Author Topic: David Beckham is whipped  (Read 15093 times)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Re: David Beckham is whipped
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2007, 06:26:22 PM »
Beckam's replacemnet at Manchester united is the best player currently

This kid must get so much pussy it's not even funny...22 years old..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2007, 07:11:37 PM »
Beckam's replacemnet at Manchester united is the best player currently

This kid must get so much pussy it's not even funny...22 years old..

Its well reported in British Press that he loves hookers, quite why when he can get any girl he wants anyway

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2007, 07:24:16 PM »
Its well reported in British Press that he loves hookers, quite why when he can get any girl he wants anyway

Same as Wayne Rooney...They are just young lads enjoying themselves..

He's a good looking Young lad with plenty endorsements, earning close to 25-30 million a year..With millions of fans..Especially females,...

5 call girls paid to have sex with footballer Cristiano Ronald and a mate give a whole new meaning to the term "Kiss and Tell".  The much publicized Cristiano Ronaldo hooker orgy has everyone talking, but more specifically, has the high priced hookers talking about their encounter with the 22-year old Portuguese stud.

http://www.gambling911.com/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Hooker-Orgy-090207.html

Looks like Ronaldo is living the life i dream of.

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2007, 08:51:06 PM »
He's not going to collect 20% of the reported value of that contract. The whole soccer league in the U.S. doesn't generate enough revenue to satisfy that contract nevermind the revenue of one team.

Stop believing everything you read in the papers and apply a little common sense next time.

do you think he left realmadrid for a smelly contract with galaxies??
Do you know anything about soccer? how much players are paid in Spain-
you better do some home work my friend ;)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2007, 09:02:09 PM »
do you think he left realmadrid for a smelly contract with galaxies??
Do you know anything about soccer? how much players are paid in Spain-
you better do some home work my friend ;)

Real Madrid Made 600 Million dollars off of The "Beckham" effect...He is def one of the most marketable athletes on the planet no doubt ;)

dammitman

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2007, 10:47:29 PM »
Goddamn that's a fukkin waste of money.  How can u spend money on shit like that knowing there are starving bodybuilders out there who are gettin' low on their test supply and don't know how they are gonna pay for their next hookup? 

Seriously, no way I could spend money on bullshit like that.  Damn, she must be one conceited woman.  That is beyond ridiculous.
Everyone is fair game.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2007, 01:53:22 AM »
yes ok,,,backhump couldnt even carry the football bag for players like ..... rossi,,maldini,,maradona,,pele,,zeedan,,danglish,,mathewes,klinsman, van basten,,hulit,,platini,,batistoota :),,dr socrates,,now those were players who could come and play in any position because they were what you call the best at what they did..

backhump was the whiny player who couldnt play and get hurt every monday and friday,,he is the result of generation nothing where people come out of no where with no talent and claim for being something based on sex symbolizm and no good in what they really suppose to do,,see spears see backhump same exact thing and level of nothingness

backhump wouldnt even make it to top 200 players in history of soccer,,he was and is all talk and money as a result of generation $$$

Batigoal(Gabriel Batistuta)was great.  ;D Him and Rui Costa were fantastic at Viola.

Becks is a big marketing machine, but there is no denying he was great at his prime. Cant blame him for cashing in 250 mil at the twilight of his career, money talks, however much the whole mercenary thing in football(soccer)nowadays annoys me.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2007, 01:57:40 AM »
Real Madrid Made 600 Million dollars off of The "Beckham" effect...He is def one of the most marketable athletes on the planet no doubt ;)

Exactly. Man U sold more nr 7 shirts than the whole premier league combined, Real sold more nr 23 shirts than Ronaldinho shirts at Barca. In Asia alone, the man is a god.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2007, 02:13:45 AM »
Beckham was good, but i think he always was a bit overrated. He couldn't really cut it anymore at Real Madrid. Plus, he's an attention whore (togheter with his wife), so there you have the reasons for going to the states.

Same as Wayne Rooney...They are just young lads enjoying themselves..
He's a good looking Young lad with plenty endorsements, earning close to 25-30 million a year..With millions of fans..Especially females,...
5 call girls paid to have sex with footballer Cristiano Ronald and a mate give a whole new meaning to the term "Kiss and Tell".  The much publicized Cristiano Ronaldo hooker orgy has everyone talking, but more specifically, has the high priced hookers talking about their encounter with the 22-year old Portuguese stud.
http://www.gambling911.com/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Hooker-Orgy-090207.html
Looks like Ronaldo is living the life i dream of.
LMAO. What do these whores expect?

" "They made me feel cheap," she moaned. "I've slept with about 200 clients and I've never been treated with such little respect. They didn't care about our feelings. They didn't even talk. They just moved our bodies into the right positions."
$

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2007, 03:01:51 AM »
Beckham was good, but i think he always was a bit overrated. He couldn't really cut it anymore at Real Madrid. Plus, he's an attention whore (togheter with his wife), so there you have the reasons for going to the states.LMAO. What do these whores expect?

