Author Topic: chaos getting owned!!!!!!!  (Read 20349 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: chaos getting owned!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »
do you look like the guy in simpsons?

Which one?

Do you look like that guy in Popeye, the Sailorman?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »
Which one?

Do you look like that guy in Popeye, the Sailorman?

this one

i look like this one

Z

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2007, 11:27:03 AM »
this one

Having lighter skin, no mustache, bigger shoulders, smaller upper lip, smaller eye-balls, nicer haircut and without that ridiculous grin on this guys face you might say that with some fantasy, I might look a bit like that, ha ha.   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2007, 12:09:19 PM »
Having lighter skin, no mustache, bigger shoulders, smaller upper lip, smaller eye-balls, nicer haircut and without that ridiculous grin on this guys face you might say that with some fantasy, I might look a bit like that, ha ha.   :D
You are the color of poo?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2007, 03:27:48 PM »
You are the color of poo?
nope the color of your mothers draws :'( white with a marbilized carmel color you pussy.

im gonna walk in tommorow and ask for chaos and im sure youl be the onw whos doin flat benches on the smith machine whos walking around with imaginary lat synbdrom (ILS). ::)
i

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2007, 03:38:34 PM »
nope the color of your mothers draws :'( white with a marbilized carmel color you pussy.

im gonna walk in tommorow and ask for chaos and im sure youl be the onw whos doin flat benches on the smith machine whos walking around with imaginary lat synbdrom (ILS). ::)
See, all your lame ass had to do was say you are in Costa Mesa right now but you pussed out of that one.  Pretty sad when the Caps lock Warrior who is the internet tough guy can't answer a simple question.
Squishy face retard

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »

Spell check often...tard!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2007, 04:37:31 PM »

Tomorrow is leg day, bring your belt....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2007, 05:03:47 PM »
Tomorrow is leg day, bring your belt....
Don't tease him...it will only make him think of his S &M sessions with DA. 

However, in the interest of clarity...he means a leather LIFTING belt for squatting BigTubby and the squats are not the ones you pop after your bowels have been loosened.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2007, 05:11:46 PM »
Don't tease him...it will only make him think of his S &M sessions with DA. 

However, in the interest of clarity...he means a leather LIFTING belt for squatting BigTubby and the squats are not the ones you pop after your bowels have been loosened.
hahhhahaha Do you think "big"tubby has ever seen the inside of a squat rack?? I bet he has, only to do curls....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2007, 05:19:15 PM »
hahhhahaha Do you think "big"tubby has ever seen the inside of a squat rack?? I bet he has, only to do curls....
I'm sure thats some sort of sex machine his "He bitch man pimp" chains him to when profits are low.  Other than that, I'm sure he's approached it a few times but then turns when he sees a girl putting a 10lber on each side...beating his PR.
Squishy face retard

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2007, 05:32:51 PM »

I love those guys...hahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2007, 05:34:05 PM »
I love those guys...hahaha
Yeah those guys make good target practice when you need to practice throwing the 10lbers across the gym >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2007, 05:41:58 PM »
Yeah those guys make good target practice when you need to practice throwing the 10lbers across the gym >:(
LOL YOU GUYS ARE GONNA MAKE ME CRY IM GONNA WALK INTO KOLOSEAUM AND SCREAM "CHAOS!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS GOT TO BE THE MOST PATHETIC THING AND HES GONNA COME OUT FROM THAT SMITH MACHINE WITH HIS ROXY WIFEBEATER AND BOOTY SHORTS HOWS THAT FOR REASSURANCE :'(
i

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2007, 05:43:29 PM »
LOL YOU GUYS ARE GONNA MAKE ME CRY IM GONNA WALK INTO KOLOSEAUM AND SCREAM "CHAOS!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS GOT TO BE THE MOST PATHETIC THING AND HES GONNA COME OUT FROM THAT SMITH MACHINE WITH HIS ROXY WIFEBEATER AND BOOTY SHORTS HOWS THAT FOR REASSURANCE :'(

