Author Topic: Why I love Los Angeles  (Read 5961 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Re: Why I love Los Angeles
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 04:27:41 AM »
why dont you show more of your body stud?

hahaha, wtf?
$

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 04:35:24 AM »
Is there something "faust"?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 04:39:22 AM »
I'm not friends with any stars and haven't spent enough time with anyone to say they're a good person, but everyone I've ever met has been very cordial. Actors I've hung out with at bars/billiard joints: George Clooney, Matt Dillon, Jerry Seinfeld, Michael Douglas, Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, Stephen Dorff, Brian Dennehy, George Clinton. Musicians I've hung out with at strip clubs/nightclubs with: Kid Rock, Eminem, David Lee Roth. Supermodels I've met: Paulina Porzikova, Helena Christiansen, Adriana Lima. Met through friends: Robert DeNiro, Val Kilmer, Guy Pearce, Sienna Miller, Dylan McDermott, Rob Thomas, Jeremy Piven, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jared Leto, Claire Danes, Paulie Shore! And bumped into on the street: Nathan Lane, Conan O' Brien, Jennifer Connelly, Rutger Hauer, Hillary Swank, Heather Graham, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Andy Dick. That's off the top of my head. If you live in New York or LA and keep your eyes open, you'll see plenty.

Judging someone off hanging out with them for a few hours is like meeting a bodybuilder at the Arnold Expo, taking a photo, and going your home and telling everyone how cool Tree Barkdale was. It's not quite reality.

Oh yeah, Piven tried to fuck my girl, but he tries to fuck all girls. Little did he know my girl already had an obnoxious foul-mouthed New York Jew for a boyfriend. Bret Michaels would have a better chance.

did they smell clean?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2007, 04:53:43 AM »
What stars?

I once met Christopher Walken very briefly at LGA.  Very short and small guy in person.  Also met Chevy Chase and Rick Moranis in bars on Long Island.  Cool guys too.
Did you ask him about his relationship with Cary Grant?  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »
I met Shatner.  Shook his hand.  Told him "Kingdom of the Spiders is the best movie ever made."  I was very stoned and I think he could tell.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2007, 07:20:52 AM »
I went to school with 'Smalls' from 'The Sandlot'.
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2007, 07:27:34 AM »
Is there something "faust"?

Do you have big tits Mars?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2007, 07:35:00 AM »
are you the funniest at home "sgt.d"?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2007, 07:36:08 AM »

Not quite.

His grandma is way funnier than him. Sgt.d lost 'teh funny' in the military. he's dead serious now.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2007, 07:38:28 AM »
Not quite.

His grandma is way funnier than him. Sgt.d lost 'teh funny' in the military. he's dead serious now.

DiddyKong is way funnier than DonkeyKong.  8)

you say something "Mars"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2007, 07:39:44 AM »
DiddyKong is way funnier than DonkeyKong.  8)

true. too bad he doesn't post here.  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2007, 07:47:06 AM »
You guys are lucky.  I need to get out more. ;)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2007, 07:49:32 AM »
well, I live near Washington D.C, so not too long ago, I was chillin out in Georgetown, which is an upscale part in the D.C area, and a few feet away from me, I heard a couple ladies screaming "hey, hey Brad pitt is inside that shop. I couldn't believe it, but when I turned around and saw everybody rushes to that little shop, and BOOM! it was indeed Brad pitt. that Mofo was cool as shit, talking with people and taking pics, there was way too many people around him for me to even get close. But, yes, those Celebs, at least some of them Looks different in Person.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2007, 10:02:56 AM »
I went to school with 'Smalls' from 'The Sandlot'.

"You're killing me smalls!!!"  ;D

If everyone hates So Cal so much...how come everyone's moving out here?!  ::)
just not good enough

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2007, 10:18:52 AM »
My only star story was in late 1996 when I'd first joined Temple gym and had just got off the bus and took a short cut down a lane just off New Street in Birmingham on my way to the gym. There were a few workmen in the lane and I was walking down towards them when I could hear a car moving behind me. It stopped just as I reached the workmen at the bottom of the lane and I turned round to discover that it was a limosine and out jumped the Spice Girls!
I barely had time to look at them and they ran into an emergency door at the side of the alley which took them up into Tower Records which they were opening that day. I just looked at the workmen who were equally as stunned as I was (it was a pretty surreal sight) and shook my head and continued onto the gym. I went down the stairs into Temple and told Leroy Davis I had just seen the Spice Girls and he looked at me like I was nuts. Then he got a little comb out of his pocket and pretended to comb his hair in mock preparation for meeting the Spice Girls.
Those were the days....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 11:11:47 AM »
well, I live near Washington D.C, so not too long ago, I was chillin out in Georgetown, which is an upscale part in the D.C area, and a few feet away from me, I heard a couple ladies screaming "hey, hey Brad pitt is inside that shop. I couldn't believe it, but when I turned around and saw everybody rushes to that little shop, and BOOM! it was indeed Brad pitt. that Mofo was cool as shit, talking with people and taking pics, there was way too many people around him for me to even get close. But, yes, those Celebs, at least some of them Looks different in Person.
Dude, that would have been some cool shit if you threw on your CRIPS avatar, blue bandana, white tee and shades and got all up in Brad's grill, like "Yeahhh son, wassup with dissin' my girl Anniston?"

Next time, holla at me on the cell and I'll rush down with the gear and the videocam. We'll sell that shit to ET for 100K easy bro!
BigNationRadio.com

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2007, 11:28:35 AM »
What stars?

