Author Topic: Why I love Los Angeles  (Read 5954 times)

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
Re: Why I love Los Angeles
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2007, 08:35:51 AM »
I'm with you on that one bro. Current GF is Latina. Ex-wife was Latina. Last GF was Latina.

Max, I thought you had an Asian fixation?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2007, 10:03:27 AM »
Max, I thought you had an Asian fixation?

No. I used to occasionally enjoy dating Asian lady but I much prefer the Latina ladies... been that way since I dated a Latina in HS. Of course the Latin population and culture is so much a part of Southern CA living. Back in the 80's I used to work at a Latin nightclub in Whittier (right around the corner from Uptown Gym which is still there) and I think that's when I REALLY developed my appreciation for Latina ladies. Nothing better in my opinion.   
and keep moving!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2007, 10:11:29 AM »
Dave remember Armina from Tequilla Willies.  That awesome hot body latin waitress.  She was nice.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »

No. I used to occasionally enjoy dating Asian lady but I much prefer the Latina ladies... been that way since I dated a Latina in HS. Of course the Latin population and culture is so much a part of Southern CA living. Back in the 80's I used to work at a Latin nightclub in Whittier (right around the corner from Uptown Gym which is still there) and I think that's when I REALLY developed my appreciation for Latina ladies. Nothing better in my opinion.   

You mean Mexican Latin, cause, The Cuban Latin culture is diff in Miami, than Mexican in LA (women are better looking IMO in Miami than LA), and the DR. PR and Cuban culture is different in the NYC/NJ area, just go to a Puerto Rican Day Parade, and you see the difference. And don't let start on Brazilians in the US---hot damn :o. They make most of the blondes (and on the sex board) in the US look like lil girls.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2007, 10:33:41 AM »
Dave remember Armina from Tequilla Willies.  That awesome hot body latin waitress.  She was nice.

Yes and Pilar and the hostess and.... all the Latina customers I dated. Ah man. Now you're making me sad.
and keep moving!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »
Did you eat her ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2007, 10:40:40 AM »
You mean Mexican Latin, cause, The Cuban Latin culture is diff in Miami, than Mexican in LA (women are better looking IMO in Miami than LA), and the DR. PR and Cuban culture is different in the NYC/NJ area, just go to a Puerto Rican Day Parade, and you see the difference. And don't let start on Brazilians in the US---hot damn :o. They make most of the blondes (and on the sex board) in the US look like lil girls.

LA also has a growing Cuban, Brazilian and Argentinean  population.  Yes, I miss the New York PR and we could use more Dominican women. It’s been years since I’ve been to Miami so I’ll take your word for that. Interestingly I met my ex-wife in LA and she was PR. 
and keep moving!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2007, 02:08:17 PM »
LA also has a growing Cuban, Brazilian and Argentinean  population.  Yes, I miss the New York PR and we could use more Dominican women. It’s been years since I’ve been to Miami so I’ll take your word for that. Interestingly I met my ex-wife in LA and she was PR.
Didn't know that about LA. Maryland has growing Dominican Community, you see a lot more Dominican hair salons that specialize in " the Dominican".
Why is she your Ex, may I ask?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2007, 09:52:45 PM »
the fine black women out here in LA make the mexican women look like dogs bro........you just loved eating the beans and rice they were cooking your broke azz.........

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2007, 09:36:10 AM »
Didn't know that about LA. Maryland has growing Dominican Community, you see a lot more Dominican hair salons that specialize in " the Dominican".
Why is she your Ex, may I ask?

Same stresses that happen in every relationship. As many this one didn't survive because of them. I learned a lot and wouldn't trade the experience.
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2007, 09:38:57 AM »
the fine black women out here in LA make the mexican women look like dogs bro........you just loved eating the beans and rice they were cooking your broke azz.........

Yes there are some fine black women. There are also some dogs. Yes my broke azz does like eating rice and beans because that's all I can afford here at the trailer park.  ::)
and keep moving!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2007, 09:44:40 AM »
your living A list life Maximum repetition