Author Topic: David Beckham is whipped  (Read 15152 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: David Beckham is whipped
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2007, 05:50:03 AM »
only people who have no serious experience with women can have this kind of empty argument like you and daddy preach.  Or people who arent smart enough to understand feelings and values like loyalty and fidelity  that are above their intelligence.

I bet most teens or serial losers on here havent even had any serious relationship , date or any kind of involvment with a woman before, so its pointless to debate this here.

its pointless to try to get "serious" at the expense of your paycheck. when you can have some decent memorable flings maybe even a relationship while only contributing a small amount of funds to keep it alive and not totally be broke or have to work your ass off

you roll the dice if you are married and have great kids, it could be the kids are totally unmanagable brats and the woman flips lid and doesnt want to fuck or you suddenly not attracted anymore. you masterful mind can make you love a girl one day but next day she could be totally wack to you and her attitude can change
A

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2007, 05:54:08 AM »
based on your description, would you say he is the "dennis james of football" ?

one of the worst players in history of football if not the worst,,that guy is a homo 100% and cant play for shit but hey come to america and pretend you play and make millions of not playing,,worst player in history of football

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2007, 06:00:26 AM »
beckham is a very limited player...he cant dribble but he is good at free kicks and crosses.

keep him on the flank where he belongs and can bombard the penalty area with crosses

other than that, he is a very limited player.

zoroaster

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2007, 06:10:54 AM »
ALL YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2007, 06:38:13 AM »
i dont even understand a word of your babbling, congrats.
You're probably going too fast, then. Take it one word at a time. Ask someone for help if you need it. A dictionary might come in handy for the bigger words. Let me know when the lightbulb turns on. 

MrIan

• Getbig I
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2007, 06:41:01 AM »
As a Manchester United fan (from manchester i mite add ::)) David Beckham at Manchester United was class, struggled to match his United form at Madrid or Galaxy IMO, easily evan today one of the top 5 passers of the ball in world football! his wife tho i fuckin hate, fucked up his sporting career but hey he has made millions together, in england prob bigger news then the queen i shit you not haha. he will be a quality player in the U.S but needs to get rid of his injurys.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2007, 06:42:20 AM »
Most couples are/have fucking/fucked around on each other anyway, theres no such thing as complete trust, im sure he's banging plenty on the side.The papers already outed him for banging this woman (babies nanny) on the sly.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2007, 08:20:42 AM »
ALL YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS.

Yea of their luck.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2007, 08:22:28 AM »
Most couples are/have fucking/fucked around on each other anyway, theres no such thing as complete trust, im sure he's banging plenty on the side.The papers already outed him for banging this woman (babies nanny) on the sly.

I thought Jude Law banged the Nanny ??? Beckham was banging his personal assistant.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2007, 08:23:24 AM »
holy shit he's fuccking this? :o

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2007, 08:37:51 AM »
http://style.popcrunch.com/victoria-beckham-designs-500000-closet-for-new-la-home/

'Victoria Beckham has designed a $500,000 closet for her new L.A. home. The in-house paradise reportedly features ‘a leather floor, Baccarat crystal chandelier, $80,000 Andy Warhol shoe print, a computer that tracks when she wears items of clothing and a camera to give her a 360-degree “cat scan” of her outfit before she steps out.'

Why do you think they call her "posh"?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2007, 09:05:33 AM »
I thought Jude Law banged the Nanny ??? Beckham was banging his personal assistant.

maybe she was the assistant, bad move on posh's part, be like hiring a hetero dude who looked like brad pitt to be alone with your wife all day long.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2007, 09:07:56 AM »
Posh isnt even that hot..the nanny looks like a good time to me!!
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2007, 09:18:46 AM »
Posh isnt even that hot..the nanny looks like a good time to me!!

no kidding that nanny is hot.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2007, 09:21:48 AM »
no kidding that nanny is hot.

even hotter is she is BI, get some threesome action going with some of her hot lessie model friends!

"When former England football captain David Beckham moved to Real Madrid, Loos became his personal assistant during the transition period, alongside SFX agent and former Australian international Andy Bernal, who spoke Spanish fluently.

