Author Topic: I have decided to change my ways and be more positive since MGB II...  (Read 5552 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: I have decided to change my ways and be more positive since MGB II...
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2007, 05:00:10 PM »
I say supopsedly because its hard to believe he was on any kind of steroids lookin at his pics. But then he probably got his gear from dave palumbo ;D No way I'm gonna believe Layne is anything but natural though, unless you give me evidence to the contrary.

Bringing him into this topic disgusts me. Guy's a fucking joke.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2007, 05:03:56 PM »
maybe Layne is the most genetically gifted human being to ever walk the face of the earth.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2007, 05:05:13 PM »
You guys are idiots for saying that, couple of years ago it was the same guys telling us about how shitty his genes were  ::)
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
maybe Layne is the most genetically gifted human being to ever walk the face of the earth.

Don't forget Michael Lockett!!!!  ::)  ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2007, 05:10:47 PM »
Liquor got me and I swear it was due to work and school related stress. And I can't even hit the gym 4 times a week these days, but I keep an excel spreadsheet and look to the days where my calorie intakes was through the roof and remind myself that I've got to keep the calories low no matter what.

honestly speaking dieting is the hardest part.

I wish that I had someone to prepare my meals and remove all of the guess work and thinking for me.  For now as best I can I just try and keep the carbs to a minimum..but damn carbs taste good

I love indian food and that is not exactly light on the carbs if your know what I mean. I also love Jamican food, and again not light on the carbs. Hell, I love carbs..they taste great.  

There is food store called Fuel here in NY, but their food is not cheap and they are only in manhattan.

I haven't had a protein shake in months (only PWO shakes), more and more I am seeing that I don't need it.
Here comes the money shot

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2007, 05:16:12 PM »
WTF happen did somebody kicked JJ into timeout? :D ...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2007, 05:17:52 PM »
honestly speaking dieting is the hardest part.

I wish that I had someone to prepare my meals and remove all of the guess work and thinking for me.  For now as best I can I just try and keep the carbs to a minimum..but damn carbs taste good

I love indian food and that is not exactly light on the carbs if your know what I mean. I also love Jamican food, and again not light on the carbs. Hell, I love carbs..they taste great. 

There is food store called Fuel here in NY, but their food is not cheap and they are only in manhattan.

I haven't had a protein shake in months (only PWO shakes), more and more I am seeing that I don't need it.

I don't know about you but the longer I diet the easier it get's...seriously... I have trouble the first view weeks and always fuck up for at least 2-3 times with cheat meals and such... but after 1 Month it get's easy to say no to stuff that would "hurt" your progress.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2007, 05:18:00 PM »
WTF happen did somebody kicked JJ into timeout? :D ...

???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2007, 06:01:37 PM »
people exaggerate their weights on here so much its not even funny, hell most of the mrgetbig guys claimed 180+lbs at around 5-9 or 5-10...

Zane (a juicer) was 5-9 and weighed 175 and was more shredded than any of them. did any of the mrgetbig guys (naturals) look more muscular than Zane? no.

a 5-9 natty ripped will 99% of the time be under 160lbs.

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2007, 06:10:35 PM »
Bringing him into this topic disgusts me. Guy's a fucking joke.

how is he a joke?

affy

« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2007, 06:15:24 PM »
people exaggerate their weights on here so much its not even funny, hell most of the mrgetbig guys claimed 180+lbs at around 5-9 or 5-10...

Zane (a juicer) was 5-9 and weighed 175 and was more shredded than any of them. did any of the mrgetbig guys (naturals) look more muscular than Zane? no.

a 5-9 natty ripped will 99% of the time be under 160lbs.
agreed

i think all contestants should have their heights and weight confirmed using pictures for next competition.

i mean its $5000 on the line.  The least you can do is take a picture on the scale, and one beside a tape measurer. 

I have a hard time believing JJ is 5'10 190lbs...even though he was a fatass

and honor looked great but he claimed to be 80kgs...with his great conditioning and weak legs..i don't see that happening unless he's >6'1

Stark

• Getbig V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2007, 07:15:03 PM »
agreed

i think all contestants should have their heights and weight confirmed using pictures for next competition.

i mean its $5000 on the line.  The least you can do is take a picture on the scale, and one beside a tape measurer. 

I have a hard time believing JJ is 5'10 190lbs...even though he was a fatass

and honor looked great but he claimed to be 80kgs...with his great conditioning and weak legs..i don't see that happening unless he's >6'1
exactly, Honour is pretty good but isnt that like 180lbs or something? if hes 5-9 i would put him at no more than 160-165 honestly

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2007, 07:22:12 PM »
agreed

Competitors ,are not judge by how much they weigh or how tall they are. Doesn't matter if they lie about stats.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2007, 07:27:11 PM »
Competitors ,are not judge by how much they weigh or how tall they are. Doesn't matter if they lie about stats.

whateva, what was your top 5 at the Mr Getbig 2?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2007, 07:28:43 PM »
exactly, Honour is pretty good but isnt that like 180lbs or something? if hes 5-9 i would put him at no more than 160-165 honestly

if he is 5'9" I would say 140-145 he looked very light to me

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2007, 07:32:23 PM »
whateva, what was your top 5 at the Mr Getbig 2?
.Honour
.Alexx 
.Daddy
.Neo
.Rowdy
I think I had Neo and Daddy tie for third

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2007, 09:33:00 PM »
Nah guys for real I went from 85kg to 80kg during my diet, and I am 5'9. I don't really think that is heavy though is it? There are a lot of guys at my gym that carry a lot more bulk than myself :o. I didn't weigh myself on the last few days as I didn't see the point, but i must have still been around that mark I think. I don't normally weigh myself but 85kg is about as big as I have ever been though.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2007, 09:47:58 PM »
why is your hair all messed up?