Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 3925 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 02:04:55 PM »
let me refrase again what i said since i want it to be completely understood,,when i refer to hormones i refer to any chemical product you get into your body ,,synthetic and related products,,

naturals should cycle sodium and depending on specific physiqe adjust sodium intake some find that high intake of sodium help you as natural to retain muscle fulness and its very true so they keep it high all along the prep,,some physiqes naturally retain more water due to higher estrogen level so they need less sodium as in cycling it

hormonized bodybuilder can keep sodium intake low or high depending on what hormones they are on for example....a drug like dianabol will make the body retain sodium and water so you can keep low-medium sodium while on it  ,,,
now the reason i ever touch 6000mg+ sodium and many do as well is because we use duretics to adjust water problem in last stages of prep,,you need to know how to work with duretics because they can screw you up so it takes time and knowledge and knowing your own specific physiqe and its respond to the specific duretic,,never the less duretics is the reason i allow myself to go high on sodium while on dianabol for example,,duretics are part of the chemicals

it all depends wether you are hormonized or true natural,,and it factor in when preping and considering sodium intake
fallen angel

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 02:05:50 PM »
Theres def right and wrong ways to handle sodium in pre-contest but everybody is different trust me. I have looked drier eating a ton of sodium and drinking gallons of water without diuretics. I have also just not added any salt and kept my water intake at a norm while using diuretics and dried out nicely as well. One thing is for sure what GH15 said is true if your a nati you should cycle it. Our bodies use different amounts of sodium each day so to try to maintain the same amount by adding the same amount wont work.

now what kind of sense does that make? Would you cycle water intake too?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 02:07:40 PM »
let me refrase again what i said since i want it to be completely understood,,when i refer to hormones i refer to any chemical product you get into your body ,,synthetic and related products,,

naturals should cycle sodium and depending on specific physiqe adjust sodium intake some find that high intake of sodium help you as natural to retain muscle fulness and its very true so they keep it high all along the prep,,some physiqes naturally retain more water due to higher estrogen level so they need less sodium as in cycling it

hormonized bodybuilder can keep sodium intake low or high depending on what hormones they are on for example....a drug like dianabol will make the body retain sodium and water so you can keep low-medium sodium while on it  ,,,
now the reason i ever touch 6000mg+ sodium and many do as well is because we use duretics to adjust water problem in last stages of prep,,you need to know how to work with duretics because they can screw you up so it takes time and knowledge and knowing your own specific physiqe and its respond to the specific duretic,,never the less duretics is the reason i allow myself to go high on sodium while on dianabol for example,,duretics are part of the chemicals

it all depends wether you are hormonized or true natural,,and it factor in when preping and considering sodium intake

Serious question for you.

have you competed naturally AND with drugs?

How long did you train and how many shows did you do drug free?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 02:12:00 PM »
i never competed drug free as in no drugs during 12-16 weeks leading to show,,i was at the beggining stages of my amatuer career doing some show drug free on couple days pre competition but i suffered for it and had harder times winning it because i went cold turky couple days prior,,was when i was a young full of cum bull
fallen angel

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 02:15:33 PM »
i never competed drug free as in no drugs during 12-16 weeks leading to show,,i was at the beggining stages of my amatuer career doing some show drug free on couple days pre competition but i suffered for it and had harder times winning it because i went cold turky couple days prior,,was when i was a young full of cum bull

I appreciate you answering that question and your honesty.

Your beliefs on what can be achieved without drugs is merely theory. I'm not saying that someone can be an IFBB pro without drugs but I don't know if you are the guy who is an expert on what a person can do without drugs either.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 02:26:25 PM »
i dont even know why i say its drugs because all it is is testosterone enanthate and sustanon dianabol and halotestin,,its only controlled in usa and couple other places,,it is legal everywhere including usa,,you just need prescribtion in usa and most places around the world you can do with no prescriptions get in pharma and buy it,,in usa you need a doc to write you this or get it descrete which is stupid because half the police departments in usa are on it and the goverment knows it but for now this is the way it is untill goverment decide to change it in usa

this should not be considered drugs anywhere,,it give you physical advantage and thats it,,sport enhancing supplements that work,,

now narcotics....i would thrrow you to jail for months if not years because they really KILL you,,so do  pain killers,,those are the products who should be controlled and the goverment in usa will probably fix it in the future to be this way but not these times,,first goverment wanna screw the famous athletes and it will and ofcourse the goverment already scrwed the garbage underground labs that poisioned you with and made huge profit on you whjile selling narcotics also under the same illegal open house boards with trailersand dirty kitchens being used on usa ground!! to make those garbage products,,so i dont blame the goverment for that i actually support it

fallen angel

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2007, 02:34:35 PM »
now what kind of sense does that make? Would you cycle water intake too?

My point is you need to listen to your body and not go by something your read. Pre-contest or not there will be days when your body is telling you it wants more water or less water. Same with sodium and anything else you put in it. Nothing is set in stone and you wont find what works best for you until you try a number of different strategies. Yes i do cycle my water on low carb days i drink as much as i can take on high carb days i drink much less. If i drink a lot on high carb days i just bloat and make my body work harder to get rid of it.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2007, 02:36:07 PM »
What about (hormonized as you put it) keeping your sodium fairly low the last week but adding the evening prior to competition ? This has worked well for me to dry out and then fill out the morning of the show.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2007, 02:46:08 PM »
Gh15,

It is safe to say that you do not make living from the legitimate sources of bodybuilding income (sponsorships, prize money, appearances).  Given your vast knowledge of drugs, is it really much of a leap to assume that you are a dealer?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2007, 08:04:16 PM »
Gh15,

It is safe to say that you do not make living from the legitimate sources of bodybuilding income (sponsorships, prize money, appearances).  Given your vast knowledge of drugs, is it really much of a leap to assume that you are a dealer?

gh15 ONLY lives off bodybuilding contracts and bodybuilding competition,,thats the only single thing i live off PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING
fallen angel

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2007, 11:00:54 PM »
gh15 what is your opinion on t-bol?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2007, 12:01:22 AM »
and you are? let me guess your camera is broken right? ::)

The fact that you have a pic of some fat guy in a mumu with his face shadowed and half blocked means nothing sf. In fact it could easily NOT be you. If you put up a pic of your body in decent lighting with face blurred out and holding a sign that says "yo getbig me SF" or something I migth believe it, but not otherwise. You're on here 24 hours a fucking day no way do you workout or have a job. You cannot be older than 16 I would almost NOT believe it no matter what you do.