Author Topic: Muscletech Nano Vapor review  (Read 8592 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Muscletech Nano Vapor review
« on: October 17, 2007, 10:56:49 PM »
Normally I try and keep MT products out of my store, but people demand them all the time so we picked up a few items to carry, one of which being nano vapor. Out of curiosity I decided to give it a try today. FIrst off was the taste, absolutely horrible. Started to feel a little pumped roughly ten minutes after taking it, got a woody uncontrollably lol. Not bad. Then the energy kicked in, I used 2 scoops and MAN I thought I was on the come up from a couple E pills, fucking started dancing at work (we have trance playing at all times usually) I started to feel really out of it and really energized. All the veins in my arms popped out, muscle contractions were good. Hit the gym after work and killed chest/arms, great pump I had energy but weirded out. Good product, IMO the single best pump I have ever gotten from a supp, good energy for a while though when it wears off you almost fall asleep standing on your feet. I would say out of all the preworkout NO products this one gives the best pump with good energy. Full blown extreme by max muscle might be a bit better because it tastes a lot better and doesn't give you as bad of a crash. Both are better than NO xplode by a mile. I will take it before workouts till the can is done and then update.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Muscletech Nano Vapor review
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 02:49:09 AM »
Cool ! I have a Co-Worker that swears by that shit !

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 12:39:50 PM »
I have also tried nano vapor. I'll say, its probably muscletechs best product, but it does not take the cake for top 5 preworkout supps. 1st complaint is that I absolutly dont care for the niacin flush that the stuff gives you nor do i see the puropose for it. The product also uses way way way too much caffiene which ends up in a great pwo crash/nausea type feeling. It did make me rather strong but overall I thought the feeling was weird. I didnt feel normal, imo its too much ingrediants. Not too mention the price when a serving is 3 scoops.
-

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 01:11:37 PM »
theres a bottle of it in capsule form at my gym that my pal steve has up there..he got it for free from my friend who went to the olympia..i think im going to grab soem today and try it out. ill let you guys know how it works on somebody that isnt sensitive to caffiene at all. cuz im sure there are alot of other guys on here that are like me and dont feel shit from the stuff..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 05:35:24 AM »
good review

yeah thats one thing with muscletech even if it works it ends up being expensive as hell and not good value for money

so the trick is to find something that works as good, or better, but its far more economical
Z

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 06:38:49 AM »
did you get glowing green demon cat eyes when you were on it?
F

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 08:09:41 AM »
get some NO shotgun from vpx and can the nano vapor.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 09:20:09 AM »
is shotgun cheaper/better
Z

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 09:40:37 AM »
is shotgun cheaper/better
better yes. absolutely. probably cheaper too. ill check.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 09:42:40 AM »
good review

yeah thats one thing with muscletech even if it works it ends up being expensive as hell and not good value for money

so the trick is to find something that works as good, or better, but its far more economical

Nano Vapor costs just as much as NO-Xplode, SuperPump 250, and other similar products, from what I've seen. So, the trick is to find Nano Vapor (or any of the other products) when they're marked down ;D.

I've used it, and as Methyl Mike stated, it ain't the greatest-tasting stuff in the world (though nothing could taste worse than powdered Gakic did).

Got the tingly hands and forearms and the itchy scalp, when I took it. I definitely noticed a burst of energy. Plus, unlike the other aforementioned products, Nano vapor works QUICKLY!!! Unlike Mike, I don't have any energy crashes. Then again, since I train later in the evening and go to bed shortly afterward, a crash (if any) would be a benefit.

No green or red eyes, nor did the right side of my body turn to stone. But, overall, I like the stuff. When GNC marks some more down (especially if combined with a "buy one; get one 50% off" MuscleTech promotion and the Gold Card), it'll be in my cupboards once again, ready for me to use.

Normally I try and keep MT products out of my store, but people demand them all the time so we picked up a few items to carry, one of which being nano vapor. Out of curiosity I decided to give it a try today. FIrst off was the taste, absolutely horrible. Started to feel a little pumped roughly ten minutes after taking it, got a woody uncontrollably lol. Not bad. Then the energy kicked in, I used 2 scoops and MAN I thought I was on the come up from a couple E pills, fucking started dancing at work (we have trance playing at all times usually) I started to feel really out of it and really energized. All the veins in my arms popped out, muscle contractions were good. Hit the gym after work and killed chest/arms, great pump I had energy but weirded out. Good product, IMO the single best pump I have ever gotten from a supp, good energy for a while though when it wears off you almost fall asleep standing on your feet. I would say out of all the preworkout NO products this one gives the best pump with good energy. Full blown extreme by max muscle might be a bit better because it tastes a lot better and doesn't give you as bad of a crash. Both are better than NO xplode by a mile. I will take it before workouts till the can is done and then update.

Why on earth would you keep MuscleTech products out of your store, especially if there's a demand for them?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 09:47:27 AM »

Why on earth would you keep MuscleTech products out of your store, especially if there's a demand for them?
maybe he cares more about actually selling qquality products at fair prices than he does care about tunring a profit at the expense of his customer.

a smart business man will keep a good balance between good deals on quality products and turning a profit...
in order to keep makinig sales and profits your customers have to be satisfied, and be able to affford what your selling.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 09:59:18 AM »
maybe he cares more about actually selling qquality products at fair prices than he does care about tunring a profit at the expense of his customer.

Why would such be at the customer's expense, especially if, as stated earlier, Nano Vapor retails for the same price as NO-Xplode, SuperPump 250, or other similar products?

a smart business man will keep a good balance between good deals on quality products and turning a profit...
in order to keep makinig sales and profits your customers have to be satisfied, and be able to affford what your selling.

And this can't be done with MuscleTech supplements, because.........

