Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 3954 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: October 23, 2007, 09:36:01 PM »
gh15,

i recall you saying that sodium has to be very very low when dieting for a contest all throughout... as in the ENTIRE 12,16 weeks. why?

ALSO, why do so many guys keep sodium HIGH all the way until the last day or two and seem to have no water retention problems.

THANK YOU.

first paragraph answer = true naturals,,they try to keep low sodium during final prep while cycling the sodium intake

second paragraph answer = heavy hormonized bodybuilders who use duretics and thus sodium is kept high and help retain muscle size,,those same also use dianabol for cutting and anapolon for cutting,,they pay attention less to diet and more to pharmacuticals and sometimes it looks bad bad bad see last o and current champ,,but he is not alone at fault ,,it is everyone from me to him to any competitor in the 2000s

in any case it is good to cycle the sodium even if on hormones
fallen angel

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 11:07:52 AM »
first paragraph answer = true naturals,,they try to keep low sodium during final prep while cycling the sodium intake

second paragraph answer = heavy hormonized bodybuilders who use duretics and thus sodium is kept high and help retain muscle size,,those same also use dianabol for cutting and anapolon for cutting,,they pay attention less to diet and more to pharmacuticals and sometimes it looks bad bad bad see last o and current champ,,but he is not alone at fault ,,it is everyone from me to him to any competitor in the 2000s

you dont know shit about sodium, if you cut sodium you wont be able to workout or function handjob15
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »
I kept sodium high through out my entire prep. I think its easiest this way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 11:21:30 AM »

yep thats what im doing right now, its easy to wash out your electrolytes on a typical bodybuilding diet especially when you dont get enough sodium , you will feel like shit. natural sea salt is alkalizing (this means your body doesnt have to switch it to alkaline and use up chemical reserves as apposed to consuming something acidic)
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 12:28:07 PM »

Amen brother......seriously.  My last prep I had it up to 3000 - 3500mg a day.

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
Amen brother......seriously.  My last prep I had it up to 3000 - 3500mg a day.

What did you stack it with?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 12:35:55 PM »

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 01:06:38 PM »
you dont know shit about sodium, if you cut sodium you wont be able to workout or function handjob15

i laughed at handjob15 lol

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 01:16:33 PM »

sorry i don't understand. cycle sodium???? how so?

plus if you are referring to Jay cutler his sodium is near zero the entire diet.

EBA84

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 01:27:55 PM »
Cut sodium too low and you lose muscle fullness due to the body dumping potassium to keep the two in balance. I keep sodium very high the last 3 weeks before a contest. Keeps you nice and full and there is no water retention.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 01:40:01 PM »
gh15,

I don't know a lot about drugs...you could be full of shit about drugs and I wouldn't know it

but...

One this, you don't know shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 01:40:20 PM »

genious i said CYCLE SODIUM INTAKE IF COMPLETELY NATURAL AS IN CYCLE IT NOT ALL TIME LOW AND NOT ALL TIME HIGH ,,CYCLE

IF HORMONIZED YOU CAN KEEP IT UP MOST OF THE TIME

3500MG OF SODIUM IS NOTHING THERE ARE TIMES IM ON 6000MG SODIUM,,WHEN I SAY LOW SODIUM I DONT MEAN 300MG SODIUM GENIOUS EVEN IF NATURAL 300MG WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE RUG YOU STEP ON AT THE ENTERENCE TO YOUR GYMNAZIUM

YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND WADY IS DISAPOINTED WITH HIS PLACINGS IN THE COMPETITION YOU HAD ON THIS BOARD SO IHE TAKE IT OUT ON HANDJOB15 ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 01:41:28 PM »
gh15,

I don't know a lot about drugs...you could be full of shit about drugs and I wouldn't know it

but...

One this, you don't know shit.

mw i love you too even though you hate handjob15.. :D
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 01:41:49 PM »
i agree with GH on the sodium, very important for drawing water into the muscles and looking bigger, i heard Skip LaCour salts the living shit out of his food a lot.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 01:44:32 PM »
i agree with GH on the sodium, very important for drawing water into the muscles and looking bigger, i heard Skip LaCour salts the living shit out of his food a lot.

gh15's favorite person.......let's hear this supposed IFBB pro go on and on and on about this amatuer. :)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 01:46:21 PM »
15 seconds and nothing gh15....I'm shocked! :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 01:47:53 PM »
gh15's favorite person.......let's hear this supposed IFBB pro go on and on and on about this amatuer. :)
Skip is juiced to the gills, anyone who thinks he's not is just isn't being realistic.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »
I heard this guy was

ha ha...just kidding..he obviuosly not

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 01:55:14 PM »
I heard this guy was

ha ha...just kidding..he obviuosly not
and you are? let me guess your camera is broken right? ::)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 01:58:01 PM »
and you are? let me guess your camera is broken right? ::)

I would take a picture..but my home has too much light...I need to go to a dungeon like your place.

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 01:58:28 PM »
Theres def right and wrong ways to handle sodium in pre-contest but everybody is different trust me. I have looked drier eating a ton of sodium and drinking gallons of water without diuretics. I have also just not added any salt and kept my water intake at a norm while using diuretics and dried out nicely as well. One thing is for sure what GH15 said is true if your a nati you should cycle it. Our bodies use different amounts of sodium each day so to try to maintain the same amount by adding the same amount wont work.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »
I would take a picture..but my home has too much light...I need to go to a dungeon like your place.
hahahahhaa, just what i thought, another pusssy. :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 02:01:08 PM »

Excuses excuses. Bullshit

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 02:02:23 PM »
"pusssy"? oh okay......I'm sure there's a reason why you take the time to take a picture in the dark. :) Do you only let the boys you sleep with do you in the dark because you are ashamed of your body too?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 02:04:03 PM »
Excuses excuses. Bullshit

It's called sarcasm.....look it up. I have no need to get into a pissing match with you boys. I see what I'm up against......not impressed. :)