Author Topic: Claims he's 100 % natural...what do u think ?  (Read 19527 times)

biceps

• Getbig III
Re: Claims he's 100 % natural...what do u think ?
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2007, 01:18:19 PM »
If I recall Stevastase was taking D-bol only for 5 weeks,and that`s nothing.  Wee can have a maximum rep and a multi repetition contest betwen Sevastase and  WisconsionBB at the Colorado Pro,  I would take care Sevatase`s travel expensions and I would put $500 on Savastase. This way we can save the Colorado Pro Show.
I would by 20 tickets in advance.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2007, 01:32:28 PM »
I'm a jordan fan as well..what I can't stand is blocky bodybuilders

Dude ...winsconsinBB owns you, and as he said if you would stop making a fool out of yourself everyday and acting like a fukin retard people would give you props! You look good enough ,afterall nobody gives a shit if you're juicing or not, but for the love of God stop trying to MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD, let other people judge the quality of your physique (if you feel confindent enough) and stop putting down people that look way better than you just because they disagree with your opinions... :-\

ps, yes the guy could totally be natural but we all know how this thing is going ...so he's the only one that knows for sure... :P
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2007, 02:55:22 PM »
If I recall Stevastase was taking D-bol only for 5 weeks,and that`s nothing.  Wee can have a maximum rep and a multi repetition contest betwen Sevastase and  WisconsionBB at the Colorado Pro,  I would take care Sevatase`s travel expensions and I would put $500 on Savastase. This way we can save the Colorado Pro Show.

:D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2007, 02:57:31 PM »
as far as the first page first picture, yes most natural guys have acne on their chest and forearms  ::)
X

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2007, 02:58:02 PM »
totally possible,

i have a friend (asian) that looks way  more jacked than that and has never touched a drug. I think he's myostatin deficient.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2007, 03:04:08 PM »
u don't get it do u ?...I admitted to using d-bol for 5 weeks...that's it ! wtf do u think u gonna get out of that dumbo ?.....I'm a guy who trained all clean after 3 years of nothing...lifted for 2 years and at some point did 5 weeks of d bal. Can u understand this u fat fuck ?...5 weeks and I still look better than u even with that little

I thought I read posts where you talked about loving sustanon.   :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2007, 03:04:45 PM »
as far as the first page first picture, yes most natural guys have acne on their chest and forearms  ::)

Also Gyno on the left nip.

Looks too full to be a natty

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2007, 03:16:50 PM »
I believe he is a Natty.  The South Korean guys are bigger than most think.  They are not like typical asians.  Chinese probably are the shortest (a few anomolies aside) and slightest boned.  Jap's are a little thicker. But this new generation of Koreans, I don't know if it was the Siberian or Mongolian influence from years past but they seem to have heavier bones like caucasians but with the traditional Asian taper.  I'd say Koreans are the superior asian for BB purposes, Japs for TV's and Cars.

Sevastase is just hating because even on juice he doesn't look as good as a Natty.
\

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2007, 03:19:43 PM »
I WEAR A CROWN IN THE GYM

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2007, 03:28:38 PM »

Yeah he was only taking a 100mgs of d-bol a day ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2007, 03:32:11 PM »
I WEAR A CROWN IN THE GYM

And a tiara the rest of the time...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2007, 04:14:19 PM »
Also Gyno on the left nip.

Looks too full to be a natty

That isn't gyno, do you know what gyno looks like?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2007, 04:20:47 PM »
sevestase is the ultimate guymaster he can handle 10 wangs in one squatting
A

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2007, 04:24:30 PM »
sevestase is the ultimate guymaster he can handle 10 wangs in one squatting
He was initially drawn to leg work because he thought the men said "squat whack".  I imagine the leg work helps being on his knees all the time.
Squishy face retard

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2007, 04:26:09 PM »
He's not "huge" hes just really ripped. Easily possible for natural

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2007, 04:28:27 PM »
Dude ...winsconsinBB owns you, and as he said if you would stop making a fool out of yourself everyday and acting like a fukin retard people would give you props! You look good enough ,afterall nobody gives a shit if you're juicing or not, but for the love of God stop trying to MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD, let other people judge the quality of your physique (if you feel confindent enough) and stop putting down people that look way better than you just because they disagree with your opinions... :-\

ps, yes the guy could totally be natural but we all know how this thing is going ...so he's the only one that knows for sure... :P

Good post...

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2007, 04:29:54 PM »

I am not joking about the contest, I suggest a drag test before the contest and will go  pound by pound. Any challenger? and I will sponsor Sevastase.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2007, 04:33:02 PM »
I thought I read posts where you talked about loving sustanon.   :D

It was all fake... ;D (or at least he says it was....)LOL
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2007, 09:20:07 PM »
are u serious ?....he has quite a bit of muscle at 7-8 % ...u cannot hold on to that much beef at such a low bodyfat without the help of hormones ?

You either have terrible genetics, don't train hard or eat like crap (or all 3) if you believe that. 

I guess since YOU can't do it that NO ONE can, right?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2007, 09:59:15 PM »
every one in the pictures here is hormonized ,,its callled recreational use and you can find the guys on various boards on the internet ,,1980 you go to pharma and buy,,1990 you go to gym dealer and buy ,,2000 you go to prohormones and get steroids with pro hormones with out knowing,,2007 you go to internet and buy the real hormones yourself

asian guy in particular is hormonized and still look small! looks lots smaller than 190lb look like 175lb and naturally would be at 145lb

fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2007, 10:19:30 PM »
every one in the pictures here is hormonized ,,its callled recreational use and you can find the guys on various boards on the internet ,,1980 you go to pharma and buy,,1990 you go to gym dealer and buy ,,2000 you go to prohormones and get steroids with pro hormones with out knowing,,2007 you go to internet and buy the real hormones yourself

asian guy in particular is hormonized and still look small! looks lots smaller than 190lb look like 175lb and naturally would be at 145lb

THANK U JESUS !  :D I believe this calls for " nuff said and lets remember that if u wanna get ripped naturally u won't be able to hold on to anything musclewise . I AM NOT HATING : JUST CALLING OUT AN OBVIOUS LIAR .

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2007, 10:21:50 PM »
I am not joking about the contest, I suggest a drag test before the contest and will go  pound by pound. Any challenger? and I will sponsor Sevastase.

hi sevastase  ;D ;D
Air Falcon

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2007, 01:27:14 AM »
just saw this post ABOUT ME
wiscinsinBB- damn you look freaky
gh15-your joking right? limit for 5'7natty is 65kg you say? your joking right? i was 65kg when kickboxing 10years ago and early 70kgs when training judo 6~7 years ago. 
and the 'acne' on chest doesnt mean you juice. my damn sister has 3 on her back. are you retarded?
i'll post some  pics taken the same week(as these pics) RIGHT NOW. (didnt post them before cause pics sucked.)

LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2007, 01:29:44 AM »

LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2007, 01:33:16 AM »
my training partner(chinese) is 5'8 and around 72~75kg. all natural. no T3 no ephdra no GH no insulin no testosterone no everything. no DBOL.
65kg is limit for 5'7? LOL  lets ask every pro who posts here there opinion. what about it. LOL 
i'm out
LOCAL GYM HERO