Author Topic: Anyone with a chest deformalitly?  (Read 11723 times)

kicker1_solo

• Getbig I
Anyone with a chest deformalitly?
« on: October 24, 2007, 08:06:02 PM »
I was just wondering if there's anyone on here that has a chest with a dent between their lower pecks? I have one and I've seen a few other people thta have the same, and some that have it go out instead of in. But anyways, I wanted to see if anyone had any pictures of people who have that and work out. I'm just starting to lift and don't have any definition in my chest and was hoping to see what the outcome will be once I do get some.

If you guys don't really know what I'm talking about I can post a couple pics of myself. But nobody wants to see a skinny little white boy so I'm gonna hold out for now.

Thanks

jondy

• Getbig I
Re: Anyone with a chest deformalitly?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 09:54:38 PM »
I think I know what you're talking about. You should notice a difference once you start putting mass on your chest.

kicker1_solo

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 09:32:38 PM »
wow, you've been most helpful  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 09:35:58 PM »
wow, you've been most helpful  ::)
massive 2nd post meltdown  ;D
follow the arrows

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 09:48:53 PM »
david henry, lionel brown,

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 02:41:48 AM »
finally a post about this. very rare injury, but it's what ended markus ruhl's career...

to the original poster, i think ur fine. most people have a small gap in the middle of their lower sternum, arnold did for example, same with dorian yates. if its a tear, u would probably know, as ur chest would look quite abnormal. post a pic of urself anyway and lets see if u should worry or not.

anyway, i have a chest tear/dent at the sternum, on my left pec only (markus' was on his right pec). it's unsymmetrical when i tense both pecs. from what ive read on the subject, it appears as if my tendons have torn off the bone and when i flex, the muscle doesnt stay where it is - it contracts outward, causing a dent/gap to appear.

add to that, there is a continuous slight pain in the area. sometimes it gets bad, but just generally a burning sensation. my doctor thinks it's costochondritis. he ordered a ct scan, which showed only swelling. to be honest, i dont think the doc has any idea of what this injury is, and apparently it gets worse with weight training!

if anyone can help me PLEASE do because right now its scaring me. ive had it for about a year now and luckily it hasnt got much worse, but i dont want to turn out like scott steiner. if anyone else has had this tear, speak up.

thanks...

kicker1_solo

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 02:56:37 PM »
finally a post about this. very rare injury, but it's what ended markus ruhl's career...

to the original poster, i think ur fine. most people have a small gap in the middle of their lower sternum, arnold did for example, same with dorian yates. if its a tear, u would probably know, as ur chest would look quite abnormal. post a pic of urself anyway and lets see if u should worry or not.

Well mine isn't an injury. I posted this in another area and it got moved in here. I was born with my chest like this and have never had it looked at by a doctor because it's just normal to me, no health problems at all from it.

The pictures show it worse than it actually is....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 03:53:03 PM »
you need to start lifting consistantly and eating at least 250 grams of protein per day.

kicker1_solo

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 04:16:43 PM »
why?....

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 05:07:01 PM »
nice lean mass. 

What is your cycle like?

Clen, ECA, DNP, Meth  /ED 

kicker1_solo

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »
nice lean mass. 

What is your cycle like?

Clen, ECA, DNP, Meth  /ED 
???

I'm just a skinny white boy who does physical labor for a living, that's where the arms come from. I started lifting a couple days ago, so I'm hoping to bulk up a little bit.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 05:21:31 PM »
cool.

good luck  ;)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 12:52:42 AM »
ur fine man. just eat. even with a gap, if its symmetrical, ur good.

i on the other hand am fucked

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 01:10:21 AM »
You have got a lot of weight on that bar.  Do you use a spotter?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 06:37:18 AM »
Dude,don`t sweat the small stuff...............you`re just starting out.
Train hard and eat buckets of food!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 03:59:14 PM »
Werd!  Just eat like Plumptard and BigTubby, lift heavy and sleep alot!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 08:54:30 AM »
I was just wondering if there's anyone on here that has a chest with a dent between their lower pecks? I have one and I've seen a few other people thta have the same, and some that have it go out instead of in. But anyways, I wanted to see if anyone had any pictures of people who have that and work out. I'm just starting to lift and don't have any definition in my chest and was hoping to see what the outcome will be once I do get some.

If you guys don't really know what I'm talking about I can post a couple pics of myself. But nobody wants to see a skinny little white boy so I'm gonna hold out for now.

Thanks

I have 6 teets that I feed my offspring with. Does this help you?

kicker1_solo

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 09:45:41 AM »
I have 6 teets that I feed my offspring with. Does this help you?
sure doesn't ass pirate

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 09:46:44 AM »
I think i have something like lionel brown and david henry.
Obviously my pecs are not that big and i'm not that lean but i def. don't have that nice full round pecs. Something is a bit fucked up at the bottom of my sternum. Maybe some tendons that have strange insertions. It's not a tear or injury (i think, i would probably feel it if something was wrong right?) so i'm hoping it will just stay like this.
It's kind of the same thing at the top of my sternum. I guess the inner part of my "pectoralis major pars sternocostalis" is lacking severly. And strangely my upper pec (pectoralis major pars clavicularis) is really thick, all the way to the middle of my chest. I have been working my upper pecs hard with db presses.

To give you some advice: nobody's perfect. Just get 15-20 lbs of lean muscle on that frame and you'll look good. Focus on that instead of your "deformality"
$