Author Topic: MOST OF WHAT GH15 SAYS I AGREE WITH BUT I HAVE TO LAUGH WHEN..........  (Read 3977 times)

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
Re: MOST OF WHAT GH15 SAYS I AGREE WITH BUT I HAVE TO LAUGH WHEN..........
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 02:15:30 PM »
You want to get big without gear then drink ton's of raw milk you'll gain but you'll look more like this.

To look like this you need the hormones, no two ways about it.

TopTraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 02:39:04 PM »
I don't think you can grow new muscle fibers natural. But you can with GH, IGF and Steroids. Only thing you can do while being natural is with time increase your muscles ability to accept and hold more shit with training and diet. You simply get your muscle fibers to hold more fluids, glucose, sodium, creatine and other junk from continuous training and eating, hence they appear bigger, the muscles fibers stretch like the stomach stretch on an obese person. Basically just another form of overeating and obesity.

haha yes, you've got that down to science my friend!!!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 02:57:00 PM »
gh15 how much do you think a 6'3(190cm) guy could weigh contest bf?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 03:01:53 PM »
actually i dont think gh15 is to far off in what he says

For example.

Top natural Jeff Rodriguez is 5'9 175 lbs ripped

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 03:50:41 PM »
wouldn't matter you're only 5'2", you'll always be a midget.

5'3"

Don't sleight me that inch!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 04:37:15 PM »
  GH15 is laughable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2007, 04:47:12 PM »
I don't think you can grow new muscle fibers natural. But you can with GH, IGF and Steroids. Only thing you can do while being natural is with time increase your muscles ability to accept and hold more shit with training and diet. You simply get your muscle fibers to hold more fluids, glucose, sodium, creatine and other junk from continuous training and eating, hence they appear bigger, the muscles fibers stretch like the stomach stretch on an obese person. Basically just another form of overeating and obesity.

You cant grow new muscle fibres with AAS either, AAS enlarge the muscle cells you already have where as GH creates new muscle cells thats why AAS and GH go hand in hand. One to create one to enlarge.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2007, 05:01:34 PM »
You cant grow new muscle fibres with AAS either, AAS enlarge the muscle cells you already have where as GH creates new muscle cells thats why AAS and GH go hand in hand. One to create one to enlarge.

what about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, washed down with a diet dr. pepper post work out?

or a double quarter pounder and some nuggets?
Here comes the money shot

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2007, 05:51:36 PM »
he says that there's no way to put on any size or get bigger without steroids, discuss.

the guy knows shitloads about steroids but NOTHING about natural bodybuilding.
i almost peed my pants laughing when i read his first post saying limit for 5'7 single digitBF is 65kg. what a joke .
LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2007, 05:53:49 PM »
actually i dont think gh15 is to far off in what he says

For example.

Top natural Jeff Rodriguez is 5'9 175 lbs ripped

i remeber GH15 saying this guy 'JROD' is a juicer too.  ::)
LOCAL GYM HERO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2007, 07:41:25 PM »
  GH15 is laughable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

as long as you are being enterntained im satisfied,,now go back to your trailer and back to work on making some underground products to posion american kids,,you need to change trailer though so its hard to find you because they go trailer by trailer,,the chinease gave up all the amatuer wanna be dealers on usa grounds,,after doing the time make sure you find a real job..maybe start bodybuilding competition...who knows you may have future  :)
fallen angel

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2007, 07:47:35 PM »
thank god I was born like this

::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
as long as you are being enterntained im satisfied,,now go back to your trailer and back to work on making some underground products to posion american kids,,you need to change trailer though so its hard to find you because they go trailer by trailer,,the chinease gave up all the amatuer wanna be dealers on usa grounds,,after doing the time make sure you find a real job..maybe start bodybuilding competition...who knows you may have future  :)

Actually, drug dealer, I am a respectable father and husband, and it is because I am such that I object to you giving advice on how to use and stack controlled substances in a board which is notorious for the large number of underage boys reading it. You are nothing but scum, dude. And yes, if I took drugs I would easily defeat you in a bodybuilding stage - again, no great accomplishment considering that steroid dealers many times don't even work out. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2007, 07:55:58 PM »

GH what products do you recommend for nattys beyond creatine, vitargo, EAA
Here comes the money shot

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2007, 07:58:30 PM »
last time i heard you were 26 or 27 year old with anger issues,,you make yourself sound like an older guy but youre a kid,,,a kid that done the hormones most likley and most likley played with them last couple years on usa ground,,

when it comes to me you got no proof to me being anything not a pro not a delar not even over 18,,,INFACT I MAY BE AGENT WORKING FOR USA GOVERMENT BRINGING YOUR FRIENDLY FRIENDS DOWN AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT IF IT IS TRUE OR NOT...
one thing is sure though,,i know what im talking about when it comes to bodybuilding competition ,,i know a lot more than you about lifting and competing in bodybuilding,,,i know a lot more about hormones,,AND IF SOMEONE HAD TO BET THEY WOULD BET ON ME BEING A PRO BODYBUILDER BECAUSE I KNOW TOO MUCH THE INSIDES ;)

fallen angel

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2007, 09:47:44 PM »
thank god I was born like this

::)

Whoa... Mr Bean's been working out ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2007, 09:50:00 PM »
4th meal?  Its open late! :o

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2007, 09:55:44 PM »
last time i heard you were 26 or 27 year old with anger issues,,you make yourself sound like an older guy but youre a kid,,,a kid that done the hormones most likley and most likley played with them last couple years on usa ground,,

when it comes to me you got no proof to me being anything not a pro not a delar not even over 18,,,INFACT I MAY BE AGENT WORKING FOR USA GOVERMENT BRINGING YOUR FRIENDLY FRIENDS DOWN AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT IF IT IS TRUE OR NOT...
one thing is sure though,,i know what im talking about when it comes to bodybuilding competition ,,i know a lot more than you about lifting and competing in bodybuilding,,,i know a lot more about hormones,,AND IF SOMEONE HAD TO BET THEY WOULD BET ON ME BEING A PRO BODYBUILDER BECAUSE I KNOW TOO MUCH THE INSIDES ;)

After that post, anyone who believe you are really an IFBB pro needs to get their head examined.

People who are the "real deal" simply wouldn't even bother saying such things. There would be absolutely no need to do so.