Author Topic: Ok this is officialy the craziest thing ever...  (Read 3858 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Ok this is officialy the craziest thing ever...
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:43:31 PM »
He acctually touches the Rocks at one point  :o :o :o :o

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e73_1192213802

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Ok this is officialy the craziest thing ever...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 07:48:31 PM »
woo. might end up like a bug on a windshield

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 07:49:13 PM »
You talk about an ADRENALINE RUSH !!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 07:51:56 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIboMyqzJjQ

THIS is by far 10x crazier thoiugh. First time I saw it I was kinda changed. Just NUTS. Unreal video if you watch the whole thing.

Boring at first but trust me it'll make you say holy shit did that happen?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 07:56:43 PM »

THIS is by far 10x crazier thoiugh. First time I saw it I was kinda changed. Just NUTS. Unreal video if you watch the whole thing.

That scared the SHIT out of me ! LOL ! WOW.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 09:37:09 PM »

Not funny.  >:( Well, maybe a little.  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »
Yes, definitely on the "to do" list.
Sorry, but bodybuilding is extremely boring.  Nothing beats skydiving, base jumping, etc.
Maybe the best link I've come across ever on this site.
N

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »

I like these guys  :D
a

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 09:56:01 PM »
That was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. It's kinda like a one of those dreams where you're falling and wake up just before you hit the ground......that was totally cool!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 10:03:13 PM »
Yes, definitely on the "to do" list.
Sorry, but bodybuilding is extremely boring.  Nothing beats skydiving, base jumping, etc.
Maybe the best link I've come across ever on this site.

" Sorry, but bodybuilding is extremely boring. " Maybe for you, but DEFINITELY NOT ME ! I'm sorry ... why are you here at GetBig again ?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 10:11:23 PM »
" Sorry, but bodybuilding is extremely boring. " Maybe for you, but DEFINITELY NOT ME ! I'm sorry ... why are you here at GetBig again ?

Lifting in general is fun to do, but discussing who's biceps are better..is a little gay, wouldn't you agree?  People who talk about being catabolic and their high carb day are boring.  Hence the term, "meathead".  Nothing worse than someone talking to me about protein intake and asking me how much I bench.  I enjoy lifting for myself, that's the extent of it. 
I post on this site because it's funny shit to read and watch.  Tell me you didn't fall off your chair when you first saw the Dreamer's picture?
Plus, this is the one site where people put down each other all the time.  It's entertaining. ;D
N

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 10:17:14 PM »
Lifting in general is fun to do, but discussing who's biceps are better..is a little gay, wouldn't you agree?  People who talk about being catabolic and their high carb day are boring.  Hence the term, "meathead".  Nothing worse than someone talking to me about protein intake and asking me how much I bench.  I enjoy lifting for myself, that's the extent of it. 
I post on this site because it's funny shit to read and watch.  Tell me you didn't fall off your chair when you first saw the Dreamer's picture?
Plus, this is the one site where people put down each other all the time.  It's entertaining. ;D

GOD, YOUR A BITTER INDIVIDUAL.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 10:24:44 PM »
GOD, YOUR A BITTER INDIVIDUAL.
haha, Funny reply.
Actually, that post I made doesn't sound bitter.  I stated how people who constantly talk about "carbing up" are usually boring.  I proceeded to say how I enjoy lifting and post on the site cause it makes me laugh.
Define bitter?
Epic Perception ;)
N

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 10:59:16 PM »
haha, Funny reply.
Actually, that post I made doesn't sound bitter.  I stated how people who constantly talk about "carbing up" are usually boring.  I proceeded to say how I enjoy lifting and post on the site cause it makes me laugh.
Define bitter?
Epic Perception ;)

Gladly ...

bit·ter (btr)
adj. bit·ter·er, bit·ter·est
1. Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
2. Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
3. Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
4. Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
5. Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
6. Marked by resentment or cynicism: "He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face" John Dos Passos.

Yeah ... sounds like you. EVERY one of your Posts has the SAME DAMN THEME ... your ALWAYS downgrading Bodybuilders and Steroids ... practically BODYBUILDING. We've talked about this before, Croach ... haven't we ?  ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=169473.msg2387944#msg2387944

Basically, Crotch ( oops ... did it again ) you sound like a broken Record Player ... come up with some new material. It's obvious Bodybuilding ISN'T for you ... don't ruin it for the rest of us.  ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 11:25:13 PM »

God i hate those fuckin vids ;D
No doubt about it...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 11:26:21 PM »
Gladly ...

bit·ter (btr)
adj. bit·ter·er, bit·ter·est
1. Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
2. Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
3. Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
4. Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
5. Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
6. Marked by resentment or cynicism: "He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face" John Dos Passos.

