Author Topic: the BEST quad and leg workout is simply...  (Read 4491 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: the BEST quad and leg workout is simply...
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 10:19:35 AM »
This is not true; I verified with Adonis a while ago.
haha I respect Adonis but certaintly not for his quad size

him giving advice on how to build large quads is like asking 300lb diabetic how to diet

ohhh and now your believing everything thing he says again just like you did when you were on the junk food diet and then later admitted it fu*ked you up-------------you have zero credibility little boy ;)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 10:33:07 AM »
i think you need to run more than 2-5 miles to build great quads. . . look at them kenyan dudes who win marathons, they put platz, demayo and arvilla to shame.

are these the 3 names that you think of as having the greatest wheels of any BBer: platz, demayo and arvilla?

Congrats Mike you have made the big time.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 10:38:35 AM »
yes daddywaddy is a great athlete and father.

;D  when I first read this, I thought it said "great athlete and farmer" and I couldn't figure it out. I guess I still can't figure it out.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 11:05:59 AM »
running wastes away your quads---as they build more endurance they become smaller

your calf muscle will grow more from running than anything else

hahha you have no logic because i rarely do squats, if i didnt run my quads would be shit
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 11:08:33 AM »
hahha you have no logic because i rarely do squats, if i didnt run my quads would be shit
I agree to some extent. When prepping for my show my quads completly changes from doing HIT cardio.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 11:11:33 AM »
I agree to some extent. When prepping for my show my quads completly changes from doing HIT cardio.

for me if i work them every day along with dumbell squats they just blow up like crazy but if i havent worked any quads the whole day they lose that pumped up waterlogged size
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2007, 11:16:40 AM »

I agree, my quads actually had their best shape when I was still playing ball and we were running and doing plyometrics, which I think is the ultimate calf builder
Air Falcon

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2007, 11:29:56 AM »

for me if i work them every day along with dumbell squats they just blow up like crazy but if i havent worked any quads the whole day they lose that pumped up waterlogged size

So which is it?  Do you rarely squat, or do you squat every day?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2007, 11:32:35 AM »
So which is it?  Do you rarely squat, or do you squat every day?

right now i run and squat every day im back to 2 hr per day workouts , strictly no carbs only carbs from peanutbutter or protien shakes
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2007, 11:35:00 AM »
right now i run and squat every day im back to 2 hr per day workouts , strictly no carbs only carbs from peanutbutter or protien shakes
You don't take in any veggies DW?
:D Weee

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2007, 11:41:03 AM »
You don't take in any veggies DW?

i need to but thankfully the sea salt helps with breaking up the food along with shots of apple cider vinegar
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2007, 12:00:28 PM »
i need to but thankfully the sea salt helps with breaking up the food along with shots of apple cider vinegar
You lost me there.  ???

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
You lost me there.  ???

Don't worry, you and the rest of the board who don't have Down's Syndrome.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2007, 12:24:47 PM »
Don't worry, you and the rest of the board who don't have Down's Syndrome.
Ok, whew <sigh>  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2007, 12:25:37 PM »

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »
You couldn't run 2 miles a day even if it meant saving your mother from the five black dudes she pleasures if they decided to kill her.

Lol! :D

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2007, 12:56:28 PM »

I just see your pictures in mrgb2- site, and all I can say is that you quads are shit all ready.  How fu*cking long you have been lifting, it must be years, and what you have gain? You look as muscular as some long-distance runner from the paraolympic team of anorexia victims...AND THAT IS NO JOKE. It is fuc*king fact. You look like a guy who has burn out his muscles by training too much and eating like an idiot. Keep doing that and you soon find out how your body is going to defend itself against your stupidity.  Training 2 hours a day? Peanut butter, sea salt, vinegar? Cyanide will end your misery much quicker than that shit, and you will not have to suffer so much.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »
You lost me there.  ???
when you take a shit it comes out soft and smooth making up for lack of veggies
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2007, 01:06:10 PM »

first off I never said anything about squats in my post and secondly, as one can tell from your posts, your fuc*ing retarded

I mean-----seriously bro, I really think your retarded, like as in your IQ defintly puts you in the retard category :-\

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2007, 02:51:35 PM »
I just see your pictures in mrgb2- site, and all I can say is that you quads are shit all ready.  How fu*cking long you have been lifting, it must be years, and what you have gain? You look as muscular as some long-distance runner from the paraolympic team of anorexia victims...AND THAT IS NO JOKE. It is fuc*king fact. You look like a guy who has burn out his muscles by training too much and eating like an idiot. Keep doing that and you soon find out how your body is going to defend itself against your stupidity.  Training 2 hours a day? Peanut butter, sea salt, vinegar? Cyanide will end your misery much quicker than that shit, and you will not have to suffer so much.

haha every one of your posts is a paragraph-long meltdown of rage

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2007, 03:10:06 PM »
awesome stuff as usual DW.

Bwahahaha as if you can run anywhere fat boy! Do you run in the sleeveless red moomoo you were wearing in your pics? Bwahahahaahahah SF running that would be a fucking sight to see.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2007, 04:34:56 AM »
  Why would anybody in their right mind take advise from a 6'5" Car o laaainer, inbred, Busch beer drinken, Cousin- fuc*in', sea salt eaten, could only muster 4th in a pathetic internet bodybuilding contest, cross eyed, rednecked, human Q-tip? You are the epitome of white trash, cracka waddy....
Cam ad mi

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2007, 05:25:42 AM »
Soccer players can often run a fair way in a game. Look at their quads. 

Mmmm... sexy.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2007, 05:41:49 AM »
Valderrama! His hair is shopped a bit, his fro was big but never that big.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2007, 06:22:38 AM »
RUNNING on flat and uphills nothing compares once you guys get on a routine of 2 miles a day then work it up to 5 miles a day or just average 4 miles a day will give you decent quad development as well as a good all around functional exercise that will tax everything. i run  on the dirt track so its probably easier on impact but the hills are killer and the mileage will get to you , then maybe you get biggers will have some decent quads

Ah, so that explains your spider legs.