" "They made me feel cheap," she moaned. "I've slept with about 200 clients and I've never been treated with such little respect. They didn't care about our feelings. They didn't even talk. They just moved our bodies into the right positions."

hahaha OWNED!!  ;D
tank u jesus

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2007, 03:22:46 AM »
one of the worst players in history of football if not the worst,,that guy is a homo 100% and cant play for shit
Of course!  :o  gh15 is George Best:
[re Beckham] He cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right.
...and the next bit is gh15 speaking from experience:
but hey come to america and pretend you play and make millions of not playing,,worst player in history of football
and this just sounds bitter:
,,worst player in history of football

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2007, 05:22:18 AM »
So you're saying Best is communicating from the other side through Getbig posing as a pro bber/drug expert/guru?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2007, 06:10:26 AM »
you clueless fuck

thats like saying brady is a shit quaterback coz he sucks when he plays lineman

beckham is one of the best midfielders of all time

yeah pele, maradona, klinsman were great on defense...

no!
thats like saying that even if maradona had to play defense he would do it better than backhump would play defense! he would be better libero than backhump or any other position on field,,same for anyother guy i mentioned,,its a shame to even bring maradona and pele into this discussion because backhump cant even be compared to their little pinky,,

i mentioned the playres i mentioned for one reason ,,,they were all top 20-30 players to ever touch the ball,,marko van basten witch was in offense many times was ordered to play midfield and did it spectacular,,covering for other players,,,maldini although defensive player could and did always go up and even scored and was extremely risky when it came to offense,,maradona could play offense same level he played midfield,,etc etc

backhump couldnt do nothing and still cant do nothing,,he can kick the ball when no one disturbes him and thats where it ends,,hes weak and doesnt have endurance,, he is not even good for that there are better,,

portugease rolando and the argentinian kid that reminds me very much of maradona are 100 times better and are the where the sport of football should look twards

best midfielders: maradona,,platini,,mathewes
worst midfielders: too many to count but backhump right there with them

i would sign diego armando maradona now days when hes long time gone on contract with american team and he will play better than backhump ever played,,night and day my friend
fallen angel

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2007, 06:59:28 AM »
Beckham was good, but i think he always was a bit overrated. He couldn't really cut it anymore at Real Madrid. Plus, he's an attention whore (togheter with his wife), so there you have the reasons for going to the states.LMAO. What do these whores expect?

Whores these days are just to demanding.. :D

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2007, 07:05:33 AM »
I dont think Becks wud make any top 11 best teams ever but he was pretty good at doing what he done.And many players who were supposedly better than him ( Gerrard,Lampard for England ) havent done anything for England compared to some of the performances he put in.Thats just my opinion as i dont particularly like any of these players mentioned and theres much better midfielders in football, but i guess the topic is Beckham lol!!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2007, 07:18:22 AM »

I think this look coupled with Millions of dollars is the winning formula for getting chicks, same with becks..Notice these guys are carrying more muscle mass than Jaejonna, Squadfather, Adonis, Sevatase..

affy

« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2007, 07:35:34 AM »

I think this look coupled with Millions of dollars is the winning formula for getting chicks, same with becks..Notice these guys are carrying more muscle mass than Jaejonna, Squadfather, Adonis, Sevatase..
that guy could get more quality pussy with his birdchest and gay eyebrows then the entire IFBB combined since the 1980s

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »
At least try writing their names correct. Just shut the fuck up you lame ass drugdealing closetfag muscle worshipper, go flex in the mirror for 2 hours now bitch.

ok xanax

should i open the mirror cabinet doors and get you some zoloft or would you be happy with prozzzack? ;)
fallen angel

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2007, 07:44:29 AM »
that guy could get more quality pussy with his birdchest and gay eyebrows then the entire IFBB combined since the 1980s

No Doubt about that.. :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2007, 07:48:25 AM »
no!
thats like saying that even if maradona had to play defense he would do it better than backhump would play defense! he would be better libero than backhump or any other position on field,,same for anyother guy i mentioned,,its a shame to even bring maradona and pele into this discussion because backhump cant even be compared to their little pinky,,

i mentioned the playres i mentioned for one reason ,,,they were all top 20-30 players to ever touch the ball,,marko van basten witch was in offense many times was ordered to play midfield and did it spectacular,,covering for other players,,,maldini although defensive player could and did always go up and even scored and was extremely risky when it came to offense,,maradona could play offense same level he played midfield,,etc etc

backhump couldnt do nothing and still cant do nothing,,he can kick the ball when no one disturbes him and thats where it ends,,hes weak and doesnt have endurance,, he is not even good for that there are better,,

portugease rolando and the argentinian kid that reminds me very much of maradona are 100 times better and are the where the sport of football should look twards

best midfielders: maradona,,platini,,mathewes
worst midfielders: too many to count but backhump right there with them

i would sign diego armando maradona now days when hes long time gone on contract with american team and he will play better than backhump ever played,,night and day my friend
LOL. This proves Gh15 is European. No American cares a fig for soccer. I mean football.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2007, 07:53:39 AM »
LOL. This proves Gh15 is European. No American cares a fig for soccer. I mean football.

i made that observation a couple of pages ago.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2007, 07:56:34 AM »
i made that observation a couple of pages ago.
My bad.

/you really see that hawk up there?  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2007, 08:10:06 AM »
He has more cuts,less water and more vascularity than Cutler.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2007, 08:16:23 AM »
i'd do just about anything this chick told me to do if i got to fucck her everyday, if you want to call me whipped go ahead. :D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2007, 12:26:00 PM »
Batigoal(Gabriel Batistuta)was great.  ;D Him and Rui Costa were fantastic at Viola.

Becks is a big marketing machine, but there is no denying he was great at his prime. Cant blame him for cashing in 250 mil at the twilight of his career, money talks, however much the whole mercenary thing in football(soccer)nowadays annoys me.

beckham was good (when i man u), but never great!