Author Topic: Claims he's 100 % natural...what do u think ?  (Read 19627 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Claims he's 100 % natural...what do u think ?
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2007, 08:50:00 AM »
sevasfag,whats it like to take 3500 mgs of dbol in 5 weeks and look like most highschool athletes?You fucking pathetic queer,who cares what you can lift when you dont look like you can lift it,id much rather look like i can lift it.asshole.
WOW! meeltdown.

2big4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2007, 08:51:14 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2007, 08:57:06 AM »
well...I generally hate shittalker who never post pics but claim big numbers ...aka groink

I posted a pic, sorry if I'm not shirtless and oiled up for your viewing pleasure. but you can easily see I am what I say I am. As far as big numbers, what the fuck are you talking about?

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2007, 08:59:32 AM »
I believe he is a Natty.  The South Korean guys are bigger than most think.  They are not like typical asians.  Chinese probably are the shortest (a few anomolies aside) and slightest boned.  Jap's are a little thicker. But this new generation of Koreans, I don't know if it was the Siberian or Mongolian influence from years past but they seem to have heavier bones like caucasians but with the traditional Asian taper.  I'd say Koreans are the superior asian for BB purposes, Japs for TV's and Cars.

Abstract
Context: The reproductive endocrinology in Asians and Caucasians is of great interest in view of large differences in prostate cancer rate and sensitivity to pharmacological male contraception. In addition, interpretation of certain antidoping tests is confounded by interethnic variation in androgen disposition. Uridine diphosphoglucuronosyl transferases have a key role in the homeostasis and metabolism of androgens. Recently a deletion polymorphism was detected in the UGT2B17 gene.

Objective: The objective of the study was to evaluate the contribution of the UGT2B17 deletion polymorphism to the interindividual and interethnic variation of androgen metabolism and excretion.

Methods and Results: Urine from 122 Swedish and 74 Korean healthy men was analyzed for several androgen glucuronides including testosterone. The distribution of the natural logarithms of urinary testosterone concentrations showed a distinct bimodal pattern in both groups, suggesting a monogenic inheritance. When the UGT2B17 genotypes were compared with urinary testosterone levels, all of the individuals of the UGT2B17 homozygous deletion/deletion genotype had no or negligible amounts of urinary testosterone. The deletion/deletion genotype was seven times more common in the Korean (66.7%) than the Swedish population (9.3%). In addition, the Swedes had significantly higher levels of serum testosterone, compared with the Koreans.

Conclusions: Our results show that the UGT2B17 polymorphism is strongly associated with the bimodal distribution of the testosterone excretion and also with the large differences in testosterone excretion between Koreans and Swedes.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/91/2/687

Having said that, I still believe Dragon is natural.

Edit. Looking thick Dragon!

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2007, 09:24:09 AM »
Fact #1
Asian dudes physique is easily attainable naturally. These days, anyone that looks bigger than the average lifter is accused of gear use, and who really cares if they do use it.

Fact #2
The majority would prefer the more muscular physique of WisconsinBB, than the average looking physique that moves heavy poundages displayed by sementaste

Fact #3
Out of Sementaste, Dragon & WisconsinBB, Sementaste ranks 3rd.. regardless of his poundages, and most on here would agree he ranks 3rd.

Fact #4
Sementaste started this thread partly because of Fact #3. Sementaste has a huge chip on his shoulder.

Fact #5
If you want to progress in bodybuilding, place more emphasis on training, nutrition etc like WisconsinBB and Dragon, rather than get nowhere and stir meaningless negative crap on the internet like Sementaste

Hope this helps

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2007, 11:32:21 AM »
im too busy to answer each particular pm about this subject so stop refering me to this post,,ill say it only once and that will conclude it

asian guys,,beside koreans,,majority of them have a limit of around 140-150lb at 5'7 naturally at single bodyfat%,,koreans you can add 10l-15lb over that while remaining single digit bodyfat%,,

any asaian guy that get over 160-165lb with single bodyfat% have been introduced to hormones and been very busy dedicating himself to lifting and the use of products some controlled and some,, though hormones and fat burners,, still undcontrolled because the goverments around the world didnt have to time to get to them inorder to make them prescribed/controlled,,also in asia in general hormones are considered natural because they are available in any pharma over the counter in most asian countries

