Author Topic: Brtual ownage of fat lady to herself  (Read 3153 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Brtual ownage of fat lady to herself
« on: October 10, 2007, 06:32:12 AM »
It is quite hard to own yourself but this fatty at the gym did just that.  There was this 300 pound tubby who was using a fukcing beach towel as her "workout towel"  This thing was massive, probably 10 feet by 10 feet.  She looked like a whale trying to dry herself off after her brutal sets of thigh abducters.  We were all dying laughing in the gym.  Almost everyone that saw her had to chuckle.  This towel was massive.  What a fatty loser.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Brtual ownage of fat lady to herself
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 06:33:59 AM »
Haha i never understood why fat people dont stick to cardio alone for a very long time.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 06:41:23 AM »
Haha i never understood why fat people dont stick to cardio alone for a very long time.

Not that many fat people know how to weight train mars, but if fat people weight trained properly (ie, correct split/shorter rests/correct intensity) and reduced calories, it is more effective than cardio in terms of increasing metabolism and burning kcals

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 06:46:31 AM »
thats true but most fatties are not that disciplined to weight train properly so doing cardio on a regular base is more then enough for them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 06:47:34 AM »
Not that many fat people know how to weight train mars, but if fat people weight trained properly (ie, correct split/shorter rests/correct intensity) and reduced calories, it is more effective than cardio in terms of increasing metabolism and burning kcals

Nothing wrong with wanting to workout but looking like an idiot was her problem.  Seriously what was she thinking lugging this massive towel around.  She looked real stupid.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 06:49:42 AM »
  I've always thought the samething.  I see all these land manatees doing a set of abductors every 3 minutes or isolating some body part.  Just do cardio.  Its not that hard.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 06:51:11 AM »

no its not. not even close. cardio burns more calories than weight training. (of course dependant on intensity and duration)

let cardio and caloric restriction take care of fat loss. and let lifting weights take care of building muscle.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 06:52:39 AM »
and obviously the fatties should do both (cardio+lifting weights....but focus more on cardio  + eating healthy)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 06:55:45 AM »
no its not. not even close. cardio burns more calories than weight training. (of course dependant on intensity and duration)

let cardio and caloric restriction take care of fat loss. and let lifting weights take care of building muscle.

Agreed,

I was really meaning it is more effective at boosting metabolism (along with eating frequency) when someone has never done excercie before

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 06:55:54 AM »
especially when i see them train abbs ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 06:56:03 AM »
It is quite hard to own yourself but this fatty at the gym did just that.  There was this 300 pound tubby who was using a fukcing beach towel as her "workout towel"  This thing was massive, probably 10 feet by 10 feet.  She looked like a whale trying to dry herself off after her brutal sets of thigh abducters.  We were all dying laughing in the gym.  Almost everyone that saw her had to chuckle.  This towel was massive.  What a fatty loser.

This is like your 10th thread about fat chicks.

Anything you wanna tell us?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 07:01:12 AM »
Pray for her my fellow getbiggers..  Because we all know she will quit in a day or 2, and not take anybody's advice.  Hell, she probably worked out and went and got a pizza.
Most are all show no go!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 07:09:00 AM »
Agreed,

I was really meaning it is more effective at boosting metabolism (along with eating frequency) when someone has never done excercie before

i gotta be an ass and say that the boosting metabolism myth is mostly bs (not completely) when i comes to meal frequency.

meal frequency doesnt affect body composition that much (when comparing for example 3 vs 6 meals, with same macronutrient profile)

i posted some scientific studies on that on MD before i got banned.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 07:38:37 AM »
got any pictures posted?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 07:38:52 AM »
This is like your 10th thread about fat chicks.

Anything you wanna tell us?

Don't confuse plump with fat. I have posted numerous plump threads because I love a woman with some meat on her but not rolls.  In this case I was talking fat.  obese, gross fat.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 07:39:38 AM »
got any pictures posted?

Now that would be funny.  I should have started taking photos of her in my gym.  I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have minded.  Yeah right.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 07:43:02 AM »
Now that would be funny.  I should have started taking photos of her in my gym.  I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have minded.  Yeah right.
no i mean pictures of yourself, i mean shit you must look absolutely ripped and massive the way you make fun of someone just minding their own business. ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 07:46:30 AM »
no i mean pictures of yourself, i mean shit you must look absolutely ripped and massive the way you make fun of someone just minding their own business. ::)

Oh course I have photos.  Which one do you want to see?  The one of me fukcing a grapefruit? Or the one of me fukcing a melon?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 07:47:35 AM »
Oh course I have photos.  Which one do you want to see?  The one of me fukcing a grapefruit? Or the one of me fukcing a melon?
all kidding aside just post a real photo of yourself, i want to see how awesome you look.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 07:48:13 AM »
all kidding aside just post a real photo of yourself, i want to see how awesome you look.

Get Big III baby.  Get Big III

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 07:51:02 AM »
Get Big III baby.  Get Big III
why not now? tell you what, if you look good i'll start a thread saying that i'm sorry for anything negative i've ever said about you and claim you as the king of getbig, deal?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 07:55:37 AM »

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 07:58:07 AM »

Because muscle burns fat.

Just kidding.

Lisa :-*

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 07:59:52 AM »
Because muscle burns fat.

Just kidding.

Lisa :-*

i want to make burning love with you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 08:00:52 AM »
looks like "mon of steele' is another little scared chicken shit skinny/fat pusssy afraid to post a picture........consider him owned. :D