Author Topic: spicy sushi is a BITCH  (Read 9957 times)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Re: spicy sushi is a BITCH
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2008, 08:23:37 PM »
If you had any balls loser, you'd stop by the shop and let me know who you are so I could clean your clocks.

Hahahaha theres a little internet tough guy in all of us  ;D

That's awesome.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2008, 08:29:54 PM »
Free Speech is a pretty cool thing...But ego and pride can eat you up and spit you out...

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2008, 08:30:25 PM »
 :o

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2008, 08:46:22 PM »
Hahahaha theres a little internet tough guy in all of us  ;D

That's awesome.

Sushi is tugging at his core and we are all finding out that this core is probably rotten inside...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2008, 08:50:51 PM »
One thing is for sure, it's a coward because if you have to be anonymous to talk shit all the time, that says a lot about what kind of person you are.

Depends on what you consider "shit".  A lot of people here talk truth, which is considered "shit" by the people like you who can't handle the truth.

Who is the coward? The guy who wants to fight someone for talking truth or the guy who talks truth under a different name?

Coward is just a word bandied around by people like you who don't like to be disagreed with.  That, to me is another form of cowardice.

(In no way am I debating the actual comments about dzulboy as I have no idea what was said)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2008, 09:24:57 PM »
Depends on what you consider "shit".  A lot of people here talk truth, which is considered "shit" by the people like you who can't handle the truth.

Who is the coward? The guy who wants to fight someone for talking truth or the guy who talks truth under a different name?

Coward is just a word bandied around by people like you who don't like to be disagreed with.  That, to me is another form of cowardice.

(In no way am I debating the actual comments about dzulboy as I have no idea what was said)

good post...

MadMax seems like a good guy and on every other Bbuilding site on the web, he probably gets his ego stroked...But here on getbig, he gets outed for wanting to play with Jay Cutlers skin flute...

There has to be balance in the world...Getbig helps make balance in the world...Why would anyone ever want to squash that...We are not ready to move on to the next vibration...We are getting close but just not yet...