now,,to the point of this thread,,the asian guy presented,, from what i gathered was suppose to be 190lb,,
inorder for this shrimp to be 190lb he needs to get on him another 30-40lb,,he looks somewhere arouind 160lb in a good wet day at single digit body fat% which he is,,he also have very good skin tecture like 99% of asians so that contributes to his good build though small guy,,

now,,!even though he claims to be true natural i would point him as a liar if he is anything over 160lb which we both know hes not,,with out reading much of the posts i would put him at 150lb not an ounce more,,that is indeed possible naturally at 5'7 single digit,,any number over 160lb at single digit and this guy touched the hormones and related products

this guy is simply too small to be on anything according to my opinion and if he is on hormones then its quite sad,,because on hormones you gotta be able to maintain 170-180lb at 5'7 at low single digit even if asian

that is it period no need to argue with me on something im expert at
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2007, 11:37:13 AM »
Fact #1
Asian dudes physique is easily attainable naturally. These days, anyone that looks bigger than the average lifter is accused of gear use, and who really cares if they do use it.

Fact #2
The majority would prefer the more muscular physique of WisconsinBB, than the average looking physique that moves heavy poundages displayed by sementaste

Fact #3
Out of Sementaste, Dragon & WisconsinBB, Sementaste ranks 3rd.. regardless of his poundages, and most on here would agree he ranks 3rd.

Fact #4
Sementaste started this thread partly because of Fact #3. Sementaste has a huge chip on his shoulder.

Fact #5
If you want to progress in bodybuilding, place more emphasis on training, nutrition etc like WisconsinBB and Dragon, rather than get nowhere and stir meaningless negative crap on the internet like Sementaste

Hope this helps
say what  :D

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2007, 11:38:19 AM »
i think that the kid bought a couple boxes of 1-AD before the ban a few years ago... :o

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2007, 11:40:17 AM »
Sevaste nice camel toe in the 3rd pic = gay  ::)
#

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2007, 11:41:17 AM »
Sevaste nice camel toe in the 3rd pic = gay  ::)
u noticed..u droolin' ?

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2007, 01:47:43 PM »
im too busy to answer each particular pm about this subject so stop refering me to this post,,ill say it only once and that will conclude it

asian guys,,beside koreans,,majority of them have a limit of around 140-150lb at 5'7 naturally at single bodyfat%,,koreans you can add 10l-15lb over that while remaining single digit bodyfat%,,

any asaian guy that get over 160-165lb with single bodyfat% have been introduced to hormones and been very busy dedicating himself to lifting and the use of products some controlled and some,, though hormones and fat burners,, still undcontrolled because the goverments around the world didnt have to time to get to them inorder to make them prescribed/controlled,,also in asia in general hormones are considered natural because they are available in any pharma over the counter in most asian countries

now,,to the point of this thread,,the asian guy presented,, from what i gathered was suppose to be 190lb,,
inorder for this shrimp to be 190lb he needs to get on him another 30-40lb,,he looks somewhere arouind 160lb in a good wet day at single digit body fat% which he is,,he also have very good skin tecture like 99% of asians so that contributes to his good build though small guy,,

now,,!even though he claims to be true natural i would point him as a liar if he is anything over 160lb which we both know hes not,,with out reading much of the posts i would put him at 150lb not an ounce more,,that is indeed possible naturally at 5'7 single digit,,any number over 160lb at single digit and this guy touched the hormones and related products

this guy is simply too small to be on anything according to my opinion and if he is on hormones then its quite sad,,because on hormones you gotta be able to maintain 170-180lb at 5'7 at low single digit even if asian

that is it period no need to argue with me on something im expert at
   STFU gh 15 ,I don't know if that kid is natural or not ,but, I'm a lifetime natural ,over 165 lbs  single digits bf. so much for your expertise ;D ;D ;D
around   175lbs first pic,  around 165 lbs  second pic

Etrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »
   STFU gh 15 ,I don't know if that kid is natural or not ,but, I'm a lifetime natural ,over 165 lbs  single digits bf. so much for your expertise ;D ;D ;D

Great physique.

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2007, 07:04:36 PM »
here's a rep contest for u...please tape yourself and get back at me

...if u can beat these 2...u are teh man...pound for pound is a no contest. A LOT OF U TALK SHIT BUT FAIL TO NOTICE THAT i CAN DOUBLE MY BODYWEIGHT IN BENCH AND ALMOST TRIPLE IT IN SQUAT . ;)

Something is "off" about those videos. I hear a whole lot of clanging but don't see the plates wobbling on the bar that would warrant that kind of noise. In fact, in all my years of training, I've never quite heard such a racket when squatting...even without using collars. I don't know. Something just isn't right about those vids. I'm just saying...