Beckham and Loos worked closely together both professionally and socially[1] and Loos claimed that she became an "alternative wife". Victoria Beckham was not initially happy in Madrid, and wanted to develop her UK music career, so she spent much of her time in England. Loos claimed this resulted in Beckham becoming bored, leading them to spend almost all their time together socially, and a four month affair was the alleged result. However this was never confirmed and Victoria Beckham was recently quoted in W magazine saying the alleged affair only made their marriage stronger. [2].

Loos sold her story to British tabloid newspaper News of the World in April 2004, claiming that they had had a whirlwind affair that included text messages of a sexual nature. The story generated a huge amount of publicity in the tabloid press, launching Loos's career in the public eye.

Shortly after the newspaper coverage of her relationship with David Beckham, Loos came out publicly as bisexual, saying "I am indeed bisexual and have been ever since I was a teenager"[3]. In 1999 while in London, she had a series of lesbian lovers, including media personality and glamour model Abi Titmuss and estate agent and TV presenter Emma Basden with whom she would enjoy a long term relationship. Loos boasts about her sexual prowess, especially her ability to "turn" heterosexual females into lesbians [4].

In the period before Celebrity Love Island, Loos had her breasts enlarged from 34C to 34D.

In 2005, to protest against America's laws on gay marriage, Loos "married" American fashion model Jenny Shimizu for the TV program Power Lesbian UK [1]. It was broadcast in the USA as Power Lesbians on LOGO which profiled successful lesbians in Los Angeles. The two shared a relationship for a period afterwards."

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2007, 09:43:46 AM »
I dont like Beckham or the mrs BUT in his prime he was the best passer/free kick/corner taker in the world.His work rate was exceptional too so for anyone to say hes sh*t etc they obviously dont know much about football!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2007, 10:00:42 AM »
I dont like Beckham or the mrs BUT in his prime he was the best passer/free kick/corner taker in the world.His work rate was exceptional too so for anyone to say hes sh*t etc they obviously dont know much about football!

He was good in his prime, the problem most people have is he is way overhyped compared to his current skill level, to the average American who hasnt seen him play, they probably think he is as good as Federer,Woods or Jordan are/were in their sports.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2007, 10:18:06 AM »

yes ok,,,backhump couldnt even carry the football bag for players like ..... rossi,,maldini,,maradona,,pele,,zeedan,,danglish,,mathewes,klinsman, van basten,,hulit,,platini,,batistoota :),,dr socrates,,now those were players who could come and play in any position because they were what you call the best at what they did..

backhump was the whiny player who couldnt play and get hurt every monday and friday,,he is the result of generation nothing where people come out of no where with no talent and claim for being something based on sex symbolizm and no good in what they really suppose to do,,see spears see backhump same exact thing and level of nothingness

backhump wouldnt even make it to top 200 players in history of soccer,,he was and is all talk and money as a result of generation $$$
fallen angel

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2007, 11:41:50 AM »
yes ok,,,backhump couldnt even carry the football bag for players like ..... rossi,,maldini,,maradona,,pele,,zeedan,,danglish,,mathewes,klinsman, van basten,,hulit,,platini,,batistoota :),,dr socrates,,now those were players who could come and play in any position because they were what you call the best at what they did..

this stands as proof that gh15 really is european.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2007, 12:58:55 PM »
gh 15 is delusional as the day is long. Now Beckham isnt a good soccer player ?? hahahah listen to this roid f*ck....leave soccer to normal ppl, stick to musclebears
L

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2007, 01:17:50 PM »
this stands as proof that gh15 really is european.

true... Markus Rühl played, but still don't think it's him really...
tank u jesus

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
gh 15 is delusional as the day is long. Now Beckham isnt a good soccer player ?? hahahah listen to this roid f*ck....leave soccer to normal ppl, stick to musclebears

gh15 is correct. the dude is overrated.

he was good at his position on the right wing..but he cant dribble for shit...but he is very good at crosses.

but many many players are better than him.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2007, 05:21:47 PM »
When she left Spice Girls she was worth around $35 million, plus apparently her family had money.. looks like she's worth more then Beckham..

scubaculture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2007, 05:47:20 PM »
players who could come and play in any position because they were what you call the best at what they did..

you clueless fuck

thats like saying brady is a shit quaterback coz he sucks when he plays lineman

beckham is one of the best midfielders of all time

yeah pele, maradona, klinsman were great on defense...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »

I would rather bang her than Victoria
I am a mini beast