Author Topic: Victor Martinez guestposed at 2007 NPC Maryland and Grand Prix Oct 13  (Read 9403 times)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: Victor Martinez guestposed at 2007 NPC Maryland and Grand Prix Oct 13
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2007, 01:28:50 PM »
you cant be sure about anything these guys are taking 100% but.. by the changes in some peoples bodies you can see the effects of some things like GH and synthol.

Just looking at dexter.. I believe he is on GH year round in small dosages.. thats how he stays so lean most of the time except for this last off season he got FAT... im sure it wasnt just a change in diet because if his metabolism is sooo fast it shouldnt have changed THAT much unless he was seriously ill. Most likely he had to get off of everything he was taking and save it for the Olympia.

I remember in BFTO 2006.. Mitsuro Okabe says something along the lines of.. I thought you dont really do cardio? Because he is showing him the treadmills IN HIS HOUSe..he goes I dont.. not as much as everyone else..only like 4 or 5 days a week for only 30 minutes.

Mits goes.. uh huh......then it switches to the next scene LOL!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Victor Martinez guestposed at 2007 NPC Maryland and Grand Prix Oct 13
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2007, 05:31:55 PM »
dexter has ruined his midsection also...  it looks terrible.  The lines on the side of his abdomen actually get wider as it goes down his waist instead of narrower...  He has tried to play the size game like everyone else, but his structure doesn't really support a super heavy weight very well...

his legs look smaller in those pictures also
irongearco.com