Why do you always type in ALL CAPS?  It makes you look stupid, FWIW.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2007, 05:45:04 PM »
You seem to be projecting your latent homosexual desires on other men "Buffalo Bill"

I bet Bigtubby stands in front of the gym mirrors singing "Goodbye horses" while putting on lipstick.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2007, 05:51:47 PM »
We'll see........tomorrow :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2007, 06:01:00 PM »
haha
i think you'll have better luck finding "chaos" in the lockerroom drilling gloryholes in the toiletdoor  ;D

Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 21, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »
haha
i think you'll have better luck finding "chaos" in the lockerroom drilling gloryholes in the toiletdoor  ;D

Oh, look it's my personnal stalker, the he/she, Blutroll ::)
Still confused about your sexual identity, Blutroll?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2007, 06:54:20 PM »
Why do you always type in ALL CAPS?  It makes you look stupid, FWIW.

P lets be real now,  he doesnt need our help to make him look stupid

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: October 21, 2007, 10:22:00 PM »
P lets be real now,  he doesnt need our help to make him look stupid
p must stand for p as in pussy fart :'( because thats what he is "CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ::) HE WILL BE TOO BUSY DOING PILATES WITH HIS HAIR IN A BUN AND CAPS IS BRUTALLY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE HIS SISTER WONT LET HIM SLEEP WITH HER AND HIS DAD DOESNT MAKE TIME ANY MORE SLAM HIM AND PUT IT IN HIS SHITTY LITTLE ASSHOLE :'( YOU ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON YOU ALL NEED SPECIAL ATTENTION ???
i

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2007, 07:52:28 AM »
p must stand for p as in pussy fart :'( because thats what he is "CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ::) HE WILL BE TOO BUSY DOING PILATES WITH HIS HAIR IN A BUN AND CAPS IS BRUTALLY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE HIS SISTER WONT LET HIM SLEEP WITH HER AND HIS DAD DOESNT MAKE TIME ANY MORE SLAM HIM AND PUT IT IN HIS SHITTY LITTLE ASSHOLE :'( YOU ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON YOU ALL NEED SPECIAL ATTENTION ???
Golds in Mesa?  Golds off the 101?  Any LA Fitness in the Valley?  Yeah, that's right...the Cap Lock Commando will hide the rest of the day. 
Squishy face retard

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2007, 10:12:16 AM »
Golds in Mesa?  Golds off the 101?  Any LA Fitness in the Valley?  Yeah, that's right...the Cap Lock Commando will hide the rest of the day. 
[/quote LET ME KNOW PUNK ILL BE IN SCOTTSDALE ON FRIDAY I GOTTA MEET UP WITH YOUR BED BUDDY HE RAISED HIS HAND FIRST. WHICH GYM IS CLOSEST TO YOU IN AZ? YOU PROBABLY HAVE A MEMBERSHIP TO BALLYS YOU LITTLE PUSSY .LET ME KNOW
i

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2007, 04:10:59 PM »
[/quote LET ME KNOW PUNK ILL BE IN SCOTTSDALE ON FRIDAY I GOTTA MEET UP WITH YOUR BED BUDDY HE RAISED HIS HAND FIRST. WHICH GYM IS CLOSEST TO YOU IN AZ? YOU PROBABLY HAVE A MEMBERSHIP TO BALLYS YOU LITTLE PUSSY .LET ME KNOW
Hahaha.  Easier than inducing a DA meltdown.  Did you meet up with Chaos yet?

Probably the easiest with my schedule that day is the Pure Fitness on Rural near the 202.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2007, 05:44:20 PM »
LET ME KNOW PUNK ILL BE IN SCOTTSDALE ON FRIDAY I GOTTA MEET UP WITH YOUR BED BUDDY HE RAISED HIS HAND FIRST. WHICH GYM IS CLOSEST TO YOU IN AZ? YOU PROBABLY HAVE A MEMBERSHIP TO BALLYS YOU LITTLE PUSSY .LET ME KNOW

What happend "big"tubby?? I finished my leg workout, and no sign of the "big"tubby anywhere......... :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!