Author Topic: Top RUSSIAN Natural.  (Read 12518 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Top RUSSIAN Natural.
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2007, 12:33:10 PM »
you're a great inspiration dude.

Paul Allen

« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2007, 12:34:35 PM »
My main problem is that I am interested in everything.  I wake up every day wanting to learn something new or how something works or what happened in the past.  Today, the majority of the people do not do this and it is frightening to me.  I think people put their life ahead of their knowledge.  When it should be the other way around.  My dream would be to popularize all areas of knowledge and make it interactive where people, normal everyday people, can participate in research and experiments.  Science and knowledge centers should outnumber churches.  They should also be accessible to anyone willing and wanting to learn. For free.

That is my dream anyways.

my dream is to be able to do one thing well and make the most money doing it.
the romantic era's over.

can you claim to be an expert or professional in one area of life?  meaning, something people would pay you for?

my sincere hope is you don't, so you can never make the income necessary to reproduce.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2007, 12:35:05 PM »
My main problem is that I am interested in everything.  I wake up every day wanting to learn something new or how something works or what happened in the past.  Today, the majority of the people do not do this and it is frightening to me.  I think people put their life ahead of their knowledge.  When it should be the other way around.  My dream would be to popularize all areas of knowledge and make it interactive where people, normal everyday people, can participate in research and experiments.  Science and knowledge centers should outnumber churches.  They should also be accessible to anyone willing and wanting to learn. For free.

That is my dream anyways.

Thats cool, but I've got to make a living.  Spending time with family and friends is more important to me than learning things that will ultimately never benefit me in any whatsoever.  Basically for me, there's just not enough time in a day.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2007, 12:36:48 PM »
the romantic era's over.

can you claim to be an expert or professional in one area of life?  meaning, something people would pay you for?

my sincere hope is you don't, so you can never make the income necessary to reproduce.

I agree with the first half 100%!  Being that I don't actually know adonis personally, as much as I dislike some of the things he says, I would certainly not wish that he is unable to have children based upon what I know of him from getbig.   

Paul Allen

« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2007, 12:40:05 PM »
I agree with the first half 100%!  Being that I don't actually know adonis personally, as much as I dislike some of the things he says, I would certainly not wish that he is unable to have children based upon what I know of him from getbig.   

i'm speaking for the child's sake.

i imagine with the way he'd raise a child, the kid would get his ass kicked constantly through his late teens.

he'd probably raise something the likes of Martin from the Simpsons.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2007, 12:40:46 PM »
Thats cool, but I've got to make a living.  Spending time with family and friends is more important to me than learning things that will ultimately never benefit me in any whatsoever.  Basically for me, there's just not enough time in a day.
It is all in what you value.  I think your life will become VERY enriched and that much better by the more you know.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2007, 12:42:03 PM »
the romantic era's over.

Why not learn how to do 100 things well?  Money will always be there.  My motto is always not work hard, but work smart.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2007, 12:46:03 PM »

thats exactly the kind of new rich we have today. Smart at only one thing and complettly ignorant and culturless about everything else. You would be perfect for Orange County, California, and most of New York.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2007, 12:49:59 PM »
thats exactly the kind of new rich we have today. Smart at only one thing and complettly ignorant and culturless about everything else. You would be perfect for Orange County, California, and most of New York.

But generally to be financially successful one must have an expert at something.  Often times, the training and dedication it takes to become that expert leaves little time for learning any other skills.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2007, 12:53:12 PM »
Yes. This is contributing highly to the wave of persistent ignorance that is sweeping society today.  Their lives are totally dictated by their jobs.  Their jobs transcend everything else.  Ingenuity goes out the window.  They fail to analyze anything that doesn't directly affect their income.   As a result, they give a free pass to pseudo-science among other things.  They are the wishy-washy types who really fail to have any plausible introspection.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »
glad to know you're not completely part of the 100% blame America crowd

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2007, 12:57:23 PM »
But generally to be financially successful one must have an expert at something.  Often times, the training and dedication it takes to become that expert leaves little time for learning any other skills.
What is Richard Branson an expert in?

What is Bill Gates an expert in?

If you look at the top earners, they are only an expert in adaptation and the furthering of technology and development.  In order for them to do this, they have to be an expert in many areas.

The ones with the upper-middle class dreams are just cogs in the wheel.  They do one task and one task only.  If they behave and don`t ask questions, certainly they can get the picket fence and the average house so they can watch Will Ferrel DVD`s.  

Is that really progress?  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2007, 12:58:17 PM »

If you look at the top earners, they are only an expert in adaptation and the furthering technology and development.  In order for them to do this, they have to be an expert in many areas.

The ones with the upper-middle class dreams are just cogs in the wheel.  They do one task and one task only.  If they behave and don`t ask questions, certainly they can get the picket fence and the average house so they can watch Will Ferrel DVD`s.  

Is that really progress?  
exactamundo.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2007, 12:59:17 PM »

If you look at the top earners, they are only an expert in adaptation and the furthering technology and development.  In order for them to do this, they have to be an expert in many areas.

Is that really progress?  

I believe bill gates was an expert in software development.  

Richard Branson, I don't know enough about him to say, but he's a pretty unique example.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »
god bless benazir bhutto

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2007, 01:57:26 PM »
god bless benazir bhutto

shes a beautiful woman.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2007, 02:31:15 PM »

I believe bill gates was an expert in software development. 

He's pretty good at Business management as well.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2007, 02:47:51 PM »

certainly they can get the picket fence and the average house so they can watch Will Ferrel DVD`s.  

I abhor these cretins.

They revel in their false happiness while they make the minimum payment on their maxed out credit cards

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2007, 02:50:54 PM »
bill gates has an iq of 160

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »
bill gates has an iq of 160
IQ is meaningless. Hope this helps..

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2007, 03:25:18 PM »
If everyone was selfish the world would be a better place.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »
Bigger pic.

How long will he be president? As far a si know russians change presidents each 6 years?  His time is almost up, its a shame aint it, he is a great Slavic who is making russia military strong.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2007, 04:20:33 PM »
Putin will fuck you up.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2007, 04:28:01 PM »
CSI Moscow.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2007, 09:33:08 PM »

How long will he be president? As far a si know russians change presidents each 6 years?  His time is almost up, its a shame aint it, he is a great Slavic who is making russia military strong.

Something tells me he is the sort of guy who would change the rules to suit himself, if he wants to stay he'll stay