Author Topic: KFC is diet food  (Read 5049 times)

affy

Re: KFC is diet food
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 04:04:38 AM »
You obese moron. You can eat the sandwich as it was intended just fine.  Are you ignorant or just autistic and oblivious?  Do you not realize that you can eat anything you want and still lose fat?  You need to lose about 50-70 lbs as it is.  No idea what your plan is for the loose skin though.  That damage is permanent. All of this due to your own stupidity.
magoo owns your mind adonis

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 04:37:34 AM »
leroy jenkins likes KFC to

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 09:45:15 AM »
well i should have further detailed my post.....the fats in red meats and in chicken(the two main sources of meat for most people) are not ideal fats. i prefer to keep the meat as lean as possible, trimming and rinsing my meats, and then adding in fats thorugh fish oil supplementation. its my own idea that the best way to diet is on a daily fat intake that consists of 100% (or as close to 100% as you can gte it) healthy, fat burning, omega3+6+9 fats..

now i am no scientist...so dont come attacking me with some bullshit about how you cant get it to 100%, you can only trim away so much fat, or something disecting the bioavailability of fish oil tablets....      this is just a way of arguing over semantics to make yourself seem more intelligent.

but sense you do seem rather informed on the subject..i have been wondering for a while as to just how much fats were actually needed in the diet of a person in ketosis to keep your body from using proteins for energy?

The fat intake will need to vary proportionately to the protein intake.  But, regardless of fat intake, if protein intake is high enough to create elevated blood amino pools of unused protein, you can prevent a state of ketosis. 

Omega 6 fatty acids are more metabolically active than omega 3 fatty acids.  The omega 3's will increase insulin sensitivity, but that is mostly irrelevant in a state of ketosis where glucagon will be circulating in much higher levels than insulin. 

Omega 9 fatty acids aren't essential.  There is really no physiologic need to maintain them in the diet. 
They can be argued to hold health benefits however.

Master Blaster

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 12:07:35 PM »

The fat intake will need to vary proportionately to the protein intake.  But, regardless of fat intake, if protein intake is high enough to create elevated blood amino pools of unused protein, you can prevent a state of ketosis. 

Omega 6 fatty acids are more metabolically active than omega 3 fatty acids.  The omega 3's will increase insulin sensitivity, but that is mostly irrelevant in a state of ketosis where glucagon will be circulating in much higher levels than insulin. 

Omega 9 fatty acids aren't essential.  There is really no physiologic need to maintain them in the diet. 
They can be argued to hold health benefits however.

Some are contending that Omega 3's anti inflamitory actions can limit muscle growth. If thats the case a diet highr in KFC may ideal.  ;)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 12:36:13 PM »
I gotta go train I'll update all this in a bit!!!!

Wolfy!!!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 05:55:02 PM »
Wolfie ....where can I find the outline of your 2nd phase diet ?...I'm intrested in what changes u made since thae last one and why....

Sebastian ....PS:just ordered a new bench for the gym I work at so guys can train properly. ;)

Here you go Bro :) I'm sure alot of you wont think it works but it is 10 pounds and counting. I'm not to wore out but I can tell a difference. Plus I'm pissing a shitload cause I cut out all soda also and mainly drinking Water and Skim milk other then the occasional 100% OJ.

3500 calories

Supplements: Nitrean, Opticen, MAXIMUS, Creatine 500, Multi-Plus, ETS, Thermocin or Nitor, Fish Oil

Meal 1:

Supplements:

5g of Creatine 500 mixed in orange juice (see below)

3 Multi-Plus tablets

4 ETS capsules

Thermocin or Nitor capsules to suit (not to exceed 6 per day)

5 whole eggs fried in butter (2 teaspoons of butter)

438 cals 30g prot. 5g carb. 33g fat

3 slices of wheat toast with 3 teaspoons of butter (you can certainly substitute a different kind of toast if you like)

297 cals 6g prot. 36g carb. 14g fat

1 cup of whole milk

150 cals 8g prot. 11g carb. 8g fat

1 cup of orange juice

110 cals 2g prot. 25g carb 1g fat

Totals: 995 cals 46g prot. 77g carb. 56g fat

Meal 2:

1 MAXIMUS shake (mixed in water)

616 cals 62g prot. 74g carb. 8g fat

Meal 3:

Supplements:

Thermocin or Nitor capsules to suit (depending on when you take this meal-don’t take them later than 1 P.M.)

1 MAXIMUS shake (mixed in water)

616 cals 62g prot. 74g carb. 8g fat

Meal 4:

Dinner shake (2 servings of Opticen mixed with 2 cups of whole milk, and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with enough water to thin the results to suit)

1136cals 130g prot. 78g carb.  35.4g fat

2 cups of chopped broccoli

92 cals  10g prot. 18g carb.

Totals: 1228 cals 140g prot. 96g carb. 35.4g fat

Pre-bed Snack:

4 x ETS capsules

2-3 Fish Oil capsules

1 Nitrean shake (mixed in water)

110 cals 24g prot.

Grand Totals: 3565 cals 334g prot. 321g carb. 107.4g fat

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »
Am I reading right that u have only 1 solid meal with eggs butterfried and toast with butter ?...rest is all shakes and supps ???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2007, 12:02:58 AM »
wow. who made up this diet for you ? honestly...you could be doing much better than that. AWESOME that its worked for you so far...but with what you were used to eating your body was going to lose weight on any type of scheduled plan im sure. now its time you get really lean and you definitely need a different diet..