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 08:37:48 PM »
i like the nano vape as well, but i cant use it when cutting or on low cals cuz it tends to give me the shakes, but as far as pump and vascularity its great, it is expensive but u only use it on work out days and for me 2 scoops works fine, so it last longer than a month

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 09:56:51 PM »
Why would such be at the customer's expense, especially if, as stated earlier, Nano Vapor retails for the same price as NO-Xplode, SuperPump 250, or other similar products?

And this can't be done with MuscleTech supplements, because.........

MT products have iffy science behind them and they cost me a LOT to purchase. A LOT. Our margins are statisctally much less on their products than other lines. We are carrying a few now and seeing how it goes, so far noone has noticed. I actually quit selling their shit years ago when I found prohormones in the fine print in nitro tech, how sleazy can you be????

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 02:26:57 AM »
MT products have iffy science behind them and they cost me a LOT to purchase. A LOT. Our margins are statisctally much less on their products than other lines. We are carrying a few now and seeing how it goes, so far noone has noticed. I actually quit selling their shit years ago when I found prohormones in the fine print in nitro tech, how sleazy can you be????

NO WONDER it puts on 2400% more muscle than regular whey protein!!!! ;D

Seriously though, what prohormones would these be? I've used NITRO-TECH sparingly (because certain flavors of that product give me a headache and it's rather pricey, unless GNC marks it down).

Since certain MuscleTech products retail for the same prices as their counterparts from other companies, I figured your reasons for not carrying them would either be due to personal preference (or lack thereof) or, as you stated, not getting a sizable return for your investment.

In other words, if you don't sell MT's wares at retail price (i.e. $80 for a 7-lb. jug of CELL-TECH Hardcore or $65 for Nano Vapor), you won't turn a good profit. Is that correct?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 11:09:21 AM »
NO WONDER it puts on 2400% more muscle than regular whey protein!!!! ;D

Seriously though, what prohormones would these be? I've used NITRO-TECH sparingly (because certain flavors of that product give me a headache and it's rather pricey, unless GNC marks it down).

Since certain MuscleTech products retail for the same prices as their counterparts from other companies, I figured your reasons for not carrying them would either be due to personal preference (or lack thereof) or, as you stated, not getting a sizable return for your investment.

In other words, if you don't sell MT's wares at retail price (i.e. $80 for a 7-lb. jug of CELL-TECH Hardcore or $65 for Nano Vapor), you won't turn a good profit. Is that correct?

If I remember nitro tech had (dunno about now) androstenediol and nor-androstendione, also micornized creatine. We cannot sell for retail because our buying power is not the same as say vitam shoppe, thus we get it for say 30 they get it for say 22 I mean 8 bucks doesn't sound like a lot, but it means they can sell for 38 bucks and if we match it we cannot stay in business, right now we basically make very little and are selling MT products almost like a service to get people in the door and not for profit.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 11:29:55 AM »
superpump 250 is supposed to be good. Rich makes some good products. but it mixes like crap. Its  like baby powder so it just kind of sits on top of the water getting all clumpy. TraC by MHP is alright. But you can go to gnc and get powder arginine 5000mg fo 27 bucks and creatine mono and make the same thing .

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 12:13:33 AM »
superpump 250 is supposed to be good. Rich makes some good products. but it mixes like crap. Its  like baby powder so it just kind of sits on top of the water getting all clumpy. TraC by MHP is alright. But you can go to gnc and get powder arginine 5000mg fo 27 bucks and creatine mono and make the same thing .

SP 250 is really good actually. No you can't just mix creatine mono and arginine and call it the same thing, these new combo products are pretty powerful shit. I've been letting myself go for about 6 weeks now so I can do some transformation photos at work, I'm starting my cardio and training tomorrow I'm going to BLOW PEOPLE AWAY. Supps I will be taking

HMG
Estro
Atro-phex
nano-vapor
protein
glutamine
greens plus
efa's

Should be exciting, when I'm done I might MIGHT actually put my pics up on this board, we'll see. Squadfather would approve im sure lol.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 06:57:03 PM »
NO Shotgun by VPX. Send the Muscletech S@#T to your local middle school :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 02:35:23 AM »
NO Shotgun by VPX. Send the Muscletech S@#T to your local middle school :)

That product is not to be used by people under 18. Has your anti-MuscleTech obsession robbed you of your senses?

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 12:27:17 AM »
Nano Vapro is one of the best supps i have ever tried!!!

Energy, thermogenesis and strength. Work's fine on me!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 08:04:28 AM »
That product is not to be used by people under 18. Has your anti-MuscleTech obsession robbed you of your senses?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHa

Are you shittin me...let me guess...its because the psychotic altered state that nano vapor brings...give me a break.....
Muscletech is funny. Their products arent totally shit...but the claims are laughable.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 09:29:55 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHa

Are you shittin me...let me guess...its because the psychotic altered state that nano vapor brings...give me a break.....
Muscletech is funny. Their products arent totally shit...but the claims are laughable.

Ummm....perhaps, it's because of the high amouts of stimulants (i.e. caffeine) that shouldn't be pumped into the bodies of middle-schoolers (12-13 yr. olds). Other NO products have similar warning labels.

Nano Vapro is one of the best supps i have ever tried!!!

Energy, thermogenesis and strength. Work's fine on me!!!

Works fine on me, as well. And, as soon as I can find some (more) marked down at GNC, I'll have another jug on my shelf.

daywalker

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 09:58:51 PM »
I agree, this really works well. Especially if you combine it with Met Rx Whey protein. You notice the results fast.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 02:37:30 PM »
shotgun gave me the BEST workouts ever
1st time i took it i had such a painful delt pump i coudnt lift my arms
only bad thing were the side effects i got
bloody noses
blurred vision
high blood pressure
shaking