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2007, 07:10:20 PM »
i think what gh15 says about asians is generally true.......there are many at my gym who will never break 160lbs due to poor genetics. However I think guys like dragon and whateva are in the minority of asians who have the ability to actually build some muscle

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2007, 07:13:48 PM »
biceps is Emerich Delgzeg's training partener . Hopes this helps . He actually made fun of my ina post . No need for gimmicks...I'll say what I gotta say under my real name .
He told me he IS Emeric?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2007, 08:25:56 PM »

are you asian? dont know and dont matter
are you natural? id say clean and when not clean on ;)  again we are talking minute man use ,,you are no big user most likley tab form and also once in a blue moon but its good enough and counts!
where you ever 3-4%? doubt it

5'7 175lb 6% bf = HORMONIZED OR CLEAN LIFTER,,5'7 155-160lb true 5-6% i may buy your bull and accept your naturality..

trust me i am never wrong when it comes to this

fallen angel

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »
are you natural? id say clean and when not clean on ;)  again we are talking minute man use ,,you are no big user most likley tab form and also once in a blue moon but its good enough and counts!

5'7 175lb 6% bf = HORMONIZED OR CLEAN LIFTER,,5'7 155-160lb true 5-6% i may buy your bull and accept your naturality..

you think you are the guymaster but you just dont have a clue gh15
A

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2007, 09:14:10 PM »
I can't believe how stupid/naive some of you are.

Do you all honestly think that someone can't maintain a bodyfat % of under 8% all year at a height below 6 feet and a weight over 200 pounds?

WHERE do you all train at?  HOW to you train?  You people never cease to amaze me.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »
Its pretty obvious he is natural. Not everyone who is a natty is tiny you know, some of us have GREAT genetics. :D
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2007, 09:23:37 PM »

Do you all honestly think that someone can't maintain a bodyfat % of under 8% all year at a height below 6 feet and a weight over 200 pounds?

WHERE do you all train at?  HOW to you train?  You people never cease to amaze me.

ofcourse you can keep 200lb at sub 8% at 5'10 ,,but the way to it is via hormone use and a lot higher numbers on the scale before and after,,,those lifters who keep the status you mentioned have been 230 before and 240 before and been 12 and 15 % before ,,they have time on their belt and when they get to keep the 200lb at low singl digit they do it either with minimal use of hormones or clean BUT NEVER I REPEAT NEVER! NATURAL

again 5'10 165 4-6% i approve naturally,,
5'10 200lb even 190lb 4-6% is hormonized ,,doesnt mean big time user,,but 100% been on or clean as in on and off in cycles

rare are the bodybuilders who are naturals,,hormones in america today is like fake boobs on american women,,it is all over the place,,,wait till you see the list which i have seen already,,your eyes will turn black red and blue
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2007, 09:26:21 PM »
Its pretty obvious he is natural. Not everyone who is a natty is tiny you know, some of us have GREAT genetics. :D

there is one thing to be big,,naturals can be big,,many are very big even huge,,but also hold high double digit bf% or a lot worse ,,see mike arvilla before he went on stage in the past....he was huge btu was is good big? i ask you,,many more exmaples and he actually is a good example of holding to lots of his muscle while dieting,,some lose enourmous amount of muscle mass while dieting thus never go on stage and are what i call virtual bodybuilders
fallen angel

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2007, 02:35:10 PM »

Gh , I won't try to convince you, that ,I'm a lifetime natural (no tabs ,injections, nothing..)and I don't expect you to believe me either , all I have to say is ,in my case you are wrong  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »

EXACTLY

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2007, 10:55:38 PM »
EXACTLY

Funny that you agree cause you are a perfect example of an easily attainable natural body, yet you've taken massive amounts of drugs and trained with fake plates to achieve it..... irony at its finest

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2007, 10:57:40 PM »
there is one thing to be big,,naturals can be big,,many are very big even huge,,but also hold high double digit bf% or a lot worse ,,see mike arvilla before he went on stage in the past....he was huge btu was is good big? i ask you,,many more exmaples and he actually is a good example of holding to lots of his muscle while dieting,,some lose enourmous amount of muscle mass while dieting thus never go on stage and are what i call virtual bodybuilders

i agree with what you are saying here but i dont think arvilla is natural