Yeah ... sounds like you. EVERY one of your Posts has the SAME DAMN THEME ... your ALWAYS downgrading Bodybuilders and Steroids ... practically BODYBUILDING. We've talked about this before, Croach ... haven't we ?  ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=169473.msg2387944#msg2387944

Basically, Crotch ( oops ... did it again ) you sound like a broken Record Player ... come up with some new material. It's obvious Bodybuilding ISN'T for you ... don't ruin it for the rest of us.  ;)
I don't put down bodybuilders, at least what I would consider a bodybuilder.  Steroids are great and they work, but usually taken by weak people who can't achieve much without them.  This is the downfall of the "sport" today.  It's my point of view.  You may not agree, that's great.  Either way, it is how it is.
N

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 11:40:52 PM »

fuckin crazy, thats as close to flying as a human can get.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 11:54:22 PM »
I don't put down bodybuilders, at least what I would consider a bodybuilder.

What, in your opinion, is a Bodybuilder ... I'm curious ?  

Steroids are great and they work, but usually taken by weak people who can't achieve much without them.

Like you ? Was Larry Scott weak ? How about Sergio ? Arnold ? Frank Zane ? Again ... how about you, Croach ?  

This is the downfall of the "sport" today.

Today ?? Steroids have been around a LONG TIME, my Friend.

It's my point of view.

THANK GOD !!

You may not agree, that's great.  Either way, it is how it is.

No, that's NOT how it is ! Your point of view is SEVERLEY FLAWED ! I think you have an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ( VERY UNHEALTHY ) when it comes to Bodybuilding ( or what YOU think is Bodybuilding ) ... you seem to think that Professional Bodybuilders COULDN'T be big ( perhaps bigger than you, ya Genetic Freak ! ::) ) WITHOUT using Steroids ... you think of them as DRUG ABUSERS ( which is correct with some of them ... but NOT ALL of them ... let's NOT Stereotype now !  ) ... you think that Steroids are WRONG to use ... that it's " cheating ". As a Natural Bodybuilder, I don't think Steroids are bad at all ... they're just NOT for me at this particular point in time. You like to come off as " high and mighty " here at GetBig but your REALLY NOT ! Get off your " high Horse ", Napoleon.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 11:59:39 PM »
these guys has some guts, must be incredible feeling to fly.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 12:08:37 AM »
No, that's NOT how it is ! Your point of view is SEVERLEY FLAWED ! I think you have an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ( VERY UNHEALTHY ) when it comes to Bodybuilding ( or what YOU think is Bodybuilding ) ... you seem to think that Professional Bodybuilders COULDN'T be big ( perhaps bigger than you, ya Genetic Freak !  ) WITHOUT using Steroids ... you think of them as DRUG ABUSERS ( which is correct with some of them ... but NOT ALL of them ... let's NOT Stereotype now !  ) ... you think that Steroids are WRONG to use ... that it's " cheating ". As a Natural Bodybuilder, I don't think Steroids are bad at all ... they're just NOT for me at this particular point in time. You like to come off as " high and mighty " here at GetBig but your REALLY NOT ! Get off your " high Horse ", Napoleon.
Funny post.  Again, getbig.com...better than any sitcom ;)
90% of all pros are heavy drug abusers
Sure many, if not all would be bigger than me naturally, that's irrelevant.
Also, don't confuse my view on gear with some "high moral ground", because it's not.  It's just sad how so many today rely on drugs to achieve something in a gym...end of story.  Again, not my opinion, just another fact.
N

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 12:17:04 AM »
Very catabolic.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 12:34:59 AM »
Funny post.  Again, getbig.com...better than any sitcom ;)
90% of all pros are heavy drug abusers
Sure many, if not all would be bigger than me naturally, that's irrelevant.
Also, don't confuse my view on gear with some "high moral ground", because it's not.  It's just sad how so many today rely on drugs to achieve something in a gym...end of story.  Again, not my opinion, just another fact.

Your a tough one, Croatch ... there's NO denying that. I guess we'll just agree to disagree ... and in the Future I'm going to try my VERY BEST to ignore ALL your Posts ... well, at least the ones pertaining to Bodybuilding.  :D ;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 12:52:23 AM »
Your a tough one, Croatch ... there's NO denying that. I guess we'll just agree to disagree ... and in the Future I'm going to try my VERY BEST to ignore ALL your Posts ... well, at least the ones pertaining to Bodybuilding.  :D ;)
I agree with some of your posts regarding myself.  Like the OCD comment, was pretty spot on for example.
Don't misunderstand me, bodybuilding is great, when done the way I do it. ;)
N

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 01:51:42 AM »
That was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. It's kinda like a one of those dreams where you're falling and wake up just before you hit the ground......that was totally cool!!

Those dreams are great.

I've also heard that if your having that type of dream, and you don't kick or wake up you're dead.

I don't put down bodybuilders, at least what I would consider a bodybuilder.  Steroids are great and they work, but usually taken by weak people who can't achieve much without them.  This is the downfall of the "sport" today.  It's my point of view.  You may not agree, that's great.  Either way, it is how it is.

it's your perception of bodybuilding/bodybuilders. Sure the average person is stupid and will think that steroids will help them achieve everything they want then reality hits and they look worse than they looked before hand, those people fade away, you seem to lump everyone together. Calling people weak and stupid is fairly foolish on your part for steroid use. Alot if not all of your posts for years have been negative and bitter.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 02:23:11 AM »

Alot if not all of your posts for years have been negative and bitter.

That's EXACTLY what I've been trying to say ... FINALLY someone else sees it OTHER than myself.