007, 09:54:50 AM »
Looks as if Shawn & Bob are saying to Lee....

"Shut up & stop posting your life on the internet"

*hint hint*

HEY IF IT WASNT FOR THE NET..WHO WOULD BE TALKING OF SHAWN RAY ANYMORE....RETIRED 2001....WOW.....AND YOU STILL NEED ATTENTION..HARD TO LET GO HEY SHAWN.........AS FOR MY LIFE IT HAS BEEN PRINTED IN MAG AND ON NET..I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO HIDE ABOUT MY LIFE OR WHAT I DO..........UNLIKE THE 2 FACED CHRISTIANS ON HERE... ;D

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #359 on: October 11, 2007, 10:04:52 AM »
HEY IF IT WASNT FOR THE NET..WHO WOULD BE TALKING OF SHAWN RAY ANYMORE....RETIRED 2001....WOW.....AND YOU STILL NEED ATTENTION..HARD TO LET GO HEY SHAWN.........AS FOR MY LIFE IT HAS BEEN PRINTED IN MAG AND ON NET..I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO HIDE ABOUT MY LIFE OR WHAT I DO..........UNLIKE THE 2 FACED CHRISTIANS ON HERE... ;D
Speaking positively - Have you seen you are 2 other new threads today in votes for best genetics and showing off your arms. You in good shape now. Gonna show up and shockem at FIBO or out front at any shows next year??

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: October 11, 2007, 11:35:47 AM »

maybe you should declare yourself....

"born again"

;)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: October 11, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »

no comeback for that...

or maybe a stupid 3 word phrase and a smiley at the end...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: October 11, 2007, 06:14:47 PM »
Out,
S
and you have changed with the times Shawn?? oh of course you have now that you dont' compete anymore lots has changed.
bodybuildersreality.com

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2007, 06:19:17 PM »
LEE, do this, forget competing, you are a legend already, and enjoy kfc! i would if i was in your possition...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »
LEE, do this, forget competing, you are a legend already, and enjoy kfc! i would if i was in your possition...
yeah Lee forget competing  ::)
bodybuildersreality.com

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #365 on: October 11, 2007, 06:31:24 PM »
Yea, Lee.........Join me in Retirement, then you too can sit around, do nothing but post on the boards all day like me! Oh wait, that's what you do anyways, isn't it fun being SUSPENDED errrr RETIRED ;D

Nobody knows......the Troubles I've seen  :-\

Relax Lee, you know I love picking on guys shorter than me, I'm sure you'll find employment somewhere like ...........The Race Track 8)

Let's Party, now that you have the time, give me a call we'll eat some KFC til we puke
It's more fun than posting here as you already know :P

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #366 on: October 11, 2007, 06:37:23 PM »
Yea, Lee.........Join me in Retirement, then you too can sit around, do nothing but post on the boards all day like me! Oh wait, that's what you do anyways, isn't it fun being SUSPENDED errrr RETIRED ;D

Nobody knows......the Troubles I've seen  :-\

Relax Lee, you know I love picking on guys shorter than me, I'm sure you'll find employment somewhere like ...........The Race Track 8)

Let's Party, now that you have the time, give me a call we'll eat some KFC til we puke

LOL !  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #367 on: October 11, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »
THERE WERE TWO NAMES SHAWN MENTIONED BOB...YOU LEFT ONE OUT.....

Wayne Demilia and Jim Manion

You're right, I left Manions name out of it for a good reason..he had nothing to do with anything Wayne was doing.

But since you made it a point, just what are you blaming Manion for?

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #368 on: October 11, 2007, 09:43:34 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

ENOUGH EVERYONE !!!

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER FRIDAY EVENING (LOTS OF GOOD FOOD AND DRINK TO GO AROUND) AND WE WILL WATCH THE CLEVELAND INDIANS WIN GAME ONE AGAINST THE BOSTON RED SOX !!!

NO MORE BICKERING !!!!!!!!!!

THATS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN IT MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #369 on: October 11, 2007, 10:14:22 PM »

Nobody knows......the Troubles I've seen  :-\

hahaha

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: October 11, 2007, 10:47:19 PM »
You're right, I left Manions name out of it for a good reason..he had nothing to do with anything Wayne was doing.

But since you made it a point, just what are you blaming Manion for?
I AM NOT ...IT WAS SHAWN'S QUOTE NOT MINE...READ YOU IDIOT :)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #371 on: October 11, 2007, 11:19:15 PM »
Lee are you calling our Athletes Rep and Idiot?
Isn't this the same guy you implored to go to your defense not long ago once again against the Powers that Be?
How quickly you turn on people. >:(
First Wayne, then IFBB, Weider, Robin Chang, Poor Cathy, then Adela, then Me and now Bob? :o

Sorry Lee, you're all out of friends. :-\

Want to star in the upcoming sequel, "LOST Part 2?" ???
That's where you are now, so why not :-*
Australia doesn;t sounds so bad after all huh bra. 8)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: October 11, 2007, 11:51:15 PM »
I AM NOT ...IT WAS SHAWN'S QUOTE NOT MINE...READ YOU IDIOT :)

I would also like to know what Sean was criticizing Jim Manion for? I recall the comments just don't remember exactly what they were about?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #373 on: October 12, 2007, 12:11:53 AM »
I would also like to know what Sean was criticizing Jim Manion for? I recall the comments just don't remember exactly what they were about?
How's that piece of shit 4th tier pro you train doing these days?
!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: October 12, 2007, 12:15:42 AM »
How's that piece of shit 4th tier pro you train doing these days?

Hi Schawn   :-*