I once met Christopher Walken very briefly at LGA.  Very short and small guy in person.  Also met Chevy Chase and Rick Moranis in bars on Long Island.  Cool guys too.

Hmmm... you have to remember that I'm 52 and came to LA to train at Gold's Venice in 1980. Back then Gold's was becoming the place to train so there was always a steady parade or Movie stars making the scene. Usually I'd just say hello but occasionally I'd see some of them over and over and they would actually strike up a conversation (I never approach them because I despise "fan worshippers").

I've also been to some social events that had a significant Star population.

So here goes:

David Lee Roth (I had a femal roomate who was a hairdresser and dated David's bodyguard)
Stephanie Powers (very cool lady – I had a nice conversation with her when I was an extra on Hart to Hart)
Robert Wagner
Jaclyn Smith  
Cheryl Ladd (I was an extra on an episode of Charlie’s Angles and got a chance to interact with them backstage a little – small talk)  
Tanya Roberts
Bronson Pinchot (Played “Serge” in Beverley Hill Cop) he was a regular at Gold’s and always stopped to say Hello – really nice Guy.
Anthony Franciosa (regular at Gold’s)
Tommy Chong (regular at Gold’s)
Lorne Green ( I had a client who took me to the Academy Awards one year – Met Lorne there)
Morgan Fairchild (trained by Joe Nazzaro at Gold’s)
Jane Fonda (Trained by Dave Mastorakis at Gold’s Second street before she started her aerobics studio’s)  
Max Bayer Jr. (Jethro from Beverly Hill Billies) met him at a party in Malibu
Sopia Milas (VERY HOT) starred in CSI Miami met her at a Social event
Chuck Norris (he used to train at Torrance Athletic Club when I was training under Rory’s guidance. I used to talk  Chuck and his bodybuard all the time. Very nice guy. I planned out a workout program for him.
Bruce Willis
Kim Basinger (I was an extra on Blind Date and met Bruce and Kim on set)
Rachel McLish (went to dinner and dancing with her and a friend, had a phone conversation with her a year ago along with a few e-mails back and forth)
Arnold S. (met him a few times in the early 80’s)
Robert Di Nero (funny story but long)
Pam Anderson (yes she was HOT) met her at a Mall
Eric Estrada (Met him at the same Mall)
Anthony Robbins (I used to staff his events and had lunch with him and his ex-wife Becky)
Richard Jenni (Comedian who committed suicide last year) Hung out with Richard for several hours in CanCnn, Mexico. Tony Robbins event.
Depak Chopra (hung out with him in CanCun as well) Tony Robbins event.
LeVar Burton
Daphne Zuniga
Bruce Jenner (he and his wife were regular's at Gold's)
Don Johnson (I didn’t meet him face to face but, over the phone on a business call. When a business associate told me that Don had a business interest in a project we were working on I thought “just some guy named Don Johnson”. But when he got on the phone and introduced himself, I realized from his voice that it was actually the star.)
Kim Chambers
Scott Styles Kim and Scott used to train at Gold's Redondo - adult stars.  

There were a handful of others but their names escape me. Of course I’ve met many bodybuilding “stars” as well.

and keep moving!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2007, 11:31:03 AM »
But, yes, those Celebs, at least some of them Looks different in Person.
Agree.  When we went to the O this year, Tori Spelling and her hub were staying at our hotel.  She looks pretty on TV but looks even better in person.

R

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2007, 11:34:32 AM »
Hey Max_Rep,

Any truth to the rumor that they had to call the Las Vegas Fire Department to remove Jay Cutler's cock from your mouth?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

affy

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2007, 11:38:02 AM »
Hey Max_Rep,

Any truth to the rumor that they had to call the Las Vegas Fire Department to remove Jay Cutler's cock from your mouth?
thats madmax

max_rep is cool dude

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »
Dude, that would have been some cool shit if you threw on your CRIPS avatar, blue bandana, white tee and shades and got all up in Brad's grill, like "Yeahhh son, wassup with dissin' my girl Anniston?"

Next time, holla at me on the cell and I'll rush down with the gear and the videocam. We'll sell that shit to ET for 100K easy bro!

lol....that would have been the shit. Will do next time, If TMZ is not already there.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2007, 11:41:16 AM »
thats madmax

max_rep is cool dude

Sorry, honest mistake. :-X
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2007, 12:06:21 PM »
Mike Tyson was locked up where I worked. This was before I came there. Dude did the usual "stopping up the toilet with toilet tissue". And He didn't like what the inmates were watching on TV, so he poured water on the TV. Nobody was gonna fight him.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2007, 12:12:49 PM »
thats madmax

max_rep is cool dude

Hey... thanks!
and keep moving!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2007, 04:22:05 PM »
My only star story was in late 1996 when I'd first joined Temple gym and had just got off the bus and took a short cut down a lane just off New Street in Birmingham on my way to the gym. There were a few workmen in the lane and I was walking down towards them when I could hear a car moving behind me. It stopped just as I reached the workmen at the bottom of the lane and I turned round to discover that it was a limosine and out jumped the Spice Girls!
I barely had time to look at them and they ran into an emergency door at the side of the alley which took them up into Tower Records which they were opening that day. I just looked at the workmen who were equally as stunned as I was (it was a pretty surreal sight) and shook my head and continued onto the gym. I went down the stairs into Temple and told Leroy Davis I had just seen the Spice Girls and he looked at me like I was nuts. Then he got a little comb out of his pocket and pretended to comb his hair in mock preparation for meeting the Spice Girls.
Those were the days....

little comb lol