Author Topic: damn dexter is narrow  (Read 6265 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: damn dexter is narrow
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 05:16:25 AM »
will you be there next year?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 05:19:27 AM »
GODDAM!!! IS THERE ANY PRO BODYBUILDER OR UP AND COMING GUYS WHO HAVE ANYTHING RESEMBLING A PERSONALITY OR CHARISMA AT ALL!??!?!!?....or at least can say something INTERESTING!!?!?

all these guys just drone on and on in their monotone voices..."ummm this" and "ummm that". its fucking pathetic!! no wonder bb'ing has zero mainstream appeal. these guys all sound like idiots!!

And you, Dave, can actually get away with saying something like this because at least you sound alive and full of life.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 05:20:25 AM »
I'd rather be narrow like Dexter than wide like Squadfather.  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 05:21:10 AM »
so parker, tell us how it feels to be on the mr olympia stage  ::)

No, I'm just saying "EastCoast" is talking out his neck, saying how Dex was saying "umm this" and "umm that" and had no personality. Whereas in Dex's Muscletime vid, he was quite relaxed and animated. Hell many of you guys were talking about his cars and sound systems and his plasma TV's.  Shawn Ray is the only one I know of as being talkative after the Olympia ( and before as well ;D). It seems like after after dude gets his pro card, he starts talking mess. I'm use he knows how it feels after a contest, just don't understand, why all of sudden he making comments like that. 

And DK, I've heard from some people that Dex is cool as hell to be around. laughing it up and all.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 05:23:27 AM »
Whereas in Dex's Muscletime vid, he was quite relaxed and animated.

Sorry, Parker. I have the video and I beg to differ.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 05:25:36 AM »
No, I'm just saying "EastCoast" is talking out his neck, saying how Dex was saying "umm this" and "umm that" and had no personality. Whereas in Dex's Muscletime vid, he was quite relaxed and animated. Hell many of you guys were talking about his cars and sound systems and his plasma TV's.  Shawn Ray is the only one I know of as being talkative after the Olympia ( and before as well ;D). It seems like after after dude gets his pro card, he starts talking mess. I'm use he knows how it feels after a contest, just don't understand, why all of sudden he making comments like that. 

And DK, I've heard from some people that Dex is cool as hell to be around. laughing it up and all.
fair enough..i understand your point...

in my opinion tho..dexter is fake.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 05:26:43 AM »
in my opinion tho..dexter is fake.

You're not alone there.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 05:30:21 AM »
You're not alone there.
yeah i think we both mentioned it in an old thread...how you clearly see in the videos that he is being fake...

for example in one video where he talks with the gym staff ( i think in a bfto segment) its obvious as hell.

dexter aint fooling me..i can read people like a book.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 05:49:25 AM »
I don't know whether this is true in all cases but you have to make allowances for how miserable these guys are dieting down.  Its not exactly a barrel of laughs doing it.  I can imagine some of them handle it much better than others.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 06:41:38 AM »
Cant have everything in life haha Its either bodybuilding genetics or a personality i guess !!
Somebody mentioned Arnold, well i dont think Arnold would have gotten anywhere without the body, and no one wouldve cared about his personality if he didnt firstly win Mr Olympia

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 06:49:21 AM »
Cant have everything in life haha Its either bodybuilding genetics or a personality i guess !!
Somebody mentioned Arnold, well i dont think Arnold would have gotten anywhere without the body, and no one wouldve cared about his personality if he didnt firstly win Mr Olympia

Hi Dexter, how's the dieting?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 07:29:16 AM »
haha the dietings hard work man..... u shud try it one day

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 07:36:40 AM »
haha the dietings hard work man..... u shud try it one day

OK, 'kevcat'...

are you saying your family is so poor you cannot afford food for everyone every day?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 07:47:04 AM »
Does 'dieting' mean you cant afford to eat more "donkeykong" ????

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 07:58:04 AM »
Dexter has extra testosterone leaking from his ears, so the Man can't think Right, give him a break ;D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 01:00:10 PM »
SHIT I ALWAYS HAD FUN STUFF TO SAY....BUT THEY DONT LIKE IF YOU SAY ANYTHING IN JEST OR FUN..OR EVEN THE TRUTH..HEAVEN HELP YOU TRY AND AD EXCITIMENT TO BODYBUILDING
Yup very true, but i don't think these guys are holding back, its just how bland they really are.
bodybuildersreality.com